[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>for some reason, end up eating with 5 girls at uni >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: 1455828809241.jpg (12 KB, 295x300) Image search: [Google]
1455828809241.jpg
12 KB, 295x300
>for some reason, end up eating with 5 girls at uni
>they start talking about sex
>realise it's a daily-weekly thing for them as I'm still buying toys on the internet
>"And you, Anon?"
>>
>>29212583
>"And you, Anon?"

What did you respond?
>>
>>29212670
I sperged and achieved to change the subject

I'm glad I'm in holiday now, because I know this will be back any day now
>>
>>29212705
I can't even think of something to say in this scenario, sorry Anon. Changing the subject could be the best option but you can bet they suspect something is up.
>>
>socializing with women

See this is where you went wrong OP.

Talking with women unless you're actually fucking them or meeting them in an attempt to fuck them is awkward and pointless at best; catastrophic at worst.

You're not their gay friend or some shit. They should be either too awkward to talk with you so bluntly about sex BECAUSE of sexual tension between you, or you shouldn't be talking to them.

That little conversation snippet reveals an inappropriately platonic relationship between you and them. Sex talk is for the locker-room not for women.
>>
>>29212583
just say you broke up with your gf a while back and didn't get with anyone ever since
if you can't pull that off then you shouldn't be talking to them
>>
File: Sousuke_Sagara.jpg (35 KB, 800x593) Image search: [Google]
Sousuke_Sagara.jpg
35 KB, 800x593
>>29212583

As a robot who's read all the pua literature, here are a few moves:

> "I'm a virgin."
(this only works if you're obviously not, so no-go)

> "This anon don't kiss and tell"
(this also only works if you're not a virgin. they can tell.)

> "ehh, I'm not over my last high-school girlfriend yet so it wouldn't be fair to the new girl. love is a mystery, you know?"
(they WILL press for details because they think you're a lying autist sack of shit. Now, describe your waifu)
> "well...she was, really thin, a good student, not popular but not unpopular either. she made really good sushi rolls. she dyed some of her hair blue. sometimes she hit me, but it didn't hurt."
(they WILL press for more details)
> "our first kiss? well...I don't really want to talk about it...but I took her to my secret fishing spot once. it was on the edge of a big lake with total privacy, just beautiful mountains and forest. but work kept getting in the way so I only could take her there once."
> they WILL ask how it ended
"well, she met me when I was still a boy on the inside. being with her helped me become a man. but I have to live my life, you know? go to college. prepare for a career. spend less time around crazy women and war-games, you know?"
> when they doubt your story, spread doubt and lies. describe how your waifu arrived unexpectedly and meant a lot to you.
"life happens in mysterious ways sometimes. it meant a lot to me.
This buys you ~1 month to fix your shit and learn to be high-status in one area. I suggest looks. Power-level your appearance.

Success is 90% looks. Here's some copypasta on fixing your shit:

> 1) Lift weights five to six times a week, focusing on building muscle mass and low-rep, high-weight movements; cardio workouts three to four times a week;

> 2) Ate very clean (i.e., no sweets, no sugars, low carb and low fat), heavy on the protein and veggies;

> 3) Drank almost exclusively hard liquor with no mix or water at parties;

Good luck robo-boy
>>
>>29212890
What's your experience with women?
>>
>>29212705
You're a retard. You know you can always lie about it, right ? Normies think that everyone has sex, even the ugly and awkward guys, they can't comprehend not being wanted by anyone.
I suck at lying, but I managed to lie to a bitch that I had sex at a party with a girl while we were both drunk as fuck, even avoided giving details on the pretext that I couldn't remember too much.
>>
>>29213398
I did all of this, minus lifting weights. I just wear heavy clothes a lot so they never figure out how bad my body really is.
>>
>>29213504
This. Just lie and they'll get over it. Literally on first day together with my college class we spoke about it and I literally lied that I ended up drunk-fucking some girl back in high school.
>>
i've always lied myself so i understand, but really, logically, there's no reason to not tell them the truth... if you actually want to escape robot hell. if you don't, yes, lie away. but the picture you chose to attach to this post means you do..?

