[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird I tend to wear the same clothes all the time? I also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1459784155723.jpg (7 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1459784155723.jpg
7 KB, 250x240
Is it weird I tend to wear the same clothes all the time? I also always go to the same places. I worry people will think what a weirdo for wearing the same thing over and over. I dont have many clothes, and am not bothered to get more.
>>
>>29213045
>be 17
>wear the same pants 5 days in a row
>"haha, Anon why are you wearing the same clothes for so long? You're like a cartoon character"

just change your outfit a bit more often
>>
>>29213045
>be loner in highschool
>always sit alone
>teacher tells me I always wear similar looking clothes, and that Einstein did the same
>take it as a hint that I should probably dress differently
Canadians are nice, for the most part
>>
do normies even notice that I wear the same jeans everyday?
>>
>>29213045

I have like 2 shirts and the same pants because all I do is sit scratching my balls at home and go to work in uniform.

I only go out to do groceries and cut my hair so I don't need that many. Literally no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>29213045
I wear the same clothes at home for a week. Do other people do this?

Also I tend to do the same shit over and over, the only reason why I don't wear the same clothes every time I go outside is because my mum picks what I'm going to wear
>>
File: pissed off pepe.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pissed off pepe.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>>29213045
Wearing the same clothes i perfectly fine
I don't see a problem with wearing the same clothes everyday t b h
I've been wearing the same pants for about 2 or 3 weeks now
Some people say clothes smell when you wear them twice, but I couldn't care less about smells, and I honestly don't mind if someone else wears the same clothes everyday
I don't know why people make such a big deal out of it
>>
>>29213503

what are you a cartoon character? lmao
>>
>>29213382
>tfw same
yeah I always wear 1 shirt for a week, sometimes for 2 weeks
>>
>>29213045
Normies and their consumerism

drives me up a wall
>>
So long as you're keeping your clothes washed and cleaned, and aren't going out in the same dirty smelly shit, I don't see anything wrong with it.
>>
>>29213045
I've always wondered about people who do this, don't you worry you'll start smelling bad after three or so days?
>>
OP here, I have two pairs of jeans, always wear the same jackets and shoes. The only thing I change is boxers, socks and tshirts. I only change if I go out to the shop tho.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.