[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guns or autism bux?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 876x493
Soon the Obama administration will make you choose between your autism bux or your guns.

http://www.ammoland.com/2016/06/obama-to-ban-thousands-of-senior-citizens-from-owning-firearms/#axzz4BIU2QUNp

Basically, if you are on social security for reasons of mental health, your second amendment is gone.

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>29212458

good, we should prevent autists from getting guns. Gun store clerks should all be women, and you have to flirt with them successfully to attain a gun
>>
File: 1465416797637.jpg (74 KB, 720x535) Image search: [Google]
1465416797637.jpg
74 KB, 720x535
>>29212458
>omg they take away guns from people who are a threat to themselves or others!

...Are you actually retarded, anon? Do you think that the government should let people who have proven that they are dangerous have firearms to do with as they please?
>>
>>29212495
>all mental disorders are always synonymous with being a murderous suicidal psychopath
>>
>>29212495
>Do you think that the government should let

i literally stopped reading there
>>
File: 1444179557779.jpg (88 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444179557779.jpg
88 KB, 500x375
>>29212478
So you think gay men, straight women, and asexuals, shouldn't have their 2nd Amendment rights?

Also, there is no correlation between Autism and preplanned violence. There is also No correlation between Asperger's Syndrome/High Functioning Autism and violence of any kind.
In fact, those who are on the spectrum are far less likely to commit violence than a non-Autistic person

>>29212495
This isn't about people who are a threat to themselves and others. They were already banned from firearms ownership/use. This is about people who have a mental disability that effects their ability to hold a job or manage their finances. Most of the people with such issues are NOT a threat to themselves or others.

Fuck Off Hillary Shills.
>>
It sucks.
But it's a nice compromise to answer the fears of all of the people worried about all of the school shootings that have been happening recently.
No guns for old people and NEET > other odious gun restrictions
>>
>>29213078
>hillary

Nigga I was a Berniecuck until he fucked up. Now I'm a Steincuck.
>>
Already true in Canada.

;_;
>>
File: Dianne_Feinstein.png (178 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
Dianne_Feinstein.png
178 KB, 300x224
>>29213201
>I'm a Steincuck.

So you support feinstein? That is somehow even worse... Your opinions are invalid.
>>
>>29213280
jill stein you mong
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.