[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright lets get going and test how strong your autism is Question#1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
alright lets get going and test how strong your autism is

Question#1

You are walking to the mall to watch a movies when a girl walking opposite of your direction looks you in the eye, smiles and brushes her hair. You look around, she could only be looking at you. Is she

a) Down to fuck
b) Just having a good day and being polite
c) Testing your courage to ask for your number
d) slightly interested in you subconciously
d) None of the above

post your answer and show your work.
>>
> shit that never happened, and never will happen to me: the thread.
>>
>>29212645

A) brushing hair is the universal sign for down to duck
>>
>>29212645
D. You're an idiot if you think anything else.
>>
>>29212645
B.

Non-autist here.
>>
>>29212933
Yeah D anything else is just too much to assume. D is the most reasonable.
>>
>>29212645
C
As is the same with every other woman and any other social situation
>>
>>29212645
>two d's
REEEEEEEE

Wait, was that her tit size?
>>
>>29212645

B.

I force a smile at some people, too, since the rules of Society include hiding your true feelings behind a smile as to not make others worry.
>>
>>29212645
d desu
>>
>>29212645
D

You don't know because women do these things anyway. Sometimes they do it to bait you then pretend they didn't do anything so now you look like some creep. She is most likely doing it for attention if she even is doing it for you, and doesn't want you at all.
>>
>>29212645
I would look at the ground so I wouldn't notice anything.
>>
>>29213069

ANSWER. THE DAMN. QUESTION.

(surprisingly for me not originoblox)
>>
>>29212645
There are two D's you nigger, how am I supposed to answer this properly?
>>
>>29212645
d most likely
>>
>>29213188
d)none of the above I wouldn't see if she looked at me because I'm looking at the ground
>>
>>29212645
Definitely D. If anything, she is playing off of the fact that I am so unattractive that nobody of her caliber would be interested in me.
>>
>>29213406
Nobody thinks like that
>>
I am a grill and the answer is always B.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.