[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scenario: You're sex-deprived. A virgin (still). Surprisingly,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (807 KB, 1208x713) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
807 KB, 1208x713
Scenario:
You're sex-deprived. A virgin (still). Surprisingly, you have one good friend who, too, knows you need it badly. He offers you a shortcut to the physical sensation of what it would be like to fuck a girl (pic related). He douched out his hole so that not even a microscope can detect traces of feces inside. He throws his legs back, exposing his asshole to you, and says "hey bro, I know you are dying for sex. friends help friends. I'll let you fuck me"

Question:
Do you accept his offer? If not, why? Wouldn't he be providing to you the same sensation you'd feel in a girl?
>>
>>29216772
na that would be gay bro
>>
>>29216800
But your balls wouldn't be touching.
>>
Would I? no.
Why?
1. im heterosexual so no attraction whatsoever. Is this social conditioning? Maybe. If it is its too late to change.
2. I'm actually not horny enough to go out of my way for sex. You can alwys wank it if it is too serious but honestly sex is bot the center of my existence
3. Too high risk of making things weird between us as friends
4. Anal is not my cup of tea. Maybe try it a t some time but so far no intention to do so soon.
5. Am one of those "I'd rather have no sex than sex withouth feeling" fags
>>
>>29216869
yea but my dicker would be in his butt and thats gay as shit dude
>>
>>29216955
Only if you make eye contact.
>>
>>29216979
thats your opinion, not mine
>>
>>29216772
Get out of that weird ass position and we can feel each other up and see where it goes.
>>
No

Assholes feel nothing like pussies

And I'm already pretty gay anyways and a bottom and he's pretty ugly so fuck that.

Plus people shit from there dude, come on.
>>
I would fuck the shit out of my best friend and then snuggle with him all night. He's so cute but he's straight fuck my shit up senpai
>>
The dick smell would kill it for me, women smell better and my attraction to women is how they smell same reason I can't fuck a post op man, that dick smell is nauseating
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.