[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was this guy a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
was this guy a robot?
>>
>>29213691
he's an anti normie chad until this blows over.
>>
>on the college swim team
>convinced a drunk older girl (who has a boyfriend) to let him finger her

no, he's a chad
>>
File: Keeper DISGUSTING.jpg (12 KB, 186x255) Image search: [Google]
Keeper DISGUSTING.jpg
12 KB, 186x255
>>29213691
He's a rapist asshole, that's what he is.
>>
>>29213848
>convinced
>>
>>29213869
i mean according to his testimony he said he asked her to finger her and she said "yes"

obviously she was too drunk to consent (men should know women are too simple-minded to make rational decisions under the influence), but if he's not lying, then what he did really wasn't that bad. he consensually fingered a drunk girl near a dumpster and she passed out while they were dry humping.
>>
>>29213922
>she was too drunk to consent
Hate this meme
>>
>>29213956
i don't think having sex with a girl who consented but was "too drunk to consent" should be something that's criminalized or carries a harsh sentence, but it does make sense.

women rarely think rationally when they are sober. they are creatures of feeling. so when they say "i felt i wanted to have sex at the time, but now that i think about it again, i feel like i didn't want it," they don't feel like there's anything hypocritical about that. their feelings "change" all time, and they are just following the lead of their own emotions without realizing how utterly moronic that is.

the problem simply gets worse when you add alcohol into mix and the entire logic center of the brain, which barely gets any use as it is, completely shuts down and she starts thinking "i want to be a whore!!!!" without understanding there are consequences to being a whore.
>>
>>29213691
this guy was pretty Chaddy but his life is JUST now

everyone will remember him as "that rapist"
>>
>didn't even penetrate the girl with his benis
>normies want him lynched and castrated
he's an honorary robot even if he wasn't a robot before
at least he got them to shut up about the fucking gorilla
>>
why do all mass shooters look the same lmao? this guy looks exactly like lanza, roof, etc. they all look the same
>>
>>29214026
So fucking what? That's not an excuse, people are held to their actions for literally every single thing in the world except drunk sex, that's it, it's totally arbitrary, I'm sick of stupid bitches treating rape as this sacred cow, every exception in the world is made for rape. Murder old ladies? Innocent until proven guilty. Accused of rape? LISTEN AND BELIEVE SHITLORD!
>>
>>29214055
my face when I see the social media posts calling for his head

whores think rape is a problem in the western world- she was smashed and got fingered

who cares
>>
>>29214107
he didn't shoot anybody, but he does have crazy eyes

on the topic of shooters, was that guy who shot that pop singer a robot?
>>
>>29213691
How was is it rape if both of them were drunk? And besides, didn't he literally ask her if he could finger her before she passed out and she said yes? What the fuck is wrong with women, always obsessed with ruining people's lives...
>>
>>29214132
i understand why it's irritating, but you need to realize:

men and women are not the same

women (while just as capable as men in many respects) are, in many ways, grown up children. they cry, they often throw public tantrums, and they need to be taken care of.
>>
>>29214192
he should have stopped humping when she passed out, even if it wasn't rape humping a passed-out chick behind a dumpster is going to look like rape to everybody else
>>
>>29213922
>i mean according to his testimony he said he asked her to finger her and she said "yes"
His lawyer also said he had an erection because it was cold.

>>29214139
>whores think rape is a problem in the western world
I live in USA and I know two women who were raped, it is a problem. One told people and got help, but she can't sleep without drugs and they don't work 100% of the time. The other didn't tell anyone and hasn't tried to date anyone in 10 years and she's addicted to drugs/alcohol.

Just because you don't personally know someone who was raped doesn't mean it's a problem.
>>
>>29214245
>Just because you don't personally know someone who was raped doesn't mean it's a problem.
not a problem*
>>
File: CI8emnhUEAEyFL5.jpg (27 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
CI8emnhUEAEyFL5.jpg
27 KB, 495x495
>>29214245
>Just because you don't personally know someone who was raped doesn't mean it's a problem.

Similarly just because you personally know two people who were raped doesn't mean it's a problem
>>
>>29214245
> but she can't sleep without drugs and they don't work 100% of the time. The other didn't tell anyone and hasn't tried to date anyone in 10 years and she's addicted to drugs/alcohol.
Women are so soft
>>
>>29214245
>>29214269
and just because you personally know people who have been raped doesn't mean it *is* a problem

one rape is too many obviously, but to imply that there is a widespread issue of women being raped without consequence in the western world is just utterly ridiculous
>>
He's a white nigger
>>
>>29214316
He didn't even stick his dick in anyone, you tumblr autist
>>
>>29214296
>>29214308
True, but plenty of people still think rape is funny and will say things like it's their fault.

>>29214303
I'm sure you would be fine if you were locked in a room with a guy who was bigger and stronger than you, who proceeded to rape you. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>29213855
>He's a rapist asshole
Is he an asshole for the rape or is he a raper that is also an asshole?
>>
>>29214363
I don't get it.

