[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's no way out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: despair.png (18 KB, 403x359) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
18 KB, 403x359
So this is it. There's no hope of anything getting better. Nothing that can be done to improve things. It's going to get worse.

How does a robot cope when you can't take any more? Want to become an hero, but I know I won't do it. Just going to keep finding a new threshold for suffering.

No hope. No prospects. Can't even resort to escapism to distract myself from this hell.
>>
File: mongol.png (79 KB, 867x616) Image search: [Google]
mongol.png
79 KB, 867x616
>>29216001

molten glass into dickhole is the thing you need my nonperson friend
>>
File: 7398099.jpg (56 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
7398099.jpg
56 KB, 300x360
>>29216296
>be so much of a failure I can't get a furnace to melt glass
>>
>>29216001
Keep trying. Never give up.
>>
>>29216436
>Turn that frown upside down! Think positive and everything's gonna be great!

This is level 99 faggotry.
>>
>>29216479
I didn't say that. I'm saying that you either kill yourself or keep fighting. You chose not to kill yourself, so to continue to struggle for happiness is your only remaining option.

It's not rocket science, my man.

>>29216436
That was an original comment.
>>
>>29216001
Wait, Anon. Soon the pain will become overwhelming.
>>
>>29216563
Pretty much this. Too old to do anything to improve my life. All I can do is get into a building harmonic of dwelling on misery which makes me more miserable. The more miserable I am the more dysfunctional I am in any other aspect of life, and so the tiny shreds of tolerable living fade away.
>>
>>29216623
Which mean you will one day muster enough courage to kill yourself.
>>
Y'all are pussies in need of someone to put you out of your misery. I prescribe a single dose of death by cop.
>>
>>29216296
Wis3 wordz
>>
>>29216001
Start creating art.

Pour your pain into something creative, for the amusement of others.
>>
>>29216730
This is actually why I'm miserable. Did one art for a living for a while. Then suddenly thrown out of the industry completely. Working minimum wage now. Deep in the poverty cycle.
>>
>>29216001
You don't "cope". You just sit in a corner and wait to die.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.