[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When you send your cousin pics of misaka and she asks you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1465104661356.jpg (105 KB, 328x495) Image search: [Google]
1465104661356.jpg
105 KB, 328x495
>When you send your cousin pics of misaka and she asks you if you're a paedophile

Why do normies assume liking cute anime girls makes you a paedophile?
>>
>>29212568
Because its weird that you are sending unknown things to someone and more when its a little child
>>
>>29212568
she's threatened by cute anime girls and more specifically, superior girls who happen to be in anime, so she projects on you her invisible tears in hopes to make you cry them instead
>>
>>29212568
>paedophile
surprised she didn't say pedo, she must like you

also is she implying not all man are paedos?
>>
>>29212568
The normie is a cancer to society; they are incapable of individual thought and like what other normies like.
>>
>>29212609
>2016
>pretending to not know about anime

yeee
>>
>>29212617
this is what neckbeards think
no, girls just associate anime with pedophiles because they're ignorant (but kind of right)
>>
>>29212648
>NUH UH NUH UH REEEEEEEE

roast is toast per usual
the waifu age claims its newest victim
>>
>>29212568
why are you talking to your cousin
why are you sending her anime pictures
what the hell, man
>>
Well, are you a paedophile, Anonymous?
>>
>>29212743
Does enjoying the thought of yuri misaka x misaki make me a paedophile even if I have zero interest in real kids or teenagers?
>>
>>29212609
>little child
nah, only old roasties would get butthurt about something like this.
>>
>>29212779
To normies, yes. Think before you hit send.
>>
>>29212852
I didn't send anything sexual to them, so it's not like I made that part obvious.
>>
>>29213101
Well maybe she already thought you were and just found an excuse to ask.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.