[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls like nice guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (269 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
269 KB, 500x282
Do girls like nice guys?
>>
>>29215902
>Do girls like nice guys?
Come on OP you know this
>>
>>29215902

Alpha fucks and beta bucks
>>
>>29215902
She like you but in Chad body.
>>
>>29215902
Genuinely nice guys, yeah.
No beta cucks tho.
>>
Girls like guys who are nice, yes.

Girls don't like guys who pretend to be nice and care about them solely because they want a girlfriend or to get laid.
>>
>>29215931
Alphas can be nice right? Aren't they usually the most nice and pleasant?
>>29215920
I'm honestly confused desu. I used to think the answer was obvious but now I'm not sure
>>
>>29215902
Not when so called "nice guys" insult women and expect that women are expected to owe these guys stuff
>>
If you're handsome yeah.

Honestly it all boils down to this.

If you're handsome and act like the most pathetic beta faggot ever you'll still have little to no problem with girls. If you're ugly and act alpha as fuck you're still going to die a virgin.
>>
>>29215996
I can tell you from first-hand experience that this is total bullshit. I've been told numerous times that I'm extremely good looking but "you need to have more confidence".
>>
>>29215996
>Alpha looks, dominant character
>Alpha looks, submissive character
>Ugly looks, dominant character
>Ugly looks, submissive character
>>
You hear a lot of meme shit about how nice guys aren't really "nice guys" but just trying to manipulate women for sex, but the truth is just like this anon said >>29215996

I've seen genuinely brilliant nice guys who go out of their way to help people, make sure people are included and all sorts of great crap but women still acted like they didn't exist because they were slightly below average. All the guys liked them because they were so great to be about, women didn't give a shit because they weren't hot.
>>
>>29216018

Told by who?
>>
File: vagbc.jpg (646 KB, 2483x2700) Image search: [Google]
vagbc.jpg
646 KB, 2483x2700
>>29215902
Girls don't exist silly. Have you ever seen a vagina? Exactly, all the vaginas you see on the internet are just photoshopped. Women are a meme to keep beta men enslaved and so that they provide for weaker and more "feminine" men after those men have failed to infiltrate the world of alfa males.

You've been officially clear pilled. Go out there and live your life free of the vaginal ball and chain.
>>
>>29216118
Girls I've been trying to date. One of them slept with me before telling me she didn't want to date me because I wasn't confident enough. The other told me "you're so good looking, you need to have more confidence".
>>
File: pepe.png (70 KB, 428x241) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
70 KB, 428x241
>>29216159
>One of them slept with me before telling me she didn't want to date me

How terrible for you.
>>
File: 1318056064015.jpg (158 KB, 640x1920) Image search: [Google]
1318056064015.jpg
158 KB, 640x1920
>>29215902
>Do girls like nice guys?
No, it's basically an insult.
>>
>>29215902
they like nice Chad

just as long as he chokes and calls her dirty names during sex triggered myself
>>
File: daddy.png (80 KB, 618x543) Image search: [Google]
daddy.png
80 KB, 618x543
noperooski

guess againski
>>
>>29215902
Find out for yourself.

Start adding girls to skype from /soc/

First try being super nice and considerate.

Then just be upfront about wanting to fuck them and and stuff.

Make sure you use a relatively attractive guy as your skype photo for each attempt.
>>
>>29216148
slightly underrated post
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.