I'm a guy and I would love it if a woman raped me
>>
>>29214363
no one thinks women being raped is funny, they think men being raped in prison is funny

ive also never seen anyone say it's a woman's fault. i've only seen people suggest maybe she wasn't actually raped, especially when there's no evidence and all it is is "he said, she said"
>>
>>29214363
I'd be pissed of but i wouldn't act like it's a lifetime movie "waaah my soul was shattered, he took a piece of me!" Women are so fucking dramatic
>>
>>29214195
Why do we let them vote if they're objectively inferior to men?
If women can vote why can't children? If children can't vote why can women vote. Fuck off trying o justify these bullshit rape claims. Two drunk adults having sex that they both consented to is not rape.
>>
>>29214363
Since when can't rape be funny?
>>
>>29214439
giving women the vote is the right thing to do, because it is equitable. but it's ultimately bad for any nation-state. it's extremely difficult to find the balance between protecting women (not only from external danger, but also from themselves) and giving them equal rights.
>>
>>29213691

Will someone please redpill me on this dude.
>>
>>29214477
>unequal things should be treated equally
Why
>>
>>29214363
you're a fucking retard
original retard
>>
>>29214497
because all human beings are unequal, not just men vs women. some people are smarter, some are stronger. we couldn't possibly create a rule of law that accounted for every individual difference between people. it's more convenient, and makes more sense, to draft a code of law that attempts to treat everyone equally.
>>
>>29214481
>normie hooks up with girl
>they get drunk
>starts fingering her behind dumpster
>she passes out
>he keeps going
>two guys find them
>he flees the scene

He was certainly not a robot.
>>
>>29214560
Its actually more convenient to not let any women have rights
>>
>>29213691
His autistic-psychopatic eyes tell it all
>>
>>29214481
he asked some drunk girl if he could finger her, she said yes. Whilst he was fingering her she passed out, he decided to dry-hump her while she was asleep. Now he's a rapist and the entire libtard world wants him dead.
>>
>>29214560
Change this so that you are arguing in favor of giving children the right to vote because that's what women are. If women are children, and children cannot vote it is only logical that woman are stripped of the privilege to vote that they've been given.
>>
>>29213691
>girl passed out drunk behind a dumpster

She literally treated herself as garbage, why is this even an issue if he fucked her?

>guy gets drunk and fondles and fucks a girl
>all men need to be re-educated
>girl gets shitface drunk and passes out behind a dumpster
>whoo, you go gurl, nice Friday night

Why is a guy responsible for his actions while drunk but not a woman?
>>
>>29214770
>>girl gets shitface drunk and passes out behind a dumpster
>>whoo, you go gurl, nice Friday night
nobody is saying that though
>>
>>29214791

I haven't heard one person say "wait a minute, something is wrong with this chick if she is passing out behind a dumpster."

No, they're all treating her as the biggest victim on earth and a heroine.
>>
>>29214826
when you're completely shitfaced you don't have much say in where you pass out, especially when you're being led into the back alley by some guy that plans to dryhump you
>>
>>29214770
I thought the story was that she passed out before getting to the dumpster.
>>
>>29213691
on the swim team and rich . nope this guy was a chad .
>>
>>29214916
>implying swimteam isn't the beta team
might as well have joined anime club
>>
This wouldn't even be a story if he was black.

That girl would never claim a black kid had raped her in that situation.

But no, he's white and I'm a white girl, let me get progressive on this evil white man's ass.

This is exactly what this is.
>>
>>29214950
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Banks_%28American_football%29#False_accusation_of_sexual_assault
>>
>>29214981
>False_accusation_of_sexual_assault
>False
>accusation

see the difference
>>
>>29214721
women are not children, they are similar to children in some ways. in other ways, they are just like men.
>>
>>29215010
if your point was that "a woman wouldn't report it if a black man raped her" I provided an example where a black man didn't even have to rape anyone to be reported for it. anyway, go to any sex offender site and you'll see they're full of niggers. this Brock Turner case is popular because he only got 6 months, not because he's fucking a white male.
>>
>>29215069
man, the point is the girl wouldn't have reported if she was drunk and some black kid fingered her

yes, if i went to the site i'd see blacks, because those were actual rapes, not 'i got drunk, silly me'

> I provided an example
Yes it was an example

by the way how can you be sure this white kid even raped anyone, maybe it's a false accusation too in the sense that fingering a drunk girl's not rape?

if i was passed out drunk and a girl gave me a handjob i wouldn't call it rape

anyway, this is obviously SJW witch hunt
>>
>>29215151

>the charges of rape were later dropped by the prosecution after results from a dna testing

>convicted of three charges of felony sexual assault

He wasn't convicted of rape.
>>
>>29215030
Why are they treated like children but get the benefit of men if we have "equality", either men start getting less harsh punishment for their crimes or women start being held accountable for their actions. If not those two things then take away their right to vote. If they aren't men they aught not have the benefits of one.
>>
>>29215069
He didn't even put his dick in her though, just fingering?
>>
>>29214147
He does look fucking mental
>>
File: joe-rogan_rotator.jpg (27 KB, 594x302) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan_rotator.jpg
27 KB, 594x302
>>29213691
i hope i see him in a few months when he gets out of jail.
POW! lights out
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.