[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick update on the eggs: A parent bird is still missing, haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Eggies.jpg (1 MB, 2236x2236) Image search: [Google]
Eggies.jpg
1 MB, 2236x2236
Quick update on the eggs:

A parent bird is still missing, haven't seen the niggerbird either.
>>
Why have you not destroyed the impostor egg yet?
>>
>not using a needle to drain the niggerbird egg and stop it from leeching off the other birds
why haven't you kill it yet, OP?
>>
>>29215002
risk of the other eggs getting rekt.
>>
Great thread, taught me about brood parasitism
>>
>>29214938

Poke it with a needle and put it back, anon. It's not hard.
>>
>>29214938
at least promise that once the parasite murders all the other babies you'll exact retribution on it
>>
Raise the bird inside the spotted egg as your own. Crush the others!
>>
>>29214938
The only answer is to do your research, build a proper habitat, and take the whole nest. Raise the imposter as the king
>>
>>29215664
fair enough i guess

iroginal
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.