[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here legit sociopath? I want a sociopath or a psychopath
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 4.png (26 KB, 886x653) Image search: [Google]
4.png
26 KB, 886x653
who here legit sociopath?

I want a sociopath or a psychopath to do an AMA
>>
I'm one but I won't do an AMA
yeah bitch this is just the tip of the iceberg
>>
>>29215161
alright make it quick I gotta piss
>>
>>29215238
do you get angry
>>
>>29215331
no, I get silently annoyed or disappointed depending on the person...
I feel like anger is useless, I rarely feel it.. Only one in tenthousand can make me angry, but then it's rage
>>
I'm a sociopath and smoke cigarettes and fuck sluts
>>
>>29215388
I don't see my mom (and her mom) anymore because they're kinda fucked in the head to say the least. My true personality makes me an outstanding citizen, I avoid breaking laws etc, but everything concerning people apply to me the least. Try more specific questions concerning that.
>>
>>29215407
Are you like Patrick Bateman?

Do you feel absolutley nothing when you look at gore? Could you watch Human Centipede without cringing?

What was highschool like for you? How did you deal with bullies and who did you hang out with? Who do you hang out with now?
>>
>>29215161
>"high functioning" sociopathy is now a meme excuse for girls to schlick all over psychologically ill men due to this faggot
>>
>>29215487
That wasn't me, I don't know what he put so..
>>
>>29215161

Don't bother.

You'll get roleplayers and people who self-diagnose.

and ALOT of people have antisocial tendencies on here, so basically what you'll get is a bunch of half-truths and delusional people.

But legit sociopaths? pfft. You'll be lucky to get an authentic one.

Now. Fuck off.
>>
>>29215502
I'm not like Patrick Bateman. He's a hollywood reproduction of a PSYCHOpath and a really strong exaggerated one. I feel nothing at all when I look at gore, though. Some people have given me weird looks while chuckling or smiling when there's something they're shocked about. Take note: Not good, doesn't make any friends doing that. Gotta remind myself to avoid doing that. Yeah, Human Centipede is just a movie.
Highschool...... ah, I already was an outcast since the age of 6 or so (that's when I got noticed as "strange") so it got better since I could vanish in a larger crowd instead of standing out in a small one, which I hated because I got bullied (pic related).
I hang out with no one and looking forward to a new start. NOT MY FAULT though, I got dumped by my best friend for his gf (he's a fucking asshole prick faggot boi and I'm not contacting him next year.)
>>
File: bullied.png (2 MB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
bullied.png
2 MB, 1919x1079
>>29215502
>>29215629
Sorry, forgot picture. I'm kinda tired and still have to piss.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.