[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /cantstopfuckingup/ here? >tfw just got my final warning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 12.png (116 KB, 304x287) Image search: [Google]
12.png
116 KB, 304x287
Who /cantstopfuckingup/ here?

>tfw just got my final warning at work

I can't even hold down a fucking retail job apparently.
>>
>tfw never fuck up because I never try

Sorry pham, don't know that feel. B^]
>>
What did you do my man?
>>
>>29216443
Sniffed my coworkers ass
>>
>>29215547
Same problem man, I work at a supermarket.

Been forgetting small tasks here and there lately and supervisor pretty much tells me off weekly if not monthly about my work ethic and how I do things. The good thing is I only have to work for two more months then I start school in September.
>>
>>29216462

You wot m8? Why would you do that?
>>
>>29215547
who here goes through a never ending cycle of misbehavior and then working extra hard to appease their supervisors
>>
File: 1465595667782.jpg (68 KB, 780x444) Image search: [Google]
1465595667782.jpg
68 KB, 780x444
>>29216443
I gave a customer someone else's receipt by accident, I guess because multiple ones were printing out at the same time from the same location and I wasn't paying attention.

The reason this is a big deal is because the customer didn't notice until several days later... And the receipts have the customer's phone numbers/addresses/names on them.
>>
>binge
>hospital
>binge
>hospital
>binge
>hospital

Gee, I wonder how things will go from here.
>>
Need more fuck up greentext
>>
>>29217369
wow you are a fucking loser. get wreckd boi
>>
File: 1444318571320.jpg (92 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
1444318571320.jpg
92 KB, 908x714
>get kicked out of college
>father makes nasty remarks about how I'm planning to live off welfare
>sisters make remarks about me being homeless and living with my father at age 40
>grandmother makes remarks about how I'm a slouch
I know they're unhappy, but they aren't really helping by being mean at me. I'm even trying to get into education again and yet they still keep going.
>>
>>29217407
You'll win the prize eventually
>>
>>29218595
Kind of hoping I get fired so I have an excuse to go back to school again.
>>
Brit here, I'm hoping I can get the sack so I can go back on the dole and I wont have to go to work every day of my miserable life. I can get a dog and we will be happy just adventuring together. Who needs money anyway, government will pay for my flat and as long as I've got enough for bus fare to get to and from places with the dog I don't give a fuck. I long for a stress free life.
>>
Join the military and go into something noncombat. It's great if you're a bachelor. You can pocket a lot of money if you be a bit frugal. Can go to college if you want mostly paid for.
>>
>>29218445
>boi

lmao triggered nigger
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.