[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /r9k/ think of people who arent married in their 30's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bangbang.jpg (51 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
bangbang.jpg
51 KB, 720x960
what does /r9k/ think of people who arent married in their 30's but are goodlooking?

curious. I consider them wise but assume they must be fucked up in some way if they dont have a wife.
>>
>>29215304
>I consider them wise but assume they must be fucked up in some way if they dont have a wife
They usually get shamed by coworkers, family and relatives. It usually spins out of control.
>>
>>29215336
Thats how i feel. its almost a measure of judging success, when it shouldnt. Surely a long term partner is just as 'special'.
>>
>>29215304
If its a woman she probably was too choosy in her 20s or as in a long term relationship and didnt get a marriage out of it. That or shes deeply hurt.

If its a guy then they either were too choosy but more than likely just wanted to run around in their 20s chasing girls and dont want to stop in their 30s. That or hes deeply hurt and lives in pain.
>>
Hardly anyone I know married before 30 and they're all only just starting to have kids now (whereas my eldest are just about to finish college). I think Gen X just didn't prioritize things like marriage and family like our parents did.
>>
>>29216579
>. I think Gen X just didn't prioritize things like marriage and family like our parents did.

Thats because our parents could get a house and a car working minimum wage or go to college full time with an apartment working just a summer job

We got screwed compared to our parents/ grand parents and more is expected of us than our parents.

Its a lot easier to get a wife if you have a house adn arent competing with 10,000 other guys on tinder
>>
>>29215304
31 years old here.
>Live in a party city
>Hard to keep a girl past 6 months
>When I was 25 I found the perfect girl that I was to have kids with and marry
>She couldn't handle me at my worst and most stressed.
>Now every girl I meet is an annoying cunt and the cool ones are obese and nondatable
>>
35 with no plans of getting married, hang out with a bunch of nerds too so none of them care what i do
>>
When you finally move out of your parents suburban house, you'll come to realise that most people don't give a fuck about what anyone does and thinks like not being married don't really matter at all unless your family happen to be the sort of people who care.

Fundamentally, normies always marry and breed. The eternally expanding suburbs of everywhere are filled with people doing exactly what their parents did.
>>
>>29216889
what were you like?

>>29217142
But they do care. they just dont voice their oponions. you are viewed as undesirable loser, if your attractive your viewed as messed up
>>
>>29217142
Here's where you're wrong. When you finally move out of your parents suburban house and finally find yourself a group of adult friends, then you will realize that the women in the group will talk and even ask you
>"anon, how come you don't have a girlfriend xD"
>"we need to find you a nice girl xD"
they will drop subtle opinions like that.
>>
>>29218049

>"anon, how come you don't have a girlfriend xD"
>"we need to find you a nice girl xD"

What the fuck, are you an autismo? That's just barely more intimate than polite smalltalk with a stranger, they don't even think about it or your relationship status 20 seconds later. Have you ever had a female friend that wasn't your mom?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.