[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /GeneralizedAnxietyDisorder/ here? I feel like I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 20160611_160039.png (1 MB, 1015x931) Image search: [Google]
20160611_160039.png
1 MB, 1015x931
Who /GeneralizedAnxietyDisorder/ here?

I feel like I'm always worrying about the next obligation that I have to fulfill, so I can never live in the moment. The anticipation of my next social interaction is always in the back of my mind, even when I'm doing something I'm supposed to enjoy. I refuse to take medications though.
>>
>>29214146
This is pretty much me

>never enjoy anything
>spend whole days thinking about what's next and how I'm gonna handle it
>dread it
>end up with that horrible stomach feeling
>my life is like this every single day every single hour

Its horrible, its a living hell that I'll never escape.
>>
The worst is getting more anxiety from your anxiety.

>anxious about everything
>anxious about being anxious
>just stay inside and away from everything/everyone
>more anxiety because now i'm falling behind in life and can't be normal

It's a never ending cycle. Having a panic attack over the future panic attack that you know will come. My brain has failed me.
>>
File: 1465526137981.jpg (28 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1465526137981.jpg
28 KB, 600x549
Checking in

>mfw also have OCD and Bipolar II
>>
>>29214146
>brief moments where I can feel what its like to live without anxiety and not worry and just enjoy my life and what I'm doing
>quickly remember what's upcoming or something I don't wanna think about
>time ruined

It fucking sucks.
>>
>>29214587

Because of this I ruined my life with drug and alcohol abuse. feelsbadman.jpg
>>
I've had it for a very long time but it's vastly improved.

I hate to be all >just b urself but forcing yourself out there really helps, and if you start exercising, eating properly and making gains you feel a lot better.

A lot of anxiety comes from your low self-esteem and expectations of people disliking you, and you can eliminate a lot of that by getting /fit/

But maybe my case wasn't so bad because I made it to the gym without panicking.
>>
sounds more like you have Generalized Anxiety Yisorder, if you catch my drift, you massive Feneralized Anxiety Gisorder.
>>
"there's always something to worry about." ~my advisor
>>
>>29216005
>being able to even go into a gym

Yeah u don't even have anxiety kid.
>>
>>29216049
"there's always something to worry about. now less teeth you little baby sissy faggot. we wouldn't have to do this if your anus weren't so uselessly stretched out. you shit in your pants don't you? oh, oh yeah i can smell it, you definitely shit uncontrollably into your pants as a result of letting anyone pound his penis into your anus." -full quote from your advisor to you
>>
>>29216085
maybe not to such a severe level but for a long time I suffered terribly. Mine is more related social events and women. I have severe difficulty seeing any of my friends, can't go on holidays and when I got a job I suffered 2-3 migraines a week and couldn't relax at home at all until I quit. Been NEET ever since.

Anxiety isn't a competition.
>>
>>29216126
of course you think anxiety isn't a competition. you just lost.
>>
>>29216126
I know it isn't, but you know about how all these tumblr whores have claimed anxiety status and made it into a complete joke. Its actually devastatingly crippling and I don't want the stigma around it to go to shit even more since girls have ruined it, its like that dumbass whore who says she's "suicidal" but her attempt at suicide is 1 pill.
>>
>>29214146
I just came to check out this board and it's exactly as everyone describes.

I have anxiety issues too, but I get over it.

I think getting over things starts with accepting you're a piece of shit, and not like a "nobody like me" piece of shit, but more like you're just another organism following a program.

Once you really accept that all your worries and wants are separate from you as an individual, you can let things go.

Or you can just continue to let anxiety you know is anxiety make your decisions.
>>
>>29216252
>I have anxiety issues too, but I get over it.

Anxiety issues don't exist, anxiety isn't a one time occurrence or something that pops up, its a continuous daily thing that exists every day of your life, I'm guessing you claim anxiety like most girls do
>omggg I'm going out to the club tonight I'm sooooo anxiousss!!!!

If you have anxiety everyone knows its not something that can be fixed, only managed.
>>
>>29216312
depends really. for some people it can go away, for some it doesn't. to imply that it is literally incurable is a fallacy.
>>
>>29214146
Tehee I have severe crippling degenerative diagnosed chronic social anxiety disease. My illness is literally worse than cancer. I win.
>>
>>29216312
No, I understand it. It's just your ego is in the way of taking any advice seriously. You'd rather feel self pity than accept all humans are responsible for themselves.
>>
>>29216252
It's more like you're a permanent teenage girl who hasn't been able to set aside emotions, even if they are very strong.
>>
>>29216848
I should also that I have major clinical depression disorder illness. I'm so sad sometimes xd
>>
I'm way too anxious to post more often. Also wanted to go for a run but I just can't.
>>
OP here.

I also have diagnosed "mood disorder," whatever the hell that means.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK