[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go through highschool without any friends >Graduate with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1444248345413.jpg (22 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1444248345413.jpg
22 KB, 600x630
>Go through highschool without any friends
>Graduate with no friend
>Get a job hoping to make some friends and earn some money
>Still a friendless loser at work

Why is it so hard to make friends with normies?
>>
Because you're ugly. Better luck in the next life.
>>
You never developed skills to form intimate relationships with others in your key development years. People who did can also sense if you didn't within a few minutes of meeting you.

That's basically it.
>>
>>29214653
I'll be your friend anon...

Origami originallo
>>
>>29214653
it's funy because i have the reversed issue

>go through school with alot of "friends" (i don't like people)
>get a nice job hope people will let me alone so i can work propperly, not gonna happen

just today i drank a beer after work with the new guy
this asshole had me sitting there with him for one and a half hour before i could go home
>>
>>29214713
I used to have some friends, but I've completely isolated myself now. I've just forgotten how to do it and I feel too disconnected from people and society at this point.

I would dread having to discuss sex and relationships. People would openly laugh at me if they knew I was still a virgin.
>>
>>29214713
What do I do then?
>>
>>29214796
Get rich and become like dan bilzerian (pay people to hang out with you)
>>
>>29214753
oh they know anon
they know
>>
>>29214818
>tfw you're a poorfag and working at a dead end job

Well, time to go watch self help videos on YouTube.
>>
>>29214882
look dude i would be a top tier chad if i would enjoy hanging out with people

>don't talk to much just listen
people tend to bond quickly if they can openly talk about their lifes, normalfags love this shit

>be kind, fair and most importantly polite
this is crucial and you can't realy imitate that behavior you seriously need to be it if you don't want to seem like a back stabing cunt

>agree with people on small things that will sugest that you're like minded and it will creat a connection

>NEVER go full Friendship mode
if you're working and someone takes the same bus as you and you need to get into the subway or what ever
try to catch a beer together, just invite him for one you will start a dialogue spontaniously

>NEVER try to be someone else it won't work out in the end you can't hide your true collors for ever but you can let your autism unleash in a small dosis

ama if you want to know more shit
would prefer pecific questions
>>
File: 1419370037526.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1419370037526.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>29214846
Probably. I always go silent whenever I hear it being discussed. Just seems totally alien to me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.