you're not going to keep seeing these people, you're not going to fuck them anyway. make a tree chart of the possible outcomes. you are still going to be miserable in most if not all cases. but. the one in which, say, the one stacy with some sort of awareness invites you to a small party because she doesn't want you to take anyone with you when you end up shooting yourself... you get there by being honest in the first place

you don't want their judgment? they're already judging you, they all are, always

you are actually eating with several women, you are closer to a normie than plenty of people here. you still have some kind of chance
>>
>>29213775
All of this, minus 1/3rd?

The most important 1/3rd?
>>
Does it amaze anyone else how normal sex is to normies? Honestly have no idea how it even happens so much. How do people even get into relationships? I'm well aware I'm a perma KHV
>>
>>29214165
Sure, I don't care to actually have sex, I just want to blend in with the public so it doesn't matter to me. As long as they don't -see- my lack of gains and since the odds of me getting naked with a girl are minuscule then I'm safe.
>>
>not saying you're a virgin

One of them would probably have taken it for you anon. Girls in real life are a lot nicer than /r9k/ troll stories might make you believe. I lost my virginity by telling a girl who was just a classmate friend that I was when she asked.
>>
>>29214284
So if you don't care why do you get all nervous when people ask you about it?

Seems to me like you're building some elaborate defense mechanisms.
>>
>>29214348
I just said I still want to fit in with society. I'm still a social kind of guy so I do want to blend in with the normies without actually becoming them seeing as I'm too lazy to go full-way. If I lie but make it be a master lie then I remain one of them, if I don't lie I get singled out as 'that 24+ virgin guy' and I'd prefer not to get singled out.

Easier for me to be a silver tongued liar than a honest guy trying to improve himself.
>>
File: 1464541376703.jpg (427 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1464541376703.jpg
427 KB, 800x800
>>29212670
>f-f-Fucking b-bitches left and right S-stacey
>>
>>29214486
>Easier for me to be a silver tongued liar than a honest guy trying to improve himself.
But why is it a one or the other issue?

Why not both?

Why are you trying to make it seem as if you're fitting in without actually trying to fit in?
>>
File: 1465305158667.jpg (107 KB, 810x960) Image search: [Google]
1465305158667.jpg
107 KB, 810x960
>>29213398
>tfw you can eat shitty trash food and still have mad gains
Thank you, genetics.
>>
>"And you anon?"
"Never even held a girl's hand"
>"Awwwwwww it's okay anon" followed with lots of pats on the back and pity
It works. They NORMIES see won't see you as pathetic as long as you keep a straight face. That's the key. Any hint that this effects you makes the NORMIES uncomfortable. Keep a straight face/voice and they just see you as an unlucky shut in.
>>
>>29214617
It isn't one or the other. I can become a muscled up oiled bodacious dude hitting the gym while I also knowing how to play people, but playing people doesn't take much practice for me unlike hitting the gym where I'd have to put in effort.

Why? Because I'm a lazy fuck, that's why.
>>
>>29214683
So you reckon you know how to play people?
>>
>>29214797
I don't claim to be some edgy Machiavellian mastermind, I just know how to lie. I know to tell people what they want to hear and can fit in with them. Doesn't mean I don't have awkward moments and shit, like I said I just know how to put up a facade long enough for some people.
>>
File: 1441935870793.jpg (22 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441935870793.jpg
22 KB, 600x600
"you dont have a date tommorow, you're a virgin right anon?"
F U C K Y O U
FUCK YOU FUCKING STACY
>>
>>29214927
A date for what? Is America this cucked that it expects a date for everything?
>>
Anon if girls openly talk about sex in front of you they do not respect you at all
I learned this through experience. Stop hanging out with those girls
>>
>>29214949
to a movie, I actually just got back. Fuck them though, that's why I quit my job
>>
>>29214949
I went to go see a movie, and I actually did have a date. But that insulting "are you a virgin" pissed me off
earlier this month I was asked if I was mormon as well. Bunch of whores
>>
>>29214875
Hey anon if you're okay with that then alright but can't you channel your normie manipulation abilities into losing your virginity?
>>
>>29215072
Possibly could, but it's way more effort than your standard convo and hanging out. Girls aren't gonna fuck a skinnyfat dude like me so even if I get close to the act, I think once they see my beer belly they'll go 'uhh.. I don't think we should do this' and then she'd go on to tell her friends about what a failure I am body-wise.

