[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you awake one night to a strange noise and you get out of bed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
you awake one night to a strange noise and you get out of bed to go and investigate. you discover the sound is coming from your mothers bedroom, the door is slightly open and as you peek through the gap you see your mother spread on her bed hugging a pillow tightly to her chest while she works on herself with a vibrator.

your mother got pregnant with you at a very young age while she was still in school, the father never hung around and she wanted to raise you properly.
as a result she never had the chance to persue realationships or have any friends in her life as she dedicated her existence to raising her child. you begind to realize that your mother is very lonely but she does it all for you.

one friday night you are sitting on the couch watching a movie with your mother, it's a romance movie and you can see a glimmer of sadness in your eyes as you realize she has never had the chance to experience it.

you move closer to your mother and ask her if she ever feels lonely with it being just the two of you. you tell her that you want to be able to comfort her in the way that a man comforts a woman and be seen as more than just her child
>>
>>29215142
your mother looks at you confused as you lean in to kiss her, at first she is hesitant but you tell her you want this to happen. you slowly reach your hand into her shirt and fondle her breasts, next you slide your hand down her pants and start rubbing her pussy. after a few minutes your mother says she can't wait any longer and she needs you inside her. you pull down her pants and slide inbetween her legs

after awhile your mother insists you move to her bedroom where you spend most of the night passionately making love. you eventually cum inside of your mother, as she holds you tightly you see her eyes glistening with joy as she truly feels like a woman for the first time in her life. she holds you tight as you nuzzle your face between her breasts and the two of you gently drift to sleep with your flaccid cock plugging her pussy as to prevent any cum from leaking out.

you awake next day to be greeted with a kiss from your mother, as she quickly notices your morning erection and she slides down to give you a blowjob. given it is now saturday and your mother doesn't have work and you do not have school you spend the entire day in bed making love

you both realize you have truly attained happiness, this is not merely the lust chad and stacy feel for each other. this is the undying love a mother feels for her child and the child feels for his mother. this is the love of a man and a woman who never wish to be seperated
>>
File: 4.jpg (243 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
243 KB, 1200x1200
>>29215142
>>29215166
>tfw you will never marry your mommy and have a happy life together.
>>
just came for the oneshota, don't care about the text
>>
>>29215281
please read it anon, it's my first 4chan fantasy story
>>
SS/Mother love is the purest form of love.
>>
>>29215330
It was pretty good. I got hard.

I love mother/son incest and sometimes I think about sticking my pee pee in my mommy.
>>
mom x son shit
onee-chan x otouto is THE BEST
>>
>>29215532
obasan + otouto > oneechan x otouto > mom x son
>>
>>29215142
You're a fucking degenerate, why do people like you even exist?
>>
>>29215330
It's good, for degeneracy
>>
ITT perma virgins
>>
>>29215225
Post the comic senpai
>>
>>29216501
doujin circle is Pink Noise, most of the stuff is happy incest, they also made some futa incest and there's some
"happy vanilla" beastiality too.
>>
File: wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>29216066
Original Post Seed: 1298urgknsg984
>>
I always wanted to suck on my mums titz :'(
>>
>>29215142
Thanks for the awkward boner, OP
>>
I'm not sexually attracted to my own mother at all, sorry. I do enjoy mother/son incest doujins tho, yum yum.
>>
>>29215330
I would but I can't because you refer to her as >your mother.
>>
This might've been hot but my mom's kinda gross so...kinda ruins my experience.
>>
does anyone else get off to this shit but not actually want to fuck their mother at all? like I just think of some sort of hypothetical mother or something

no way I'd ever fuck my actual mother
>>
>>29217311
I used to be heavy into /ss/ when I was a teenager. Now I'm 26 and it doesn't really do anything for me.
>>
>>29217311
Same feeling bro. I'd fuck all these hypothetical moms but not my own
>>
>>29217311
I don't find my mother attractive but don't find her repulsive either. I'm really close to her and she's decent looking for her age.

In a hypothetical scenario where she came onto me I wouldn't turn her down desu.
>>
>>29217311
i worked as a barista for a year and there was only a couple moms that came in that i would not fuck.

moms have some of the highest tier sex market value because they're some of the few women left who value the traditional gender roles of nurturing and compassion and also have the life experience to not give a shit about useless small things and just have some fun. there is nothing wrong with liking moms, they are 100% desirable in almost all aspects except for the fact that they usually have husbands.
>>
>>29217542
Or they are single moms. In either case there is just no winning anon.
>>
>>29217542
Are you implying that just because a woman has had kids she values traditional gender roles and is nurturing and passionate? Because there's so many shitty and negligent mothers.
>>
>>29217631
*compassionate

>>
>>29217631
no, i just don't like throwing a billion qualifiers and "but i do realize not all ______" when i make a post. save that shit for reddit.

when i say "mom" i'm referring to a specific type of mom "not all moms". just like when you say "nigger" you don't actually mean "all black people".

when i say mom i mean "woman in her mid 30's and up, possibly with children, slightly chubby, values traditional gender roles and is nurturing and compassionate, doesn't sweat the small stuff, has cowtits, will make you hot chocolate in winter, actually enjoys cheesy dates, etc"

>>29217610
you're unfortunately correct. i will never have a mommy gf ;-;
>>
>>29217842
I get what you mean, but come on, mom is a regular and everyday word for any woman that has kids. Nigger vs. all black people is different.

And I didn't even agree that most moms value general traditional roles or are compassionate. There's way too many fucktards out there generally, moms not being an exception.

But yeah, a decent mom has the potential to be ridiculously hot, especially without a husband, as you said.
>>
File: 1465073107380.jpg (176 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465073107380.jpg
176 KB, 682x1024
>tfw huge /ss/ and mommy incest fetish
>tfw not attracted to my mom at all
Anyone else?
>>
>>29218020
Same here.

Why do people assume that if you jack off to shouta that you must want to fuck your own mother?

I guess it's kinda like how women have rape fantasies but they don't actually want to be raped unless it's by Chad, in which case it's not really rape.
>>
>>29218020
I have a massive incest fetish yet I feel physically sick ever thinking about making any of my fantasies a reality (probably because my whole bloodline are ugly)
>>
>>29218020
This.

I don't wanna fuck my mum, I wanna fuck THIS GUY'S mum
>>
In an M/S relationship, the shota aspect doesn't work when you age up. That should be obvious though.
>>
Except my dad's still around and my mom is old, fat, ugly and was a laissez-faire parent.
>>
Anybody have that story from an Anon who had a kid with his mom?
>>
>>29220002
l am aIso interested in this
>>
>>29220002
>tfw someone remembers you
>>
File: 1447985231298.jpg (399 KB, 833x625) Image search: [Google]
1447985231298.jpg
399 KB, 833x625
>>29220002
bumping for this because yes

oirgenal cmmeont
>>
If you're having oedipal fantasies you NEED to stop living with your parents.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK