[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are you missing that makes you bad with girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: !.jpg (146 KB, 541x718) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
146 KB, 541x718
what are you missing that makes you bad with girls?
>>
chattiness, confidence, fun easygoing nature
>>
I'm good at attracting females but not keeping them.

I'm pretty good at manipulating people and making them think I'm a positive,nice, quiet, but also sort of alpha guy when in reality I'm a depressed asshole who wants to die.

About 2 months into a relationship I get tired of keeping the mask on and it's always fun to watch the reaction.
>>
A normal brain.
>>
>>29216194
This to sum it up.
I just have nothing to talk to with people.
I know 95% of the people I deal with have not a similar interest as me. So I rarely say something when people are talking.
And women? We all know all of them are boring as shit. So nothing to talk with them either.
>>
>>29216196
I relate so fucking much. They are all "I love you" and shit, but when you show them just a little of your darkness they instantly break up with you. I understand bro..
>>
Interesting hobbies I'm truly passionate about and no independence.
>>
File: image.png (357 KB, 406x624) Image search: [Google]
image.png
357 KB, 406x624
Not being single. Bouncing around times and two to three sluts at a time makes me bad due to being flaky on my schedule as my main bitch likes to pop up
>>
An attractive face, body, and wallet.
>>
>>29216083
Confidence, looks, employment, the desire to talk to people, the desire to care about people.
>>
>>29216083
I have good experience when i dont try but when i try i freeze in panic. It's like i can flirt with girls i dont like but with girls i like i cant do a shit. Can someone relate with this?
>>
File: f33.png (97 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
f33.png
97 KB, 720x720
reference attached image please
>>
black skin
fuck niggers
>>
>>29216083
height (5'8)
>>
>>29216194
this except i'm confident
girls just think i'm an asshole
and not the "he's an asshole but i love him!!" kind, but a genuine "i don't want to be around you, ugh" asshole

their loss
>>
Im not /fit/ enough yet.
Im also not naturally confident and need to fake it so i can be temporarily good with girls but it never lasts.
>>
>>29216997
I talk to my cousins gf so easily, always make her laugh and giggle, she calls me her best friend behind my back.
Cousin for some reason won't let her be alone with me for more than a beer run and always show a more affection to her when Im around, she mentioned it to me in bs convo with her.
Tfw she has 2 kids and a mummy tummy eeeeewwwwwwww
>>
File: o1wxgmVHwH1ulky0fo4_540.jpg (60 KB, 540x384) Image search: [Google]
o1wxgmVHwH1ulky0fo4_540.jpg
60 KB, 540x384
>Charisma
>Social skills
>A good job
>Small talk
>A good appearance
>Lots of friends
>Social status
>>
humanity, lel

I have some kind of aura that makes people want nothing to do with me
>>
>>29218471
that's no excuse faggot
I know a 5'5 fat mexican who pulls bitches left and right
>>
>>29216083
Generic Aspergers tbqh. Bad socially, trouble with cues. I'm pretty sure I could make a relationship work, it's the start that confuses me.
>>
>>29216083

Post more bellies please
>>
>>29216083
1. Recently recovered from oneitis.
2. Socially awkward.
3. Difficulty finding opportunities.

I should be able to pull something off soon.
>>
>>29218960
Who is this perfect waifu?
>>
File: 20160603021746-8b086f5a-la.png (1 MB, 916x856) Image search: [Google]
20160603021746-8b086f5a-la.png
1 MB, 916x856
>>29219100
Okay Mr. Dubs.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.