[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, have any of you escaped robotdom and become a normie? Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: 1463864810956.jpg (832 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463864810956.jpg
832 KB, 1920x1080
So, have any of you escaped robotdom and become a normie? Please share your experience. I'd like to see a positive thread for once.
>>
>>29214576
bump

noone?

I'm trying, maybe one day I'll get to post in one of these threads with my story :)
>>
>>29214576
Almost everyone here is a normie, you piece of shit.
>>
>>29214576
If one ever reaches normie state it's that he had the potential from the beginning
If one ever had potential then he is not robot
Therefore thread is useless your yselessthreqdssaxkofshut
>>
I'm kicking depression thanks to chemical enhancement, but I'm still posting in this cesspool, so I don't know if I count.

Going to bed soon anyway. Keep fighting.
>>
>>29214576
>khv
>did online dating
>date after date of extreme cringe
>got better at it after a year
>finally got gf
>lost virginity

I even had a couple of friends from work I'd go out drinking with every week

gf dumped me and I don't have friends anymore
>>
Used to stay inside all day and read go on chat rooms and watch anime in high school.

Literally out of the blue decided to change and the next morning invited some of my friends from school over.

Things were awesome and we hung out like every after school and all summer.

Got a truck from my dad and learned to drive despite crippling anxiety.

Met a 3/10 girl on a dating site and got laid. Ever since than every girl friend I ever got was progressively hotter and thinner until I ended up dating a hot Loli most recently.

Got a job unloading trucks and was good at it. Than got a couple jobs as a Loss Prevention guy chasing shoplifters. Dealing with public and herion addicts helped me deal with my anxiety even more to the point I can escalate and de-escalate situations appropriately.

Become desirable by female co-workers because they like the pseudo-authority I have and love watching me catch shoplifters and interact with the PD.

Things are good now. Once in awhile my anxiety creeps in like when I have to drive long distances in new places but most of the time I'm chill.

I never thought in high school I could ever do Normie shit. I thought holding any job or driving was this insurmountable thing that I'd never be able to do. Now I shoot the shit with cops and have sex in my office.

Kinda crazy actually.
>>
File: shiteatinggrin.jpg (22 KB, 587x267) Image search: [Google]
shiteatinggrin.jpg
22 KB, 587x267
>>29214576
>implying robots can become normies anymore
>>
I was a neet for a year. I refused to talk to anyone in my household and would normally starve myself all day until about 5 am when I would go to my local donut shop to get like 6 donuts. I would either eat all the donuts in a row or save them to eat throughout the day. My family would constantly bang on my door begging me to come out. My mom would leave food outside my door but I felt like I literally didn't deserve anything except dying. I thought about killing myself every single day. I used to put bags over my head but would pussy out every time. I didn't talk to anyone for months unless it was online or through a video game. I spent a lot of time playing MMOs. I really don't know what else to say about that period in my life except that it was a moment of absolute mania and depression. I would stay up for 48 hours and then sleep for 16 hours. I kind of just crept out of it. My parents are both super physically sick because of their years working shitty labour jobs and I'm a mid-20 year old with no life experience. I decided at the beginning of the year that I would take this year to make myself happy and to contribute something to my parents instead of burdening them with my bullshit and if I couldn't manage it, I would kill myself. I have a girlfriend, have had two jobs and have gone back to school and every fucking day I wish I could be a worthless neet again. There's something so intoxicating about doing absoloutely nothing all day. Self-gratification is so inherent in me I pray for the day I can lay in bed with a machine that fucks me while I sleep and a way to play runescape and DFO in my dreams
>>
File: 1457899845675.jpg (110 KB, 750x1246) Image search: [Google]
1457899845675.jpg
110 KB, 750x1246
Former robot here. I got a girlfriend recently and we've been dating for two months so far. It's not a lot, but it's my first relationship and hers as well.

Best part is, our first conversation was about anime, sincewe are both weabs (she is japanese tho so it's natural for her, not so much for me since I'm Indian).

But at least I can sleep at night and know that anime and videogames got me a girlfriend.

Turns out being yourself really does work.
>>
I also long to be a NEET but once you become a normie you can't escape it. Now I have bills and responsibilities and shit.

Sometimes I think about saving up a couple grand and just quitting work and living at home for months before I go back to become a normie.
>>
>>29217848
> I have a girlfriend, have had two jobs and have gone back to school and every fucking day I wish I could be a worthless neet again
this is why i don't try. i know it isn't even worth the upkeep. i dont even want to be happy anymore, just comfortable which means doing as little as possible for me

i dont see the point
>>
>>29217930

>indian
>japanese

pls delete
>>
Biggest pro-tip from me that is contrary to the above normie poster:

Hide your fucking power level. Never engage in conversation about anime or anything that would clash with normie idealism. Talk about normie stuff like movies in theaters and stuff. If you happen to find someone who you feel out as being a weaboo or something than you can talk about that stuff.

