[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
loser thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1397694698294.jpg (67 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
1397694698294.jpg
67 KB, 317x379
who here feels worthless?

I do. I feel like a loser that will never amount to much. I hate being a failure but i don't have it in me to change.

let's get a general /loser/ thread going
>>
>>29214817
I feel you anon.
I feel it every moment, gnawing in my heart. I can't shut out the sound.
>>
>>29214861
the worst part is feeling powerless even though you know deep inside you have what it takes to change. that gets me hard man...
>>
File: 1318719873160s.jpg (2 KB, 126x94) Image search: [Google]
1318719873160s.jpg
2 KB, 126x94
>worthless
OP you could at least show dick

>big
worthwhile as inspiring fap material
>average
worthwhile as normalizing and relatable
>small
worthwhile as a good laugh/fap material

bawwwwwing without this is pure vapid narcissism, like a grill whining up about her uterus without bothering to show tits.

if all you're going to do is claim to feel worthless
>show dick or gtfo
>>
>>29214817
what exactly do you feel worthless about?
>inb4 everything
be a bit more specific anon
>>
>>29215011
I'm an asian manlet who has a very effeminate face. i get no girls. i also have almost no social life. the basic shit, most people here can relate. basically just wasting my youth playing vidya and being too afraid to take risks.
>>
File: 1303081123807.jpg (5 KB, 210x251) Image search: [Google]
1303081123807.jpg
5 KB, 210x251
>>29215172
You sound like a truly supreme gentleman to me <3
>>
I do. Im working on becoming a prosecutor so I can fuck over chads and tyrones
>>
>>29215005
>wanting to see a terrible dick
but why
>>
>>29215426
somebody will fap to it, guaranteed

therefore not worthless to do so
>>
>people you knew are settling down, have jobs, graduating undergraduate, successful in general, and etc
>you have absolutely nothing to show for the past 4 years
FUCK. I just ghost through social situations and try not to be noticed because I'm so worthless compared to them
>>
>>29215509
i know this feel. tell me more about it anon
>>
>>29215348
very similar actually, except I'm not a violent or angry person. I'm just sad and pathetic.
>>
>>29215509
Last time I was with my friends I made up a promotion in work to seem like I was on their level. Everyone congratulated me ad I felt good, until I remembered I'd made it up completely and I'm still in the same shit minimum wage dead end job as I was before. I'm 27 and still live with my parents, I feel like a fucking barnacle on the sides of everyone unless I lie about my shitty life.
>>
File: 1462341275779.gif (9 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462341275779.gif
9 KB, 633x758
>tfw it feels like everyone knows something that you don't
>you just want them to tell you what it is but they won't

What the fuck is the big secret I'm missing out on
>>
>>29215963

I'm 25 and I know that feel too well. Min wage shit job still love at home. Hate seeing guys my age drive with professional careers, makes me feel like shit. I work next to a high class restaurant and I see these mid 20's business bros go out to eat together all dressed up in suits. They look at me and just laugh.
>>
>>29216031
This please, I would also like to know the secret that everyone knows
>>
I'm finally able to acknowledge that I'm not really a bad person, objectively speaking, for assorted reasons which I don't feel like getting into/justifying. But I'm still pretty much garbage at the moment.

>drug addict, in "recovery" but not exactly invested in that concept
>keep going to the loony bin
>get trashed on benzo's and be a huge dick and scare my family to the point where they're afraid I'm going to die
>NEET for almost a year
>watching the kids a year behind me in high school graduating and getting ready to go to college while I sit on my ass at home, sucking on my ecig and hoping the meds help enough to get me at least partway stable
>still have a massive chunk of my personality that wants to just say fuck it and crash and burn another few times, just for fun
>>
>>29214817
>>29216031
Holy fucking shit this. It's like something is written on my forehead, like something on my face that everyone can see except me. No one will ever tell me, they just look at me funny.
>>
File: 1465518157265.jpg (295 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
1465518157265.jpg
295 KB, 884x902
>>29216031
i literally feel the same way man i dont even go out because of that feeling its so horrible
>>
>>29216036
>Min wage shit job
How much do you earn?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.