[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ACTUAL GRIMMIE killer identified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 780x965) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 780x965
Actual killer of Christina Grimmie identified as Kevin Loibl, 27 of Saint Petersburg, FL.

Was he a robot?
>>
>Prematurely balding
>Non masculine face
>Beaten up autistic look

I don't think so though. Older robots are far less edgy, emotional and violent than younger "robots" in general.
>>
>>29215772
>Was he a robot?
Almost certainly

Another point to /r9k/
>>
>>29215895
I wonder what sites he frequented. Just looking at the guy I can tell he's spent most of the last decade on the Internet,
>>
>>29215914
I'd say PUA sites, sluthate, things like that.

He looks a bit too normal to be an r9k NEET but psychopathic enough to be a PUA
>>
>>29215895
It's hard to get more violent than shooting a woman in cold blood - I mean - isn't it?
>>
he looks like joss whedan

why do people kill someone they love so much? dont they want them to be happy?
>>
>>29216556
what makes you think the afterlife isnt a happy place
>>
>>29215772
Cheers to that guy, I would have preferred if he took out more normies and stacies with him before he went tho.
>>
>>29216666
get behind me satan
>>
>>29216556

Stalkers are litereally nut jobs. They are delusional and think the singers are talking to them. Or they love them deeply, but then the singer isn't interested in maring them, they get enraged and want to kill them.

Look up Bjork's stalker.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_L%C3%B3pez_(stalker)
>>
>>29216666
I think he was trying but got stopped by the brother so he an heroed.

Can't imagine being her bro though seeing your kid sister clipped by some autist right in front of you.
>>
>>29216765
Nope, I save my empathy for fellow incels only.
>>
For what purpose did he do it?
>>
>>29216666

he wanted but Chad brother came and fucked him up
>>
I got a feeling that Florida's gun rights are about to get fucked...
>>
>>29216791

The brother looks pretty beta though.
>>
>>29216804
it's probably self defense in FL
>>
>>29216812
He seems like the quiet, goofy type. I think he really adored his sister. Feel bad for him.
>>
>>29216788
Guessing he was obsessed with her and it manifested into murder.

See Lennon's shooting, or Rebecca Schaffer in 1989. Similar motives
>>
>>29216892
if everyone is a celebrity now, no one is safe from obsessed beatards
>>
>>29215772
some sites say 21 years old, others say 27
>>
>>29217044
And his hairline says 57
>>
enough cant be said about gingers
>>
>>29215772
no he was an au/tv/st
>>
>>29216666
Satan quads go to an edgy cunt, fitting if I do say so myself. Another balancing act of the universe, in a way

Doesn't change the fact you're an edgy cunt though
>>
>>29216804
it was a gun free zone. even the guards werent armed

her brother fucked up their plans
>>
>>29216553
Shooting 2 women in cold blood perhaps
>>
>>29217044
>some sites say 21 years old

They wanna make him look worst. Imagine a 21 y.o. balding, overweight loser who snaps & kills an adorable white girl
>>
File: Tumblr_mkbj3tw2nu1s92zk7o1_500.jpg (25 KB, 250x331) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_mkbj3tw2nu1s92zk7o1_500.jpg
25 KB, 250x331
>>29215772
Well I'll tell ya Jimbo he reminds of a weird fella I met in my young days. He was always following around the girls and taking underskirt pics. The guy was as sneaky as a quackin merchant! Eventually we caught the sneaky hebe smellin panties and we called the police. I'd put my money on another holohoax here Jimbarino
>>
File: devilishpepe.jpg (15 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
devilishpepe.jpg
15 KB, 265x300
>>29216666
devilish quads my friend
>>
MEW2KING
>>
>>29216490
>tfw the internet is so tame that pickup-artists are considered psychopaths

The reddit newfags that come on here sometimes disturb me
>>
>implying /r9k/
>implying he didn't pull a john Lennon and just decided to kill a famous person just because
>>
>>29217857
pick up artists believe in some fucked up shit. I've seen pick up artists tell people to give homeless people shit sandwiches
>>
>>29216666
kek went too far with this one
>>
>>29218182
how is she famous

i never heard of her
>>
File: ea4.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
ea4.png
94 KB, 396x385
Beta Uprising now Robots
>>
>>29218332
Famous Youtuber and singer
>>
>>29218332
she won the voice and does youtube shit
>>
>>29218360
she can't be famous if I never heard of her
>>
>>29217857
are you actually going to sit there and say that pickup artists are sane or even close?
>>
>an actual person with actual potential getting killed by a completely and utterly worthless robot-tier subhuman
the most tragic aspect is how he managed to kill himself successfully. the fact is these nonpersons have zero spine to actually take responsibility for their actions so they should be forced to do so by letting them rot in jail
>>
>>29218753
i rather he not have a chance to hurt anyone, even in prison
>>
>>29219228
Wouldn't you rather he get raped by a bunch of giant black guys in prison?
>>
>>29219468
i'm christian
i don't like the perpetuation of violence
this world is spiraling out of control and there's really not much anyone can do about it
just let go and watch the entertainment happen
>>
File: 4.jpg (30 KB, 649x491) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
30 KB, 649x491
>>29219927
original my balls
>>
>>29215772
I legit live in Saint Petersburg
I hope he gets loose and kills me
>>
>>29220098
Just posted this before i realized he killed himself. i feel retarded pls no hate
>>
>>29220121
asking to be killed by murderer
asked to be not bullied
>>
>>29215772
They still haven't told us the type of semi-auto pistols he used
I am hoping they were Glock's
Glock makes a great handgun
When I heard she was dead I said "who", oh some nobody, who cares
I want to know the caliber, size of the magazines, did he practice much, which range did he go to, was he using regular store bought ammo or was he using re-loads, did the pistols have any modifications, did he add a captive dual-recoil-spring assembly, the mercury filled magnesium guide rod, was he using factory of Trijicon sights, did he modify the trigger to lessen the factory set pull, did he put a laser sight on it, was he using a red or green laser, did he stipple the grip to improve handling, did he install a titanium firing pin, was he using 2 cross draw pancake holsters, 2 rear draw or the more common shoulder holsters, so many questions, so few answers, I am really wondering and I hope this info gets out soon
Don't even get me stared on the zero info about the knife, so many questions, so many questions
Hope he wasn't wearing NB shoes, what kind of car did he have, how good is the mileage, did he listen to her music on the drive, did he stop for food or bring it with him, how is his girlfriend handling everything, is she OK, where was he going to college, how are his co-workers, did he have pets
So many questions and all they talk about is the dead hole, fuck, come on, give us some answers
>>
>>29215772
>The fact that so many posters still name Christina Grimmie "the greatest or most significant or most influential" YouTube singer ever only tells you how far YouTube music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. /mu/ posters are still blinded by commercial success: Grimmie was more famous than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore she must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Internet critics are often totally ignorant of the YouTube stars of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Grimmie did anything worth of being saved.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29216787
This. if one of incels brother go down i mourn for them.
>>
File: uncannyman.jpg (491 KB, 1337x1887) Image search: [Google]
uncannyman.jpg
491 KB, 1337x1887
found his dad on facebook as well
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.