[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kek my female flatmate is crying and raging because her rich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: female tears.jpg (103 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
female tears.jpg
103 KB, 1500x1000
kek my female flatmate is crying and raging because her rich boyfriend dumped her.

Apparently they went out for dinner yesterday and she made a huge scene at a restaurant after he insisted on paying and did so when she went to the toilet.

He was supposed to stay for the weekend but he just drove her back and told her their relationship is over.

What should I do? She's crying and drinking with a qt friend in the common room.
>>
best not to get involved senpai
>>
>>29214271
Option A) Get her some comfort food to go with her alcohol so she doesn't get blackout drunk and vomit

Option B) Laugh about it like a retard
>>
>>29214271
tell her if you fuck her her ex bf will get jealous and come back for her.
Wait until her and the qt friend are drunk and fuck both of them
>>
>>29214286
This is the only correct answer

Just don't be a cunt
>>
>>29214286
I'm wondering if I should text/call the boyfriend to congratulate him or stay in touch. I've met him two times when he was over and he seemed like a cool guy.

Plus he's legitimately rich so that's a good person to know in general.
>>
give her fake sympathy for free booze, then have a hearty laugh at her expense in your room, that's what I would do
>>
She'll find someone new to torture before nightfall. If you're in college, don't you have to study for an underwater basket weaving class or something?
>>
>>29214299
Option A is actually really nice and thoughtful and showing sympathy without getting too involved. Do that.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.