[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you smoke femanon? wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bestmen1.jpg (41 KB, 463x427) Image search: [Google]
bestmen1.jpg
41 KB, 463x427
>you smoke femanon?

wat do?
>>
>>29212166
>no weed is for the ill and degenerates that think abusing sacred plants is funny.
>>
>>29212166
"No, cigs are gross, please leave."
>>
>>29212166
Did you think this guy was some super hot chad when you posted this? He looks like a fucking skeleton, and an alien of some sort at the same time. He's strange as fuck looking.
>>
>>29212412
>this is what girls say to their girlfriends before they swallow gallons of his chad cum
>>
>>29212485
You're delusional if you think he's actually good looking anon, he looks bizarre in this model shot, which is the best possible angle and lighting for him, and clearly makeup too (around his eyes at least, I'd bet on more too), he's going to look shitty irl.

The only people that want to fuck this guy are retarded teenagers that think he's relatable to them or that his music speaks to them somehow, despite it being edgy bullshit.
>>
>>29212166
>"i only smoke dick"
>>
>>29212652
>writting this much about him

you're practically falling in love at first sight

wipe the dribble off your lip you horny bastard wimmin
>>
>>29212794
I wrote two and a half lines, that's not much. Why are you trying so hard to bait me? What compels you to do this?
>>
>>29212166
Why do people like this guy? He looks anorexic. His music is also shitty emo metal.
>>
>>29212794
Bro hes not ugly but hes not good looking either that guy looks like he sucjs dink legit
>>
>>29212873
>dink

i kekked pretty hard
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.