[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here smells bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 600x401
>Shower and wash hair and ass every morning
>Clean entire body with body wash
>Wear clean clothes every day
>Use a fuckton of clinical strength deodorant
>Brush teeth every morning and always chewing gum because my breath will smell like ass if I'm not chewing gum or have mints in my mouth
>Still get told I stink
>Walk up on a group of people I used to stand near
>They're all talking about how I stink
>Stay at seat and wait for the bell to ring from then on
>Sitting in corner
>Girl comes back and sits near me
>"Ew it stinks back here"
>In pottery class last semester
>Teacher all calls us over to the back near my seat to show us a demonstration
>Don't want to get up and move and walk past people and have them smell me so I continue to sit in my seat
>I'm in the middle of a sea of people
>Fat Stacy says "it stinks over here"
>Black stoner Chad says "I know" and looks directly down at me
>Face starts to turn red
>Tablemates that were standing up look at the black guy and smile
>Walk past person sitting down
>He has a disgusted face and waves the air in front of him
>Standing up waiting for something
>Girl comes up behind me and puts her nose in her shirt
>Friend asks me if I shower
>Say yes
>He says "oh"
>In class sitting down
>Tablemate comes in and sits down
>"Dude anon you fucking stink take a shower"
>>
So you've never gone to the doctor for this? there is obviously some underlying issue that isn't just summed up by you being smellier than the average person.
>>
If you really want it, you can smell better. You just have to believe in yourself, anon!
>>
>tfw you realize you might fucking stink every day but no one has told you yet
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>29215114
I went to a naturopath and he told me I had a sulfur metabolism problem. He gave me pic related and said it would work but it's not. I took Deodorex, chlorophyll, activated charcoal, and zinc + kelp and they didn't work either.
>>
>>29215065

You could have some weird medical thing.
>>
>>29215285
Anon, what do people say you smell like tho, specifically. The type of smell is important.
You could check yourself by wearing the same shirt multiple days without showering, then taking a shower and smelling your shirt right when you come out of the shower.
The naturopath wasn't wrong in giving you that, but you might just have something else. Find a normal doctor and see what they say, like an endocrinologist.
>>
>>29215517
*what you smell like. The important thing is, what exactly do you smell like.
>>
Literally the only way not to stink is to be White or Asian.
>>
>>29215065
no matter how much soap i use and no matter how hard i scrub, my balls smell exactly like pic related. i think i might have a fungus or something
other than that i smell fine though
>>
>>29215065
Are you genetically Indian?
>>
>>29215598
But white people do stink...
>>
>>29215564
>>29215517
To me it kinda smells like barn. One of my family members smelled it once right after I got home but they said it was faint and smelled like sulfur. I asked my tablemate what it smelled like and he said I smelt like I didn't shower and shit.
>>
>>29215285
>I went to a naturopath

He said a doctor, not a quack.
>>
>>29215698
whitefag, can confirm. we smell like dogs when we get wet, it's not just you who thinks this
>>
>>29215741
Also confirming. I smell like a wet basset hound when I sweat. Right now I've been doing yard work and exercising all day and I haven't showered since yesterday morning. I absolutely reek right now.
>>
>>29215716
sulfur smells like rotten eggs,
you probably destroyed your body's ecosystem and your good bacterias with all these industrial strenght deo and soaps, too much hair washing is bad
>>
>>29215830
exactly this. i'm >>29215658 and i shower every other day. there's gotta be a reason i smell better than OP (balls excluded)
>>
>>29215285
>I went to a naturopath

You do realize that they don't follow science and just make thigns up right?
>>
>>29215716
See an endocrinologist anon. Btw your tablemate is a fucktard
>>
>>29215830
>>29215855
But I smell literally only at school. My family members say I smell fine when I'm at home. One of my friends who didn't go to school with me was told by my friend that did go to school with me that I smelt bad. But when I went over to his house he told me what my other friend said and he said I smelt fine. When I went to my naturopath he also told me he didn't smell anything. I can smell myself at school by walking backwards or to the side, but I can't smell it anywhere else.
>>
>>29215598
White people stink the worst though
>>
>>29215951
Ask them to smell something you were wearing when you were at school. Your parents can't smell you because they're family and they stink too. Change your diet. Go to a real doctor.
>>
>>29215951

Most of those can be explained as the people going odour blind. The naturopath spends his days surrounded by sticking roots and weeds that aren't actually medicine but he says that are, so the probably can't smell anything, either.
>>
>>29215951
probably just friends and family trying not to be dicks m8
>>
I have the same problem OP. Buy Odaban Antiperspirant from Amazon and put it on every other day. Solved the problem for me.
>>
>>29216033
What about how he said his friend or naturopath couldn't smell him?
>>
>never brush teeth
>never shower
>never wash hair
>just spray some deo over my shirt when i leave room
>always get comments on how nice i smell
wew
>>
>>29216047
He doesn't do stuff like that, he usually just prescribes supplements and offers solutions to problems
>>
>>29215951
Do you masturbate before school every day?
>>
>>29216111
No, I never do it in the mornings and I only do it once a week
>>
>>29215658
It's a UTI. My gfs piss smelled like bbq chips and I told her to go to the doctor. She got some Antibiotics and no longer has bbq piss.
>>
>>29216108

Well, he didn't offer a solution to your problem, did he?

Time to go to a REAL doctor. One that has spent a decade studying and specializing that can actually help you instead of just giving you folic acid, which is all that 5-MTHF is.
>>
>>29216051
Why would my friend even bring it up then? I didn't know about it until he told me. I've talked to my parents about this a lot and they keep insisting I don't smell, and they're not the type to lie about this stuff, they've told me I've stunk before back when I didn't shower for entire summers 4 years ago.
>>
>>29215658
Get rid of the hair maybe?
>>
>>29215183
Seriously I'm paranoid about this. What can I do to find out? I'm gonna fucking end it all
>>
>>29215951
Smell your shoes and school uniforms. Check your backpack, smell it. Check out the bus you ride or whatever.

My shoes used to smell really bad because I used to wear them very regularly. I didn't notice this at home or when I was outside. But an hour in or so it started smelling. Washing it didnt help either so I've bought a new pair altpgether. I don't sense any smell myself anymore but I'm still paranoid.
>>
>>29215658
I had fungus on my dick (not 100% sure but it's what I got out of some Google research). Was too embarrassed to go see a doctor so I bought antifungal shampoo for dandruff and used on my dick and it just fucking werked.
>>
File: 1402006940694.png (55 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1402006940694.png
55 KB, 500x332
As a teenager, my ass produced so much sweat there would be a visible spot where I had been sitting.
>>
>>29216135
>My gfs piss

This guy goes on r9k
>>
Just came across this thread so apologies for skipping over everything you might have already said.

This is an issue for me, too. Seems to only happen with computer chairs. There was one day when I showered, put on a totally brand new set of clothes, sprayed my whole body with an anti-bacterial deodorant and still my ass started to smell after a few hours of sitting.

I think it might be because I'm on a high protein diet. That's the only thing I do that's unusual. Genetically I'm similar to everyone else at work. I'm slightly underweight so I'm not some big sweaty mess.

Best I can advise is to trim your ass hair. That holds onto a lot of odour and also encourages sweating.
>>
>>29217124
It's probably just your chair. I fart a lot while sitting on it so it smells like shit. It probably passes on to your pants. Just don't sit on it for long before going out pr take a shower afterwards.
>>
>>29217226
Happens to literally all the chairs at work. Only seems to affect me.
>>
>>29218034
If you're sure that it isn't fart smell passing onto your pants from chrs etc. Try cleaning your asshole extra carefully while taking a shower. Some shit might be getting stuck around there which may smell after sweating.

Also go to your doctor to see if you have leakage or if you need cleansing. It's rare but not unheard of.
>>
>>29215065
Did you used to hold in your poops for long periods of time? If so, your anus has loosened and is constantly emitting shit odor. It's why no matter how much you clean yourself you smell like shit.
>>
Are you fat?

If you are, you have to wash the folds and creases. I'm not being a dick, it is just the truth.

You have to get in between and under things. You can't just get the surface. It's like putting the shampoo on your head and then not scrubbing it in.

Fat people have to get the creases and folds. That could be the problem.
>>
>>29218282
Oh sjit hold on is this for real? Can anything be done about this? I used to hold my shit a lot and have a fear of smelling like shit even though I cant smell it on my underwear/pants.
>>
>>29217124
>genetically similar to everyone else at work
What? Don't just say you mean white.
>>
>>29218282
>>29218282
Yeah, I still do that to. I usually have to shit during school but I just hold it in. My asshole is tight though, trust me. I might try not eating dinner the previous night and shit in the morning. Because I haven't been eating lunch or dinner for the past couple days and I couldn't smell anything at all on Friday. Still had to shit though I believe.
>>
>>29218358
No, I'm actually borderline anorexic.
>>
My cock and balls usually have a smell to them but I like it tho
>>
File: 1465687720380.png (130 KB, 394x360) Image search: [Google]
1465687720380.png
130 KB, 394x360
>>29218282
oh god i've been suffering of bad smell for years and shit once every three days.

