[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies will never truly understand what's its like to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1455048989975.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1455048989975.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
Normies will never truly understand what's its like to be bullied and ostracized in school. They think it's just mean words but it's not. It fucks up your entire way of thinking.
You have to over think everything anyone says to see of they're just mocking you. You have to constantly be on guard.
When I was in middle school I dressed very plainly. Other kids made fun of me for that. One day they told me they took pictures of my clothes everyday to prove I wore the same shirts sometimes. Do you know what that does to a kid? To realise you are always watched and always mocked?
Girls were nice to me as a joke. Do you know how much that fucks with your head?
There's no way I can just "get over it" because now it's such an ingrained part of my personality.
>>
File: feelsgood_trump.png (295 KB, 383x441) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood_trump.png
295 KB, 383x441
Nigger, I WAS the bully in school.

Don't regret it one bit
>>
>>29212138
But you can get over it with the proper guidance. You can learn to let go of what mean kids did and realize you have no control over others actions, you can only search for better relationships. If someone is mean, say fuck it and move on, but if you just assume everyone will be mean because kids were mean, you will gain nothing.
>>
File: 1445882963885.jpg (100 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1445882963885.jpg
100 KB, 500x544
>be ugly as fuck
>bullied at school
>always tall, but never massive
>not particularly strong
>sudden growth at age 12
>be 6'3 at age 13
>put on muscle like whoah
>take no shit from anyone. if someone laughs at me, they're getting a smack
>get in loads of fights but win them all by just grabbing the other kid, putting my leg behind theirs, and pushing them to the ground
>get in one fight with a kid who ain't tall, but was fat as fuck and probably built
>can't push him over
>get him in a headlock, and pull him to the ground
>literally never got into trouble because the other guy would always start shit first, and I never actually did any real harm to anyone
>stopped getting into fights after a year or two as no one fucked with me

>turn 23
>guys are as tall as me, now
>normally more swole than me, too
>can no longer reck everyone
>feel like taking roids so I can feel like a powerhouse again
>mfw short-fuse genetics
I still got scars on my hands, elbows, and knees from those fights. Good memories.
>>
>>29212138

The best way to get over it is to brutally kill every single bully. No way anyone would suspect you after decades. Vary techniques just in case.

> gas explosion
> cut brakes
> polonium poisoning
> katana through heart
>>
>>29212203
Kids are like saints compared to what adults do, say and think about you. Just sayian.
>tfw had a job but got bullied so much I had to quit
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.