[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find out chad cousin died today >have to pretend to act
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1463942648076.jpg (29 KB, 699x699) Image search: [Google]
1463942648076.jpg
29 KB, 699x699
>find out chad cousin died today
>have to pretend to act sad to avoid family getting mad but am secretly happy on the inside.
Is it bad that I feel this way, r9k?
>>
Was he a dickhead?
>>
>>29212714
Yes, he was your cousin.
It's fine to not feel remorse, but when you're properly happy about it something's wrong.
>>
>>29212727
he never did anything to me but he was pretty successful and my parents always compared us, which annoyed me.
>>
If it makes you feel better in my family I have a "chad cousin" except he's actually my cousin's son but I guess he was too important to be placed below me in the family strata
>>
>>29212771
Then you're a bad person.
>>
It's a comletely natural feeling. I bet that when your relatives were talking what a loser you are he didn't step up and say "Wait, wait, don't talk to anon like that, I believe in him".

Anyway, how did he die exactly?
>>
>>29212714
>Is it bad that I feel this way, r9k?
yes but not in the way you expect
it's bad because because you envy him but can't do anything about it
>>
>>29212714
>having cousins
Is it nice or bad feel? Never had ones.
>>
>>29212958
it's a bad feel when they all turn out normal and you're a KHV NEET robot
>>
>>29212974
Try having younger chad brother.
>>
File: 142981092302.jpg (36 KB, 773x645) Image search: [Google]
142981092302.jpg
36 KB, 773x645
>>29212958
my cousin is 12 and is on her way to becoming a roastie whore

>wanted her mother to make brownies
>didnt
>cried for a good hour
>mom also puts her through track
>her ass is growing too fast and its big
>any time she doesnt get her way she whines

I hope she gets raised better, she treats our disabled cousin like shit and steals from him
>>
>>29212714
Another chad bites the dust. Congrats buddy. The road to robot freedom is paved with the blood of chads.
>>
>>29212974
>be spic
>have a million cousins
>make more money than 90% of my cousins
>tfw parents shit on me for not having a gf like my cousins
>>
>>29214285
>cousins come to ask you for money
>kek.jpg
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.