[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Graduated college almost a month ago >Afraid of applying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464423360195.png (191 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
1464423360195.png
191 KB, 419x398
>Graduated college almost a month ago
>Afraid of applying for jobs and being rejected
>Think I will do poorly on the job because I have no confidence

Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
Same idk even know how to make a CV i have no support i hate my life
>>
>few years of work experience
>several good references from managers
>mastered the basics of working and professionalism
>get a better paid, more technical job
>young grad hired at the same time as me
>he doesn't know anything about work environment
>i don't know anything about technical stuff
>learned the basics of the job after the first month
>coworker still struggling with professionalism
>breaks dress code, on his phone at work
>doesn't follow proper procedures
>gets fired for abusing sick time
>mfw people think their meme degrees matter
>>
>>29212264

Faggot applying for jobs is literally a numbers game. For any job you may try to apply there are other dozens people trying too, you will get rejected often and that's normal. Just apply to two or three jobs every week and if you can appear to be somewhat decent and normal you'll get a job in a couple months. Don't have a long NEET time after graduating because that's gonna fuck up your chances to get hired in the future.

>>29212327

How about you stop making excuses you retarded faggot? Literally look it up on the Internet and do it like one of the examples. Don't try to make it look awesome unless your qualifications are great, probably just make it average but make it look pretty solid.
>>
>>29212408
I mean i do not have anything to write in my CV when friends have made lists of their talents and participations
>>
>>29212534

Jesus it's not like they can verify it dumbass, just make up some shit like volunteering to feed the homeless and whatnot. If they ever ask look them right in the eye and tell them a bullshit story and make it very emotional. Google up stuff you can use to make up your story and always have it ready, it's not rocket science queer.
>>
>>29212696
Thanks a lot anon i didnt know where to start i ll try
>>
>>29212264
It's really not that hard. When you start working you'll realize that most "professional" jobs anyone can do. The hardest part is applying and interviewing. It's really all downhill from there.
>>
>>29212264
a-anime...
>>
>>29212264
This is me in roughly a year. Going to graduate and then fall into despair.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.