I figure if I lose my virginity it's going to be through wealth, so either a club slut, a stripper or a hooker is what I'll be getting. I'm fine with that though.
>>
>>29215001

Idk, the girl I knew that talked about sex with me would sleep with me whenever I wanted.

Then she gave me chlamydia and no matter how hot she is I just can't get it up for her anymore. Brain is turned off to it.

She was a slut though. At age 19 "I stopped counting after 40"

Came in all 3 holes over various outings, did she truly have 0 respect for me, me 0 respect for her, or did we just like sex?
>>
File: roams.jpg (8 KB, 171x295) Image search: [Google]
roams.jpg
8 KB, 171x295
>et tu, brute?
>>
>>29215147
>>29215174
Wait which one is the OP?
>>
>>29215174
>gave me chlamydia
0 respect for both of you you retard
>>
>>29215503

She was hot though
>>
>>29212705
Should be trying with one of them, and say you're private about your sex life. It might pique their interest. Also playing the virgin card and saying you're waiting for someone you love usually is acceptable, as long as you make it clear you've turned girls down because you don't do one night stands

Or not who knows.
>>
>>29212890
You are still in high school right?

In university they aren't shy and awkward about sex anymore.

They will casually talk about sex. You casually talk about sex and mention something kinky as part of your story.

Don't brag ("I'm like totally amazing in bed and got a huge cock"). Just talk about something that could be regular occurrence ("so I tied her to the table. Teased her for ten minutes and right when I unzip my pants she let's out a load moan and the table breaks.").

If one of them happens to have the kink you mentioned in your story she will think about exploring her sexuality with you.

Talking about sex without being desperate, creepy, awkward or needy is a good way to get laid. You simply talk them into the mood and share stories

That's why I love goth, emo, punk, alternative and hippie chicks. They are the easiest to "read". You look at them and based on their piercings, style and "message" you will know what kinks she might have.

Emo = submissive, humiliation, pain, anal

Goth = bdsm

Punk = casually fucking in front of others, aggressive sex, talkative dirty talk sex

Hippies = slow, passionate, spiritual sex. Pleasing each other, cuddling and kissing. Group sex

Tongue piercing = loves to give blowjobs

And most importantly get female friends from various different groups. Throw out a huge net and try to get known by a lot of people. Make strategic friends.

If you fuck (yeah nowadays everyone except for friendzoneys regularly fuck with their female friends) one of a friend circle real good she will tell her friends. If they also hear stories about you from others as well they might hit on you for a test ride.

Nowadays I usually just ask my main fuckbuddy how to pick up a certain chick, get some styling tips from her and pick her up in a perfectly engineered way
>>
>>29213398
>drinking
Coke is the pick up drug
>>
File: 1464455539861.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
1464455539861.gif
628 KB, 516x402
>15 year old female cousin tried MDMA and shrooms at a night club and probably had sex
>meanwhile i am 26 years old and suffering severe social anxiety and depression (which can be cured by MDMA and shrooms respectively) but i have no access to these drugs..

the culture has changed, 10 years ago if someone gave you younger relative drugs you would go and kick their ass or at least call the cops.
now i am expected just to ignore it for fear of being deemed psychotic.
>>
>>29215599
Only happens if you are a Chad. College isn't an instant pathway to girls. I know a girl who directly refused a guy JUST BELOW Chad status while she was on her 5th drink. If you don't have mad gains and aren't at least 6'1'' then you are fucked, sorry to say, and not in the way you're thinking.

