[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for bifags, is is true men are better at giving blowjobs,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1465275239239.webm (706 KB, 606x308) Image search: [Google]
1465275239239.webm
706 KB, 606x308
Question for bifags, is is true men are better at giving blowjobs, and women are better at eating out?
>>
>putting your mouth and tongue where chads have cummed numerous times before
>>
Are you stupid? Think about it.
>>
>>29211986
>eating with the same fork that some chads ate numerous times before in a restaurant
>>
>>29212130
That is pretty disgusting tbqh familia
>>
>>29212130
truth be told if i knew chad had jizzed on the fork before I straight up wouldn't touch it and would probably leave
>>
Women are either F's, C's, or B's.
>F's are the prudes who either won't do it, or half-ass it because they don't feel like they should have to do it (or because they're just nice sheltered girls, and you're a fucking moron who keeps exacerbating their fears that it's degrading by going "YEAH GARGLE MY CUM, WHORE!" every time they do it on your birthday)
>C's are typical girlfriends who will try their darnedest, but they're scared of doing advanced techniques, and you don't have the heart to tell them
>B's are the freaky slutty girls who are like "LOL I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH I'M A COCK FIEND, SEE HOW FAR YOU CAN FIT YOUR FIST DOWN MY THROAT? WOOOO" but subtly overestimate their skills

Gay men tend to be B+'s minimum, but it's because they do it constantly with strangers, so they often have AIDS. They also do weird bizarre shit that will terrify you if you're a straight guy and it's your first time. Fags just know the equipment better, and they're insanely aroused by the idea of sucking your dick right off your body, so they'll fucking jam it down their esophagus. They'll also do all the awful shit like licking your sweaty balls and just.. everything like that.

But like I said, they'll do it in a way that's fucking terrifying. They don't really understand that straight guys are dipping their toe in the waters of faggotry, so they start moaning in a feminine voice and calling you daddy and blasting throat mucous all over your nutsack within 3 seconds of you pulling your pants down, and there's no way to tell them to stop, because they're basically animals.
>>
Well I don't know about the eating out part but in my experience dudes are better at sucking dick. Anything to do with dick, really.

Although my only (and current) boyfriend is a former sex worker so that could be why. But I think I'm also naturally better at getting dudes off than chicks because I personally know how shit works.
>>
File: 2.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
2.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>29211986

cclean up white boyy
>>
Faggot who has had it from both, IMO, Women do a better job, my explanation is that in general there tongues feel smoother to me.
>>
File: 1438553437869.gif (2 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1438553437869.gif
2 MB, 300x168
>>29212216
Why are white people like this?
>>
>>29211986
I obviously won't do it if they are a non-virgin.
>>
>>29212154
But, anon, it has been washed!
>>
>>29211986
>tfw best friend only had sex with women so far
>be the first and only guy
>>29211913
Probably
Never got my dick sucked by a girl
>>
>>29212154
Even if you are starving?
>>
>>29212241
Why are black people all criminals and ex-slaves?
>>
>>29212293
Not just that, but a tiny layer of metal has been scraped completely off.

With skin, its the same thing, except it happens every day.
>>
>>29212216
sauce?
oregano ty
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.