[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>some normie singer dies >everyone on social media crying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-06-11-11-47-49-1.png (223 KB, 1296x1769) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-11-11-47-49-1.png
223 KB, 1296x1769
>some normie singer dies
>everyone on social media crying and pretending to care
>look up her profile
>see this is one of her recent posts

CHRISTKEK BTFO
>>
>>29212184
Doesn't that make you feel even a little bit sad?
>>
>>29212184
you forgot about the filter didn't you

I'm either glad or don't give a fuck that she died. She brought literally nothing to the table.
>>
>>29212277
Why would I be? Never knew who she was and I'm not gonna be a pussy faggot like you and pretend its such a tragedy to my life.
>>
>>29212319
i dont really care either but its human nature to feel a little bit bad when something like this happens. i literally watch people die at nearly every day

if your first instinct was to look up her social media accounts to laugh about her dying and being a christcuck, you've got some real growing up to do.
>>
>>29212446
This. It's sad that a young girl who was just trying to live her dream got murdered over nothing.
>>
>>29212446
communist woman detected
>>
I think it's terrible she got killed, but I also think it's terrible that her still-warm corpse is being and will continue to be used to push an agenda.
>>
>recent posts
>Feb 21, 2013
>>
>>29212446
Fuck off faggot, there are billions of people populated the world.
I could give a fuck if a some roastie fuckmeat bit the bullet,
>>
>>29212611
Exactly what I first noticed too. Goddamn I hate these normie faggot threads
>>
>>29212940
i dont really care either, but OP literally went out of his way to learn more about this person, to figure out what she was like, just so he can be a edgemaster
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.