[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking sick of everything harping on about how Brock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160529_153008.jpg (16 KB, 157x236) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160529_153008.jpg
16 KB, 157x236
I'm fucking sick of everything harping on about how Brock Turner is the worst scum ever to walk the earth. These people who are casting judgement, do they have any idea what it's like to wake up from drinking and realize you did something awful? This guy is probably in hell from his shame. But they are all acting as if they are pure. If you want revenge on someone, you are not pure, you have hate in your heart as well. He wont be able to get a job, find a place to live, or ever make a new friend, What do they want him to do, kill himself? These people fucking think they are good people but they are not. Anyone who seeks redemption is not too far gone. These cocksuckers are taking us back to a medieval age of shunning and witch hunts.

But I can't say that on Facebook or the mob will turn on me and telle I think rape is OK.

I really hate where my generation is headed.
>>
>>29214015
He may feel like shit, but what he did was still fucked up. Drinking does not completely alter who you are; if you do some fucked up shit while drunk, it reflects what you might want to do while sober.
>>
File: IMG_20160527_230832.jpg (32 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160527_230832.jpg
32 KB, 500x382
Bumping with simpsonwave
>>
the worst part is, if the genders had been reversed, those Swedish guys wouldn't have intervened, it wouldn't have been reported, and if the guy tried he'd probably get accused of rape himself
>>
>>29214091
Drinking is never an excuse, but people should realize that it's possible to do things that you would never do sober, that you don't know why you did them

Above all people need to think about what sympathy means. Putting yourself in someone else's shoes. Including the shoes of someone who fucked up big time.
I mean if they still hate him, that's there business. But I want them to admit that they are not saints for doing so. They are just another link in the long chain of revenge and hate and crushing your enemies
>>
File: IMG_20160528_052014.jpg (127 KB, 1263x1046) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160528_052014.jpg
127 KB, 1263x1046
#simpsonwave
>>
I have zero doubts this story is bullshit. Roastie fucked up and shifted the blame with zero fucks. Roastie gonna roast. Never make the mistake of assuming roasties will not try to fuck you over eventually.
>>
>>29214469
All of these people act as if they were there, I can easily see the two of them fooling around, her passing out Midway through, and him keeping going and freaking out when the guys ran up to him because he was retarded drunk
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.