[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEEEEELLLPPPP R9K HEEEELLPPP MEEEE A GIRL INVITED ME TO SLEEP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1444553551092.jpg (76 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1444553551092.jpg
76 KB, 480x454
HEEEEELLLPPPP R9K HEEEELLPPP MEEEE
A GIRL INVITED ME TO SLEEP OVER AT HER PLACE
WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DOO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
what should I do after the segs? do we shower together or just wipe my dick with toilet paper
>>
Dude dont go.
>>
Bring condoms.
>>
>>29214982
take a shower together and fug her in the ass
>>
>>29214982
Yo man, just ask if she wants to copulate
>>
>>29214982
Do it and bring condoms. How old are you two?
>>
>>29214982
Make sure to fart everywhere to express your dominance, otherwise she'll think that you're a beta loser
>>
>>29214982
The truth is that she most likely wants to fuck. So bring a condom and take things slow. that's it
>>
ask her if you can suck the farts out of her poop hole
>>
If a girl can invite you to sleep over then you don't belong on r9k
>>
>>29215076
21. never had a gf. evidently I had drunken sex a few times I dont remember. I don't know if I can do it sober.
>>
>>29215163
I was almost the same as you. 21, had a girlfriend before but we never did anything apart from kissing. Lost my virginity at 21 with a girl who dropped A LOT of hints. Bring a condom and go balls deep.
>>
>>29215250
I'm a bit afraid desu. I dont wanna disappoint her. She is fucking cute and gf material. also, I fapped like 5 times today. the pressure is real
>>
>>29215354
lol you won't have any cum or drive
>>
>>29215354
When are you sleeping over? Try not to fap too much before you go.

> I dont want to disappoint her
Don't get attached to her, not yet. If she cares about you and you do shit, she wouldn't care and would want to try again. Sex really isn't such a big deal, try not to overthink it.

> gf material
I know this is the first girl to show interest in you but if you get emotionally attached it's going to bite you in the ass. See this girl as experience/practise. If things take off though, you can get attached all you like.
>>
>>29215525
thing is we have been seeing each other for some time, but never did anything phsyisical.
but she cooked me dinner and brought it over to my place and shit. I did not try to escalate things because we both have shitloads of finals to focus on, but this is getting ridiculous. I have a boner every time I see her and leak precum everywhere. god help me
>>
just. BE. YOUR. OWN. SELF.
:^))))
>>
>>29215620
If she's inviting you to sleep over then I'm pretty sure she wants to bang, depending on what kind of girl she is. For sure bring condoms, in case she does want you to tap that ass.
>>
>>29215694
will do. I'll report back if the thread is still up. T minus 30 minutes till go time.
>>
Just get drunk before you go
>>
>>29215805
Good luck bro. I'm off to bed now so hope I see an update tomorrow. You've got this bro!
>>
File: 1431117853421.png (84 KB, 706x680) Image search: [Google]
1431117853421.png
84 KB, 706x680
>>29215805
Godspeed my original friend.
>>
>>29215853
>>29215971
thanks, guys. h-here I go
>>
>>29216107
Fucking idiot...

thiscommentisoriginal
>>
>>29214982
be cool anon if she invites you she is the one should be worried
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.