[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We create a religion Rules: Must have atleast 3 basic ideals,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
ITT: We create a religion
Rules: Must have atleast 3 basic ideals, must describe the afterlife(s) if you include any, description or image of your religions symbol(s), Name of god(s) if you have them
>>
basic ideals
>freedom of speech
>daily drug and/or alcohol use is mandatory
>must donate 10% of income to local rail transportation projects
afterlife
>impossibly luxurious train traveling the universe for devout believers and non believers who helped promote rail or drug use
>a lonely, trainless station in empty space for non believers and believers who weren't devout enough. eventually, the luxury train will come and pick them up, but not for 300-400,000 years
>an endless freeway through a desert twice as hot as Death Valley, with constant heavy traffic moving at around 0.05mph, and all the cars are shitty, smoggy Indian ones with no air conditioning. for SJWs, auto industry executives/lobbyists, NIMBYs, anti drug/rail politicians, and anyone else opposed to the religion, our goals, or our followers
religious symbols
>thomas the tank engine smoking a joint
gods
>I, 54m50n, would be the living god of this cult
>>
>>29211935

"Starcraft: The Religion"
> Zerg may rush at any moment
> must tech to Battlecruisers ASAP
> train moar workers
> mine moar minerals
> research moar technologeez
> kill heretics (Changeling spies)
> loyal subjects get mind-uploaded into Thor chassis on death
> settle new planets for moar mineralzz asap
> emphasize a strong economy, a conquering military, and full-heath workers and military

tl;dr: the ideal religion is Nazism, minus all that shit about Jews
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (237 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
237 KB, 1100x1380
>>29212502

this guy gets it!

gotta get rich senpai
>>
File: martian.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
martian.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
>>29212502

what we need is more of science.

and power-leveling.
>>
>>29211935
tripfags are sentenced to death
>>
>>29211935

r9k is already a religion

basic ideals
>Everyone is redpilled
>Everyone is a virgin (Hookers don't count)
>Everyone must hate people of all other religions and call them 'normies'
afterlife
>Nothing because you're dead and life has no meaning
religious symbols
>Various /r9k/ memes and the beta flag
gods
>Pepe and wojak
>>
>>29212502
So it's a religion based of a Warhammer 40k ripoff? Why not just have Tyranids that could rush any moment (or Chaos, or Necrons, or Orks) and worship the one true God-emperor of Mankind?
>>
Basic ideals
>there is no god
>all life has a tendency towards entropy
>you can't really do anything about anything so no need to worry
>drug and alcohol use highly suggested
Afterlife
>There is none, you die and you're gone
Symbols
>none
Gods
>none, but Doug Stanhope's regarded as a prophet/guru/whatever
>>
>>29211935
>basic ideals
>>freedom of speech
>>woman are less than dirty and have never have privileges(as you know, all woman have now are not rights, but provilegues)
>>must donate 10% of income to local rail transportation projects
>afterlife
>>impossibly luxurious train traveling the universe for devout believers and non believers who helped promote rail or drug use
>>a lonely, trainless station in empty space for non believers and believers who weren't devout enough. eventually, the luxury train will come and pick them up, but not for 300-400,000 years
>>an endless freeway through a desert twice as hot as Death Valley, with constant heavy traffic moving at around 0.05mph, and all the cars are shitty, smoggy Indian ones with no air conditioning. for SJWs, auto industry executives/lobbyists, NIMBYs, tripfags, anti drug/rail politicians, and anyone else opposed to the religion, our goals, or our followers
>religious symbols
>>thomas the tank engine
>gods
>>I, Anon Ymous, the living god that will lead us now and after i die.
>>
File: 1428351664552.jpg (27 KB, 411x419) Image search: [Google]
1428351664552.jpg
27 KB, 411x419
>>29213032
you don't understand what a religion is, do you anon
>>
>>29212502
>lets be super consumist biggers and destroy all planets!
>also jews did nothing worng!
>>
>>29211935
>ideals
woman are less tha dirty, inferior hellish animals than must be slaves and beat atleast twice a week, short and ugly ones mus be killed.
alphas, male and female, must be kept at close leash, at any sing of rebelion they must be killed, in public and cruel mane if viable
Jews and anyone who acts like them must be killed in sight
Respect and help your own, but stand for yourself and be able to be independent
freendom of spreech above all else
Logic is a must in every action, no place to emotional behavior, illogical and inneficient things are bad
history must be remembered how it was, biology and physics must be understand by all (of us robots)
>after life
A continuation of this, you simply move to another dimension, this one is the first one.
>image
smug anime girls
>gods
wojack and pepe
they represent all of our ideals, help just guy
JUST guy (minor)
represents what happens when you fuck up, and that you should try and fix what you fucked up
>>
File: EMPEROR_TRUMP.jpg (103 KB, 600x669) Image search: [Google]
EMPEROR_TRUMP.jpg
103 KB, 600x669
>>29212923

Exactly.

This shit is why I think my thoughts are actually creating reality.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.