[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear 4chan Administrators, I am writing you this open letter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: SupremeGentleman.jpg (54 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
SupremeGentleman.jpg
54 KB, 500x376
Dear 4chan Administrators,

I am writing you this open letter because I know by posting it here it will be seen by members of the media and intelligence services who monitor r9k. I don't have confidence in your willingness to do the right thing, so I'm hedging my bet by making this request openly.

It's time to shut down r9k.

Originally, r9k was seen as a higher-brow version of /b/ where all the repetitious meming could be eliminated or at least controlled. As I'm sure you're aware, it hasn't been that for years. When r9k became a containment board for the ">tfw no gf" crowd, the fedora-tipping, mildly-autistic Gentleman Sirs were kind of goofy and awkward, but they were gentle, kind, and sweet. But these people, too, are now gone.

When the /pol/ neo-Nazis and whitepower hatemongers invaded r9k, the character in here changed almost instantly. Because your janitors didn't contain the infection, the constant "nigger hate" threads all over the front page drove away the Gentleman Sirs. What replaced them were the virulently misogynist GamerGate/MRA hatemongers.

As I'm sure you're aware, r9k has become a breeding ground for rapists and spree killers. Hardly a month goes by now without r9k alumni making headlines with gun or knife while the MRA woman-haters celebrate the "high scores" in here, egging on unstable and dangerous shut-ins to follow suit.

The time has long since passed for you to do the right thing and end r9k. If it ever had a useful function, it no longer does. Follow your conscience. How many more innocent people need to die before you shut the doors on a social club for murderers?
>>
Nice dissertation, cuck.
>>
>b8 this weak
go back to your hugboxes on Plebbit and Dumblr
>>
Hi this os the fbi u are under arest
>>
File: 1464546958591.png (16 KB, 114x180) Image search: [Google]
1464546958591.png
16 KB, 114x180
The only difference between having r9k and not is getting a warning. Shootings won't stop, dummy.
>>
>>29216307
Giving aid and comfort to hatemongers and killers is morally reprehensible. The law recognizes that things do not happen in a vacuum. The hatemongering in r9k helps to normalize the attitudes which encourage the Breiviks and Rodgers.
>>
>>29216246
LOL what an absolute faggot, are you the roastie that was getting pissy at beta uprising posters on the thread of that roastie who was killed?
Because you can shut down 4Chad anytime, and incels like me will always have better places to post.
Protip: Elliot never went on 4Chad he posted on objectively better websites.
>>
>>29216280
Implying the normalfags who make up most of r9k don't already have tumblrs and leddit accounts,
KEK
>>
>>29216538
There are plenty of murderers who have graduated from the r9k school of hatemongering. And while there's no proof Elliot came here, there's no proof he didn't. My guess is he may not have been a regular, but he's probably been here.
>>
>>29216900
>plenty of murderers

like who?
>>
>>29216246

>Social club for murderers.

Honey that's like saying cake icing only has sugar in it.

Anyways.

Gentlemen sirs are still here. Don't pretend to speak for us, please.
>>
op's semi right about this board turning to shit but it has more to do with this dumb "chad and stacy" meme and less to do with racism. But you are right about most of the best posters, who created good content, leaving and about this board being shit now.
>>
>>29216246
ell thought out copy pasta.w
>>
>>29216938
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/10/2/1427013/-UCC-Shooter-Radicalized-By-4chan-org-r9k-Message-Board
>>
>>29216938
http://www.salon.com/2015/10/02/4chan_and_the_oregon_shooter_what_the_suspicious_thread_says_about_a_horrifying_subculture_of_young_male_rage/
>>
>>29216246
Take down /b/ first.
then we'll talk
>>
>>29217018
Please tell us what the chad and stacy meme is and explain why it is such a problem.
>>
File: 1444862180608.png (171 KB, 444x604) Image search: [Google]
1444862180608.png
171 KB, 444x604
>>29217095
>>29217255
>provides two links to one case
>plenty of murderers

Yeeeees, /r9k/ is sooooooooooooooooooo bad.

There are more murders connected to normiebook or other normie social media than /r9k/

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-13-craziest-deaths-caused-by-social-media/whitney-milam

/r9k/ is the board of peace, my son.
>>
>>29217668
There are two billion people on Facebook. There are about 15 regulars in r9k. The fact that r9k keeps producing killers and rapists is absolutely alarming given how small the population here really is.
>>
>>29216246

Taking the bait because nothing better to do.

>"breeding ground for rapists and spree killers"
>anonymous board where social outcasts can vent their frustrations causes murders instead of preventing them

Nice logic

>muh misogynists and racism

Hello newfag. Freedom of speech is valued on 4chan. There have been racists, misogynists and homophobes everywhere on 4chan since its creation and nobody has any right to censor them here.

>shut down /r9k/ because I don't like it!

