[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shit like this happens >believe still believe in religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>shit like this happens
>believe still believe in religion

How?
>>
Its all about parenting
Since she's only 7,she must be influenced by her parents or family
>>
He was just planning ahead
>>
he was self righteous while doing so. It wasn't an act of charity but pride.
hopefully he learns from this
>>
To me this is proof that God has a sense of humor.
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>my dick has never been in anyone's mouth
>people still believe in religion
>>
>>29215787
this proves karma doesnt exist.
>>
>>29215923
maybe he was a doctor who killed patients in his past life. Karma affects rebirth not current life
obviously it doesn't exist, but this doesn't disprove it
>>
If god does exist, he's an asshole.
>>
>>29215787
>I MEAN WHAT ARE THE ODDS
>>
>>29215892
good post tbo
>>
>>29215787
no, this proves God is real, but He's a total asshole.
>>
God werks in mysterious ways.
>>
>>29215787
A lot of things that happen, both bad and good, happen too conveniently to be completely random. Of course, this doesn't prove a god over that theory we're in a simulation, for example, but it seems there is some direction to things that happen.
>>
>>29215787
That kid got an early entry in paradise. God is realer than real.
>>
Brave little turd
>>
>>29215787
God could exist and be evil

NOT AN ARGUMENT
O
T

A
N

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T
>>
>>29216593
This. He should be thankful.
>>
>>29215787
>bad things happen, therefore there's no god
>your rewarded for your good actions immediately

People getting immediate compensation for doing good would totally defeat the point of altruism
>>
>>29215977
for that to be true you have to prove reincarnation.
>>
>>29217148
>Religion
>Altruism
The entire foundation of organized religion is "Do what I say or suffer eternal torture"
>>
>>29215892
You just need to work on your flexibility, anon
>>
>it's an "atheists try to interpret the actions of the creator of our universe" episode

lmao
>>
File: euphoric.jpg (119 KB, 589x435) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.jpg
119 KB, 589x435
>>29215787

> Kid do things for people in need
> One day, he's in need to
> Maybe someone will help him like he helped other

I can't see anything wrong with that logic. Obviously it's for the greater good to help others knowing full well that you are human and may need help too, it's the most rationale way to handle things, do a good deed, inspire others and maybe end with the best possible society.
>>
>>29217264
Are jews really gods people then? Why do they keep getting away with it?
>>
>>29217176
yes but that is the premise behind karma, that your actions cause your future lives to be better or worse. Saying a kid got cancer after helping people with cancer has no relevance to karmic forces outside of presumptions that he was a shiester in a previous life
my point was he used the word wrong not that transmigration is an actual thing
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.