God fucking dammit
>>
File: 1465687394502.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1465687394502.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>29220539
Felt like only one wasn't enough to express myself right now
>>
File: 1465688290410.jpg (35 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1465688290410.jpg
35 KB, 396x388
>>29220569
I even fully shaved my armpits and applied deodorant everywhere every single day and it still didnt work
>>
>>29215065
>buy 50 gallons of pure concentrated lime juice.
>bathe in it and soak your entire body for 1hr

don't ask, just do. pro tip from the original system32 master
>>
>>29220582
Does shaving your armpits even reduce it at all?
>>
>>29220658
honestly just try it. you will be plagued with unfathomable amounts of sweat basically drenching every square inch of clothing you own.
>>
File: 1463035587832.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1463035587832.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>29220658
the sweat got into my shirts and from then i think it started smelling some fucking how.

The only way for me to know is watching people's reaction, either they don't say anything in which case i'll remain suspicious and anxious or I see them phisically recoil
>>
Sounds like that's your house smell. clean your room, keep your door closed, wash your clothes separately.
>>
File: 936.jpg (33 KB, 424x317) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
33 KB, 424x317
>scrub till skin is red
>put on fresh clothes twice a day
>deodorant
>perfume
>don't even sweat from armpits
>constantly smell like shitty ass
>its an odor that surrounds me
>makes me want to cry
>feel so self conscious
>parents notice and make me take a shower
>it doesn't help
>fuck my whole life up senpai
>>
What do you eat, OP?

Do you eat a lot of meat, onions, etc?
>>
>>29220757
>scrub till skin is red
don't do this
>>
>use antiperspirant
>sweat anyway
>antiperspirant makes me smell nice though
>still mad because i hate being wet
>>
>>29220773
exaggeration, I don't really do this
>>
>>29220729
Surely you could have just trimmed your pits
>>
Stop eating meat and dairies. There's plenty of researches that shows how those affect body smell. I also finally stopped taking accutane by changing my diet
>>
>>29220742
this.

check the washer and dryer and see what's happening in there. Maybe everyone in your entire family smells bad as well? No offense m9

then check the dresser or whatever compartment you put your clothes in. maybe a rat died behind that shit? this has happened to me and I smelled like dead rat for 1000 years
>>
>>29215285
>I went to a naturopath
Go to a doctor you raging fucking retard.
>>
>>29220742
I just washed my sheets and vacuumed + shampooed them last week. I also wash my school clothes separately from my other stuff. And my door is closed all the time and I run a air purifier in here.
>>29220771
No, not really. My breakfast is usually yogurt mixed with protein powder, then I get home from school and have one of those frozen all natural bowls. I usually have chicken or beef for dinner.
>>29220841
That wouldn't leave me a lot of options since I'm allergic to gluten.
>>29220897
My washer and dyer are fine. We had to buy a new one cause there was mold growing in it. I keep a fan on the washer when there's nothing in it to dry it out. I put all my clothes on top of my dresser and they both smell fine.
>>
anon buy new clothes - i used to know someone like that. your clothes just stink. you need new ones. Also when you wash them make sure you put them in the washer and switch them to the dryer when theyre done relatively quickly. wet clothes that sit in the washer for too long smell like shit.
>>
>>29215716
"When a person is a poor sulfur oxidizer they often find ordinary foods bearing sulfur compounds to be a source of discomfort. Broccoli and garlic being but two examples of foods which can contribute to uncomfortable excess cystiene levels in such people."
Does this apply to you?
>Source: http://www.cfsn.com/sulph.html
>>
>>29221524
The clothes I wear were bought like 5 months ago. I also switch the clothes out from the washer to the dryer at the most 10 minutes after they're done.
>>
>>29221625
I don't notice anything when I eat foods with sulfur in it. I'm about to start taking glutathione and I already take molybdenum to see if it'll help. I got blood tested last year for something unrelated to this, and they checked a bunch of my mineral levels, etc, and I'm pretty sure they would've made a comment about cysteine if there was problems with it. I don't eat garlic that much but when I do it's in soup and I feel fine afterwards.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK