[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED!! >been having a lot of headaches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (50 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
50 KB, 800x522
IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED!!

>been having a lot of headaches lately

>go see doctor

>get MRI

>have a brain tumor that's going to kill me

>doctor says l have 8 months to live, tops

feelsfuckinggoodman! Can't wait to have it all finally come to an end without killing myself. So /r9k/ how jelly are you?
>>
So what are you gonna do now that you have an end time? I would schedule every day of my life for the next 8 months, doing fun shit
>>
>>29215327
Not very, it will be very painful
>>
That actually sounds pretty awful. These next 8 months are going to be hard for you anon, and then it will be over.

I wish you a peaceful afterlife and hopefully you can rest easy
>>
File: 1460498152708.jpg (133 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1460498152708.jpg
133 KB, 750x1334
>>29215327
>ywn die saving someones life
when can i get off this ride
>>
Are they going to give you drugs to sleep-kill you at the end of it? Dying naturally from cancer is pretty painful desu, I don't want you to be in pain anon-kun.
>>
>>29215327
Proof please thank you.
>>
>>29215339
well scheduling, for one, isnt very fun
>>
Yeah are you planning to do anything fun? i wouldn't waste it on this shithole. It must be a pretty incledible experience to know that you're going to die tbqh i am jelly
>>
>>29215327
the real question is how you're using this gift to btfo normies
>>
I'm so jelly.
Of course being a poorfag, I wouldn't know if I had a tumor and would just fall down, have a seizure, shit myself, and die one day.
Maybe I will.
>>
>>29215385
it is when you are doing it for crazy fun shit
>>
Yeah I wish I got an easy way out since I dont wanna ruin my family's life but dont really wanna work
Life feels so mundane now and I have given up on getting affection so I dont see a point
>>
See you at the end, spacecowboy. At the very least get a hooker and drive/fly/bus around to places you've always wanted to see.
>>
>>29215327
If you kill yourself now it will be seen as heroic instead of cowardly, by normies. DO IT FOR MOM AND DAD
>>
>>29215419
wouldnt you rather just do the cool shit instead of scheduling it? ah, i dont know whatever.
>>
>>29215327
Should you blow all your money on hookers and blow?
If you think about it its a preety bad ideea since you might actually end up enjoying life after and feel bad for loosing it.
Best just piss yourself in your shitty apartment until the end i guess, atleast you wont have anything to miss
>>
>>29215339
Idk desu. I think I might go to Alaska and hunt. Then go to Hawaii and learn how to surf. Then Las vegas, gamble all my money, drink, buy hookers. Do this all while being high. Weeks before my death I'll probably go to church. Confess my sins. Beg God to forgive me and to give me a peaceful afterlife. (Better safe than sorry atheist)
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 497x500
Actually are there any special gun laws for people on their deathbed?
If you know you wont be alive at this time next year might aswell buy a gun and shoot some people who you disagree with and feel like you are making this world a better place.

Thoughts?
>>
>>29215358
There is no afterlife. Personally I find comfort in the thought that when I die I'll end up becoming part of the earth and my body will be used to make things people find joy in.
>>
>>29215327
Do you have a doggo? Think how sad he'll be
>>
>>29215634
You don't know if there's no afterlife. No one does.
>>
>>29215634

I think there is an afterlife and what you said is true as well. If you've dealt with psychedelic drugs then you'd probably believe too. The brain is far too complex of an instrument to just randomly exist. I believe in higher powers and that we're just in vessels for our souls when we're humans
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.