[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, ex-wagecuck here. I just got fired from my job. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: comfy froge.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy froge.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
/r9k/, ex-wagecuck here. I just got fired from my job.

What do I do with all this free time? I have so much liberty. Is this what life is supposed to feel like?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29212680
This definitely is what life is supposed to feel like.
>>
>slaves so used to slavery they dont know what to do with freedom
>>
how do u find money now tho
>>
File: lenin.jpg (197 KB, 490x650) Image search: [Google]
lenin.jpg
197 KB, 490x650
>>29213725
this, please enlighten us OP so we can not be slaves
>>
>>29213725
>>29213762
subsidized housing and faking schizophrenia. thanks for the bux, tax slaves.
>>
File: 1461776097289.png (361 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
1461776097289.png
361 KB, 500x438
>>29212680

Explore, read, do whatever you want.

The cinder is smouldering, about to go out; life is meaningless.
>>
>What do I do with all this free time?
You achieve self-actualization now that you're freed from the constraints of society. What you do with your free time reflects who you are as a human being, you can fill your schedule with literally anything. If you can't think of anything to do, that means your life's fulfillment was being a wageslave and you should go back
>>
>>29213725
OP here, I've saved enough to live out my days. I feel so free.

Thanks for all your advice, robots.
>>
If you have to ask then you are not yet worthy of neet life.
>>
>>29213849
>subsidized housing
Have fun living in nigger ghettos.
>>
>>29214908

>soundproof room
>coolbot sleep chamber
>projector
>dog
>gun

What ghetto? Go out like once a month to stock up on frozen chicken breasts, peanut oil, and other essentials and you're set. 2 koney kegs and open cola or other diy soda is all you need. Mix up syrup in 2l bottles so one bottle makes 5 gallons and it's a breeze. Since the gas manifold has 4 nozzles you might as well add a couple beer koneys or 1 beer and 1 seltzer tap. Automate utilities and life is made. Maybe if you have a cousin or uncle you could sweet talk them in delivering for you. Homebrew beer is good payment once you get your recipe down. My uncle loves marzen but it's only available 2 months a year unless he hangs out with me. It's probably the 3rd easiest style too, 2nd being lite cream ale, just add corn and water, and 1st being ipa, moar hops xd.
>>
>>29215083
Sounds based as fuck

Good luck man, and as the others said, you have to come up with stuff that you want to do.

But I would still advise you to pick up an instrument, since it is mentally stimulating and a shitton of fun once you get the basics done and learn improvisation.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.