[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have decided to kill myself by heroin overdose. How do I make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Woman__brought_bac_2688331n[1].jpg (36 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
Woman__brought_bac_2688331n[1].jpg
36 KB, 620x348
I have decided to kill myself by heroin overdose. How do I make sure I actually die?
>>
>>29212959
Take alot
>>
go where no one will find you for months
very deep in a desert or woods or whatever
no supplies to get back
>>
Just dont do it: there are future happy days, they are just impossible to see.
>>
>>29212959
buy some fentanyl instead
that shit is over 100 times more potent
>>
>>29213106
how do you get a hold of something like that?
>>
>>29212959
Find whats considered the lethal dose on wikipedia or something then take 10x that dose.
>>
>>29213081
As for a contrarian argument:

Overpopulation! Our resources are dwindling and niggers are having too many niglets to feed. I say go kill yourself, but take some degenerates with you. Your life is much more valuable than theirs, and if you deem it that you should end it - then it's only fitting you balance things out to make up for your absence.
>>
>>29213180
darknet or some sketchy chinese website
>>
>>29213180
Rob a pharmacy or just order it from the darkweb.
>>
>>29212959
Mix with Xanax. 80%of overdoses are caused by mixing with benzos.

Godspeed anon, I've done that before and got brought back so If you're serious I'd suggest doing it alone.
>>
>>29213249
This, OP, you are more valuable than nigs. I am too, but that isn't exactly saying a lot. I'm going to kill myself as well sometime soon, but I'm taking some nogs with me when I do.
>>
Do a suicide by cop, also try to take some niggers with you before.
>>
>>29213180
live in upstate ny
>>
>>29212959
go somewhere where nobody will try to save you
>>
>>29212959
Why did you choose this method? I've always thought that it would probably be the most enjoyable way to go, is that why you picked it?
>>
>>29213249
How about this for a contrarian argument
Non of the morons here know two shits about your life and what led you to want to end it they just have some have biased concept of everything will be ok based on no fundaments, there are in fact people that die never experiencing joy and that could be you
>>
File: 1465222887760.png (620 KB, 684x520) Image search: [Google]
1465222887760.png
620 KB, 684x520
>>29213081
Fuck you, just fuck you right up your stupid arsehole you cunt.
>>
Yeesh. You can buy fentanyl analogs on the clearweb. Just inject the entire gram into your neck and you'll be die pretty quickly.
>>
>>29212959
Ily J, pls no overdose
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.