No. Goodbye.
>>
>>29217971
>keeps producing
The only one it produced was the Oregon one.
>>
>>29217971
over 400 unique posters in the "High School Choice game" thread
>>
>>29218268
>There have been racists, misogynists and homophobes everywhere on 4chan since its creation
Not really. Early on, people pretty much only posted racist shit ironically. Those comics like 'around blacks never relax' and shit - people were laughing AT racists. Then there was some turning point and now it seems half the userbase is /pol/tards. But they certainly have not been here from the start.
>>
>>29218347
The turning point happened when they all realized that they weren't being ironic and didn't have to pretend or mask how they truly felt about other races on an anonymous image boards.
>>
>>29218347
Still pretending to be an oldfag, I see. Even if you were right, it doesn't change what I said: freedom of speech means your sensitivity is not the deciding factor of whether a board is deleted. Even if you just find it's the hatred in general that's ugly, it changes nothing. Everyone here has a place to vent or speak their mind
>>
File: RacistIdiot.jpg (24 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
RacistIdiot.jpg
24 KB, 370x278
>>29218463
That wasn't OP. I know it's hard for a /pol/tard to conceive of more than one person on 4chan who isn't a mouth-breathing, nigger-hating bigot, but it turns out to be the case.
>>
>>29216246

>Implying anyone cares about a tryhard faggot Roastie
>>
>>29218512
>nigger-hating bigot
>nigger
>bigot

I've gone on /pol/ 4 times since it's been made anyway. Maybe it's hard for you to imagine that not all racism comes from /pol/

I also like that the only thing you could focus on in my reply was the racism thing. It's really important to you, isn't it? Are you from the UK?
>>
File: anti_racist_action.jpg (18 KB, 170x492) Image search: [Google]
anti_racist_action.jpg
18 KB, 170x492
>>29218599
I was ARA in the 80s when that meant getting into punch-ups with skinheads. Damn straight "the racism thing" is a big deal to me.
>>
>>29216246
I'm annoyed by the racist /pol/ clowns who blame everyone else for their problems, but they are nothing more than a nuisance (and it's all over 4chan anyways)

As far as the mass skiller breeding ground concept, as long as you allow free speech, people will say outrageous things.

I'm more worried about the Tumblr cunts and self proclaimed "fembots" invading. They don't even belong here or know what anyone on this board is experiencing in life.
>>
>>29218661
Then I don't know what the fuck you're doing on 4chan. Not saying that to imply everyone's racist here, but rather that if you take anything seriously on here, you deserve to be butthurt and to be mocked.

Go on Reddit, you'll like it there. People will actually care about your ARA stories on Reddit.
>>
File: SantaCruz.png (123 KB, 944x562) Image search: [Google]
SantaCruz.png
123 KB, 944x562
>>29216246
This board is the place for us to express ourselves. You can't deny us free speech.
>>
File: antifa_smashfa_.jpg (36 KB, 469x316) Image search: [Google]
antifa_smashfa_.jpg
36 KB, 469x316
>>29218803
I know, you kids think actually caring about anything is terribly uncool. Fucking Millennials. Anyway, no, unlike you people I don't need an echo chamber hugbox. I think I'll stay right here where I'm needed and remind people that being a bigot isn't a normal thing, and that in the real world being a bigot has some pretty serious -- and hopefully painful -- repercussions.
>>
>>29218924
>caring about anything is terribly uncool

There's no way to verify it, but I'd be willing to bet that more than 2/3 of /r9k/'s population is either too angry, too sad or too apathetic to dedicate themselves to a cause like you have.

This isn't about teenage angst or whining. Robots are the kind of people who go weeks without social interaction. A lot of them are mentally ill or low-testosterone, to the point of isolating themselves to an extent you could barely comprehend. They've been hurt, stepped on, and rejected. So it's only natural that they grow cynical and tired of caring. Especially in today's society, where young, socially incompetent white males are demonized, neglected, ridiculed and judged.

I won't deny that a lot of people here are childish and self-entitled despite being in their mid 20s, but that's besides the point. Your threads will never hold any weight. You just have to deal with the fact that bigots exist, and not associate yourself with them, thinking you could somehow change them with your moral superiority.
>>
>>29218924
>hugbox

You're the kind of person who's obsessed with racism, but wouldn't give two shits about offending autistic people, who face a lot more hardships than ethnic minorities do today
>>
File: peperevealwojak.png (51 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
peperevealwojak.png
51 KB, 1000x1000
>>29216246
r9k was seen as a higher-brow version of /b/ ...
>>
>>29218924
millennials are the ones constantly virtue signaling on facebook you retard
>>
>>29218924
haha okay keep going on your male-virgin-hate diatribe, hipocrite gramps
>>
File: drakeposting.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
drakeposting.png
296 KB, 649x649
any /drakeposters/ here?
>>
>>29218924
>the bad guise always lose, r-right guise? ;_;
>>
>>29218461
Yeah, except they WERE being ironic. If you weren't a fucking newfag, you'd know that. It's an anonymous imageboard. There's no need to mask anything.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.