Don't wear anything anime related and if you're a video game guy or giant nerd try to keep it on the DL. Nothing alienates you from normies faster than some creepy hobby you have to immediately weeb out about.
>>
File: 1464757334776.png (567 KB, 694x739) Image search: [Google]
1464757334776.png
567 KB, 694x739
>>29218073
>If you happen to find someone who you feel out as being a weaboo or something than you can talk about that stuff.

This is pretty much exactly what I did. However, it's also about your social standing. At my school I graduated number 8 in my class of about 550 people and am the "smart guy" of the class. I am involved in clubs, especially one for people wanting to be doctors in the future. I met my girlfriend there since we both held leadership positions, she will be a senior next year so she will be an officer like i was my senior year. At one of the competition trips we started talking about anime, then watched Higurashi together in the back of the dark bus. Then the ball just sort of started rolling from there.

My gf is also pretty smart, she is number 20 or so in her class and still very smart, and kinda nerdy too. In fact she's currently working on learning how to play an Ocarina she bought at the Renaissance Faire on Memorial Day.

Brains over brawn, robots. It helped an Indian Muslim like me get a qt3.14 jap weab gf so it can help you too.
>>
File: 1462631585534.jpg (44 KB, 496x368) Image search: [Google]
1462631585534.jpg
44 KB, 496x368
You cannot stop being a robot, you stupid failed normalfag cunts.
>>
I don't understand this, why do you want to be a normie? Normies are vapid and have no original thoughts or any semblance of individuality. Why would you want to BE one? The only correct solution to robotdom is to be comfortable without society.

And that's not to mention the internal contradiction in actively attempting to become a normie; normies do not TRY to be normies, they simply are normies by nature. Thus attempting to BECOME a normie necessarily implies that you will not succeed. It's a fruitless effort.

Just reject society, robots. Pursue your own interests.
>>
>>29218292
I don't have interests

Not even weebshit I just don't have any hobby or anything to occupy my free time

I'm even getting bored with 4chan
>>
>>29218292
I don't really want to be a normie, but damn having a gf who I could sperg out about anime weeb stuff with would be the best thing ever. Sounds too good to be true desu
>>
File: 1459982920418.png (71 KB, 302x274) Image search: [Google]
1459982920418.png
71 KB, 302x274
>>29218802
They are out there but hard to find. In fact I got pretty lucky personally. But like I said in >>29218124, brain over brawn.

Thing is, many people in r9k think they are "smart" but in the end you also have to be willing to put forth the work to utilize that intelligence like me and my gf did. In fact if neither of us were in that club for future doctors than we would not have met. So the biggest thing robots out there can do (if you are in HS or college) is to get involved in clubs outside of the classroom and get to know as many people as you can and force yourself into bad situations. I HATE HATE HATE public speaking but in the club I regularly had to speak in front of a crowd of up to 150 people. At least I can stand behind the podium to hide my shaking legs, my gf is super short so she has to stand in front of it or she won't be visible.
I also forced myself into so many social situations through that club that they actually became less uncomfortable for me.

So get out and join several clubs, and stick with one or more that you like a lot, then use it to get out of your shells. That club helped me buff up my college resume, get into a circle of friends, and best of all get a girlfriend, so it can do the same for you.
>>
File: mahboifrom4chan4.jpg (95 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
mahboifrom4chan4.jpg
95 KB, 960x600
My significant other and I met over /r9k/. We've been together over three years.
I lost my virginity to her. She lost hers to me.
>>
>>29218124
>In fact she's currently working on learning how to play an Ocarina she bought at the Renaissance Faire on Memorial Day.

Keep in mind, by "Ocarina" she means "penis," and by "bought at the Renaissance Fair" she means "saw on Chad's body."
>>
>>29218869
>buff up my college resume
HAHAHAHA I HAVENT BEEN TO MY HIGH SCHOOL CLASSES IN SO LONG IM NOT EVEN SURE I CAN GRADUATE FUCK OFf
>>
File: 1463541880588.png (364 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
1463541880588.png
364 KB, 564x1086
>>29217930
>>29218124
I fucking hate normalshits like you
>>
I was full neetmode for about year after college. Got a gf, got a job after that, then we moved out into our first apartment and we're looking to buy a house soon.

I'd trade it all to go back to being a neet in a heartbeat. Fuck working. Fuck spending my money on shit I don't want. Fuck this apartment in the city and every loud, stupid spic inhabiting it. I just want to go home.
>>
>>29218124
Good job,pajeet.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK