[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /r9k/, which board is the biggest dumbest low IQ cancer and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1462680364218.png (451 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
1462680364218.png
451 KB, 1000x721
So /r9k/, which board is the biggest dumbest low IQ cancer and why is it /pol/?
>>
/OP/ is..................<456456qq
>>
File: 1412791696709.png (255 KB, 1415x801) Image search: [Google]
1412791696709.png
255 KB, 1415x801
>>29216164
>biggest dumbest low IQ cancer
thats not /v/
>>
>>29216214
If you play video games beyond middle school, then you have some problems. Early highschool is pushing it.
>>
>>29216250
Same can be said for anime
>>
File: tipscaust.jpg (134 KB, 300x500) Image search: [Google]
tipscaust.jpg
134 KB, 300x500
>>29216164
Nobody cares tbo.
>>
>>29216265
Yes, the only games acceptable are mobile phone games to pass some time when you are waiting like at the doctor's. Anime during high school is an early indicator of manchild disorder
>>
I play chess online.
dDoes this count as playing games?
>>
>>29216327
Chess is a sophisticated game not brainless manchild virtual games
>>
>>29216164
It's odd how 4Chad shitposters pride themselves on being edgy, but when a board actually has edgy beliefs, you faggots get all tumblr and cry for a safe space, hilarious that you actually think you are any different from reddit, LOL.
>>
I am cuck

how to uncuck self?
>>
>>29216294
Kill yourself normie. Only normies can't handle half an hour without distracting themselves with retarded mobile games.
>>
>>29216164
You're just jealous that Trump and the alt-right have all the good memes
>>
Adding to OP's bait, has anyone notice that right-libertarian ideology is disproportionately filled with ignorant/stupid people that lack any knowledge about economics beyond the "invisible hand of the market", "federal reserve = evil" and the law of supply and demand? What is exactly so attracting for them in free-market that they love to brand themselves as vanguards of its expansion? I've seen the "third party" debate not so long ago, and all of its candidates were parroting the same old memes in every argument as if they just randomly drafted several reddit users from /r/economics and placed them on stage. It's just bonkers how anyone takes those folks seriously.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.