[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This chick is eating mcdonalds with her tits out, do something,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pp.jpg (461 KB, 1308x743) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
461 KB, 1308x743
This chick is eating mcdonalds with her tits out, do something, shes literally the epitome of what you robots hate, lets go
>>
I am past hating women and hate men who support these cunts even more.
>>
>>29213492
Kinda hard to do something when you didn't provide a link to her channel.
>>
you can't do anything against twitch streamers sadly, however they are all disasters and will sooner or later ruin it for themselves, so don't worry too much
>>
>>29213554
One of these cunts flashed her vagina on stream like 3 weeks ago and only got a one week ban.
Guys have chugged shit/eaten hot peppers for donations and thrown up and gotten perma banned.
There is no hope.
>>
>>29213584

yeah your not wrong, people live streaming video games could have been cool but instead we get camwhores, horrendous overlays and a constant war for attention that you can only gain with $ donations
>>
>>29213663
Yep.
I watch speedrunners because they actually play games and generally don't buy into the doing autistic shit for donations meme, and you get to see some cool glitches and stuff.
There's only like two streamers I watch that are more "entertainer" style streamers. All of the ones I used to watch have gone down the path of scripted "WELCOME TO THE SUB CLUB" "OMG WHO CAN DONATE THE MOST AND I'LL PLAY A GAME WITH YOU xD"
>>
>>29213492

Bet she has a good long barfing session afterwards.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.