[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there no fate worse than antisociality? People are really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: spider joke.jpg (11 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
spider joke.jpg
11 KB, 300x200
Is there no fate worse than antisociality?

People are really forcing the whole humans are social animals down your throat and everything requires you to like social interaction and be good at group interaction.

And when you're not it's like 90% of various experiences and achievements have been closed off for you.
>>
Stop being so antisocial then.
>>
>>29213429
>U JUST GOTTA STOP BEING ANTISOCIAL BRO

Shit-tier advice, neck yourself.
>>
>>29213366
Just do things alone. It might feel weird at first but you get over it. I recently took a vacation alone and it was a lot of fun.
>>
>>29213366
Get drunk.
Simple as that.
Thats the secret to being a functional social being for me, booze has some shit that fucks with the part of your brain responsible for fear, so if you wanna function just drink whenever you wanna get into social situations.
Trust me on this one, alcohool does wonders in thias domain.
>>
>>29213512
>JUST GET DRUNK BRO
>>
>>29213512
you have to be a normie to get drunk smart one
>>
>>29213539
Not really, you just become some sort of pseudo-normie when you get drunk thou
>>
File: 1451080433014.png (112 KB, 297x282) Image search: [Google]
1451080433014.png
112 KB, 297x282
How do normies always have fun responses in their brain? I just don't get it. My mind is just blank and I have nothing to say.
>>
>>29213647
You just have bigger expectations of what people talk about, you allways have something to say.
It is just that your expectations of what is expected from you to say are too big, you dont have to be a Socrate everytime you open your mouth.
Just analize what others talk about and imagine if you would have said that, and you realize people only talk about vapid shit that have been said over and over again, some stupid pun they heard from someone who heard it from someone thats a copy of a copy of a copy of an old joke or some shit.
We are simple creatures anon, we talk only for the sake of talking, dialogue doesent allways have to be constructive and informative, just rehashed shit that keeps and has kept people entretained for generations and generations.
>>
>>29213512
>Get drunk
>Start bleeding out my autistic worries and views at people and free to lash out all fo my pent up anger from years of being a robot
>Also no more need to hold back so say the dumbest freakiest things to women and tell them to sleep with me or fuck off

Yeah no. Alcohol only works if you're a normie
>>
Cute spider joke anon.

>And when you're not it's like 90% of various experiences and achievements have been closed off for you.
More than 90% and yeah it's shit. Feels like I can't do anything because sooner or later it involves communication and interacting with other people.
>>
From my extensive studies of the robot existence, I've found that autismos are generally autismos because they are unaware of social structures and conventions that normies find out through parental/friend guidance or just by their own intuition. For example, when I was 17 I had no idea that power dynamics come into play in everyday conversations, or that you must always take into consideration your conversational partners sense of self worth when speaking about yourself. It's little stuff like this that makes people like/not like you.
>>
>>29213465
>waaah I cant do anything MOMMY MOMMMYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop being a drain and neck yourself.
>>
>>29214314
wait wut

explain this power dynamic shit
>>
I want to be social but even the thought of it terrifies me, so I shut myself off. Then I get sad because I'm lonely and have no one to hang with.

Fuck this human condition.
>>
>>29214503
It's not power dynamic it's simply ego. Read about it. I just said something you don't know, so naturally my ego inflates and yours shrinks. Look up eriksons stages of development.

The rule applies to almost anything, if I can jump higher than you my ego inflates and yours decreases. It's hard to stop such behavior.
>>
>>29214503
Whenever you talk to someone you can either act like someone's bitch, as equals, or they can be acting like your bitch. It's not something you have to think about all the time, but every once in a while it's something to consider.
>>
>>29214528
You've been anti-social for so long, I don't know if you really have the drive to be social. I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make them drink.
>>
nope i love being alone. i could be alone for a thousand years and not give a single fuck.

btw its actually impossible to be alone if you have internet access. you're literally connected to billions of people
>>
>>29214654
Yea well that's bullshit. I've tasted top quality oysters and drank bordeaux wines. So now your ego is deflated because I can make things up?

If that's the driving force of the normie brain, then I am scared of my own safety.
>>
>>29214654
That's the second part of what I was talking about. You don't want to talk about stuff like a new job offer with someone who's unemployed or has a shit job, since that will make them think you are a dick. Remember, if you want someone to like you, you need to make talking to you a pleasant experience.
>>
>>29213366
I'm mostly okay with being alone, but every once and awhile I feel very depressed about it
I just don't get why I can't stop desiring for a friend
>>
>>29215081
Because contrary to r9k belief, humans ARE social animals. We can chose to reject this part of ourselves because we are also intelligent animals capable of emotional self preservation and self awareness. But it is wired into our DNA and there is no escaping that unless you're born with a disorder.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.