[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oh anon is good with computers, he can build one for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 78.png (250 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
78.png
250 KB, 675x694
>oh anon is good with computers, he can build one for you
>>
File: 1.jpg (210 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
210 KB, 600x583
I will find you, I will kill you, and I will build that fucking computer.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1459017888934.png (354 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1459017888934.png
354 KB, 600x583
>>29216172
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
>>
>not wanting to build someone a computer
>>
>>29216008
what's wrong with that?

I have three computers in my living room lying in pieces as we speak, though I'm working on them for myself rather than doing it for someone else. I have fixed computers for other people before and it's not hard, usually they even pay.
>>
File: 1829304884.jpg (52 KB, 480x550) Image search: [Google]
1829304884.jpg
52 KB, 480x550
>haha he can fix your computer, he's into that nerdy stuff!
>>
get a retarded normie to buy you a bunch of computr shit, and learn how to build computers with the free supplies.
Then you have an invaluable skill which you can use for yourself, money, social status, etc.
>>
File: image_8.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
STOP INTRODUCING ME TO YOUR FRIENDS MOMMY
>>
>Moms friend drops by
>"Oh no, my daughter cant do her college homework because her laptop has a virus
>"Oh, bring it here to anon, he can fix it"
>Daughter comes
>28 years old
>Has 1 kid
>Straight up stacy
>Fix her computer in 2 hours
>She gives me $40

fucking cunts, i promised myself i would never help another bitch out ever again.
>>
>>29216353
>jusd be urseIf :)
>>
>>29216388
You just have to plug hardware elements into each other, it's pretty easy.
>>
>>29216558
Dont forget micro pebbles
>>
>>29216353
It's not even a skill, computers build themselves these days dont get ahead of yourself.
>>
>>29216651
but boomers and women don't know that.
>>
Yeah I can, $50 in labor plus the price of parts.
>>
>>29216615
Those things are a bitch. One time i dropped the ans they went fucking everywhere. I just had to order replacments because I couldn't find them all.
>>
>>29216380
>get 40 dollars for nothing
>be mad
I don't understand
>>
>>29216380
How'd you fix it in 2 hours?
I always end up reinstalling the OS when there's actually a virus.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.