[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Does /r9k/ have friends?
>>
I have one and I met him through 4chan.
>>
>>29216873
No RL mates?
>>
>>29216899
Not since I was in my mid-teens and even then they weren't proper mates. Very rarely saw them outside of school.
>>
>>29216850
The funny thing is that most of /r9k/ looks like those guys on the left but they're just retarded and scared to talk to people
>>
>>29216850
Yeah
I have a group of shitlord friends
We met through our love of right wing politics at our local university,
We have a pretty nice social dynamic, we have the beta, the Chad, the normies, the joker, the scapegoat, the Stacy
It's nice man, feels like I belong
>>
>>29216850
No

I wish I had friends
>>
>>29216850
I had to look up the word friend in a dictionary to find out what magical thing you were talking about.
>>
File: 1455415923536.gif (381 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1455415923536.gif
381 KB, 350x263
I do but I'm still sad

Friends didn't solve anything
>>
My momis my best friend.
im so lonely
>>
>>29217059
which one are you?

original
>>
I have this guy I eat with from time to time. We share some interests but I don't really consider him a friend since there are some things I despise in him.

Other than that no one.
>>
>>29216850
Yes, a neighborhood cat who comes around a few times a week. I feed him and he sometimes sleeps in my closet.

I don't want to get my own, since that would be several years of commitment where I can't kill myself
>>
>>29216850
Going to go chill with a couple sometime around 7 tonight. Plans are to probably get drunk, play some poker and pool, just hang out.

I mean, I really hope that's what the plan is. One of them is a huge flake, the other is an alcoholic.
>>
i have plenty. more acquantiances than anything but i have a close group and we go to parties and chill on the weekends and stuff.
i just don't have GIRLfriends so i'm still a robot.
>>
>>29216850
No it always ends up feeling like a chore to have friends. This is why I prefer being alone.
>>
yea they are not so nice at most times.
i would like to hang with the friends i loved last summer. it would be nice if we 3 would be a familja again. but i dont think that would happen. both of them have their own paths ahead of them and im just sitting still and doing nothing most of the time. sad really should be fixing my life and not sitt around and be sad
>>
>>29216850
Only online
>>
>>29216850

in real life... i made one friend this year who is awesome but usually busy being a chad with his asian gf. i have my day-one nigga. we always have each other's back. but i havent seen him in about a year.

plenty of online friends, but thats purely mental stimulation. they try to convince me that 2D > 3D but there's something special about sharing a laugh with someone in real-time, over a beer.

i miss having people. i do miss it a lot.
>>
File: 1443136827009.png (1 MB, 1002x880) Image search: [Google]
1443136827009.png
1 MB, 1002x880
I have a lot of normie friends, but it's not really fun being with them as it is with my internet friends who are equally as autistic as me when it comes to hobbies. I took the normies to comic con and all they did was constantly shit talked, or try to look like they knew le geek culture
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.