If you have a female fuck friend you are most likely a Chad and need to get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>29215815
>but i have no access to these drugs..

dude, there's no excuse for this anymore. You can literally order drugs off the internet and it's much safer than getting them from the street.
>>
>>29214202
That's easy.

Depending on where you are there are different ways this works out.

>small town

There are maybe 2-3 bars, sometimes only one.

You are fucked. If you are not part of the cool kids already you won't know where the parties are.

You can try going to the bar, but usually it's filled with drunk old people so the teens either build huts in the nearest forest, go in basements or parking garages, home parties, at some river or lake or drive to the nearest club or to the next big city.

>big city

Basically the same as a small town, but there are more bars and clubs. You don't need to take a taxi and don't need to drive.

There is a broader selection of bars for different scenes. More concerts and more spots where drunk teenagers meet.

>huge city

Depending on how materialistic and shallow the city or the district you are in is it can either be hookup hell or heaven.

>how it happens

It just happens. You meet people, get drunk, party and get laid. Once you are part of the hookup culture you can easily get laid twice per weekend and if you feel compatible with one you hang out some more and maybe become friends.

Random hookups are the new way of dating.

You see her at a party. You ask your friends about her name, relationship status and basic info about her. If there is a good moment (or you had eye contact) walk over to her and introduce yourself ("hey I've seen you around a lot. What's your name?"). If she's showing interest start flirting and see where it goes.

I always had sex with my partners long before we started dating or going exclusive. You fuck every few days for a few weeks and maybe you will develop feelings. You talk to her about where it is heading and if you both feel okay with it you start going on dates, hold hands and cuddle and kiss more.
>>
File: 20160402_062826.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160402_062826.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>>29215943
The thing is I'm not a Chad in the slightest.

I'm only 5'7" and have a average face

I'm not muscular, but I'm not fat either. See pic

I'm not a douchebag, but I'm not a doormat either.

I'm pale and weird. Good thing is that they often think I'm being ironic or sarcastic when I'm letting out something creepy or spergy

But I'm a good listener and can compensate with my oral skills
>>
File: sfgfger.jpg (9 KB, 205x286) Image search: [Google]
sfgfger.jpg
9 KB, 205x286
>>29216004
fucking degenerate, you are the reason every girl is a roastie.
this is how animals find a mating partner, its not normal.
>>
>>29214681
Most underrated post. It's actually true. You can say anything in life and get away with it, as long as you keep your cool
>>
>>29216396
Well good sex is important to me and to those women as well. That's the foundation of the relationship.

If you go the other way of dating, getting to know each other and then finally sex chances are that you are sexually incompatible.

By having sex first you can then get to know them and find out if you have chemistry as well

Instead of going to twenty expensive restaurants I just fuck twenty different girls
>>
>>29215599
>Just talk about something that could be regular occurrence ("so I tied her to the table. Teased her for ten minutes and right when I unzip my pants she let's out a load moan and the table breaks.").
Normalfags think this is acceptable discourse.
>>
>>29216728
>I just fuck twenty different girls
Okay, honestly, does this not get boring?

I mean everyone has their vice and I get that, but isn't it boring having to go through the whole same chat up routine?

I hate getting to know people, it's boring. And doing it over and over again just to fuck a new girl?

Is it actually worth it?
>>
>>29216728
>sexually incompatible.
BZZZZZZTTTT!!!!

Men and women are compatible, period. Penis into vagina, literally all it takes. "Sexual incompatibility" is just another huge normalfag excuse to cop out on human decency.
>>
>>29215815
> has internet access
> hurr durr cant get the drugs

Getting drugs is literally the most easy shit there is, you can get drugs everywhere if you want mdma go to a nightclub and just ask ppl, if you want shrooms go to a goa party and just ask people
And if you are to autistic for that just order them of the darknet
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.