[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be born with shitty genetics >according to normies this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 4
File: 1464097585619.jpg (83 KB, 960x790) Image search: [Google]
1464097585619.jpg
83 KB, 960x790
>be born with shitty genetics
>according to normies this makes you a bad person and everything is your fault
>>
>>29211726
>be born with shitty genetics
>rejected by children in low grades because they're fucking children who don't know any better
>rejected by teenagers because they're all fucking hormonal assholes competing for acceptance because it's what they think they're supposed to do
>never mentally age past twelve
>don't realize that in the adult world it's possible to make friends with people no matter who you are because people don't give a fuck anymore
>cultivate bitterness and victim complex, which turns into anger
>begin hating everyone due to your own lack of fucking effort
>unable to comprehend that there are good people and bad people, label everyone as bad because people picked on you in school
>deny that the world works this way, when it actually does
>deny that everything but your shitty genes is, in fact, your fault

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>29211968
>make presumptions about someone that fit your fallacious view of the world
>tell someone to grow up

you don't know anything about the effort i've put in
>>
i need to stay a float
>>
>>29212021
Your fucking genetics? YOUR MOTHER FUCKING SHITTING GENETICS? YOU CALL THAT A FUCKING EXCUSE? Jesus christ just kill yourself anon, and write in the fucking note "muh genetics told me to"
>>
>>29212021
Yeah, the answer is none
>>
>find someone who is different from the group
>trear them differently because they are different then others from the group
>the different ones start complaining that they should be treated equally

Every time, goddam it. It's your own fault that you won't bother to be normal like everyone else.

Like, why can't you do it even if stupid roasties can?
>>
>>29212021
And I'm willing to bet that you were never called a bad person by anyone.

I used to be like you fuckers, except wait no I didn't because if you're a robot, you're always a robot, and there's nothing you can do about it, right? That's your spoonful of sugar that helps the medicine go down? That little thing you tell yourself to help you justify your pathetic existence?

I'm not fucking presuming anything. If you hate the masses rather than individuals, then it is your fucking fault.

But keep clinging to your hugbox instead of trying anything new.
>>
That's just-world fallacy for you. Even this guy >>29211968 exhibits it.

See how he talks about lack of effort? Why should I put in effort when I saw tall attractive Chads get more without putting in effort or only putting in a fraction?

It's not fair. Normies just want you to accept this and live like a cuck in their society.
>>
>>29211726
Its evolution, I got the desoxyrebunocleic jews too
>>
>>29212087
your attitude is telling enough you were never one of us. just admit you're on this board for the sole reason of reassuring yourself that you've made it or some shit.

you come here with your tough love bullshit, think that anyone who feels this way didn't put in the minuscule amount of effort you did and that it's their own fault. because the world can't possible be unjust since it worked out for you.
>>
>>29212109
Lie. Anything more than sex takes effort even for attractive people. You haven't ever experienced this, so you don't understand it, though you think you do.

And by the way, sex is not fulfilling. It is not meaningful. It does not determine your worth. Anyone will find a way to glorify what they don't have. Those who get laid a lot want relationships. Those in relationships want freedom. Those with freedom want to get laid. No one is ever satisfied. The difference is that some people can own up to their problems.

>>29212233
Tough love? No. I just hate you. You remind me of me when I was like you, and I hated that me.

And you're no different, telling yourself that the world can't possibly be just because it didn't work out for you. I'm aware that the world's not exactly fair, and that not everyone gets the same start in it. But what you do with your life is up to you. If you hate your life, it is only because you're living it wrong. I personally suggest you just stop living entirely.
>>
>boys raised by single mothers in their late 40s without a father figure and taught to be beta servants and fed nothing but junk food grow up to be undesirable men
oh, maybe that's why I'm so fucked up.
>NO YOU FUCKING LOSER IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR OWN PROBLEMS
>>
>>29211968
>Scream at people you don't know over the Internet how much you hate them
>Generalize them all as bad people who don't deserve anything

You sound really angry and bitter, anon. You should really get a more positive attitude. :)
>>
>>29212392
>Lie. Anything more than sex takes effort even for attractive people. You haven't ever experienced this, so you don't understand it, though you think you do.
I saw my friend who was a KV until he was 23 get a cute gf from rich family. He didn't put in ANY effort. He's tall and good looking though.

Sex is a basic measure of conformity/success. It's not extremely important to be able to ride a bike. Still you would be looking strangely at anyone who was 20 and unable to do that, right? Same with sex. Something basic that most people get, but due to being unlucky we are too inadequate to get it without putting in extreme effort.
>>
>>29212392
>I personally suggest you just stop living entirely.
i plan to
>>
>>29212454
one of the guys i went to college with was KV like me until one day some random girl from the campus he never met before sent him a facebook message.

they met at a coffee shop, started dating and 5 years later he married her

he put in absolutely no effort in finding her
>>
>>29212535
Similar with that guy. Better yet, he met her while playing vidya. Bitch is 28 though. You can just see that she's trying to lock down a beta because she's realizing her looks are fading away. She's not bad looking, don't get me wrong. But it's quite obvious. She hates me though, because I told this to the friend(her boyfriend) and being the pussywhipped faggot he told her. But who gives a shit. Any man who lets a woman order him around I don't need as a friend.
>>
>>29212454
I'll pretend for a second that effort actually wouldn't solve this shit, then. I think you're just too bitter to accept that it would, but whatever.

Why be so fucking hateful about what you can't help, then? Why shoot up schools because you can't get Stacey, then come here and talk about how fembots don't exist because they can get laid, they just can't get Chad? You're so fucking delusional. You're exactly the fucking same as what you think fembots are.
>>
>>29211968
>because people don't give a fuck anymore
what ever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>29212632
>I think you're just too bitter to accept that it would, but whatever.
I know that it would. But for my effort I would get subpar results because of things I can't change. And that is something I can't stop being bitter about.

>Why be so fucking hateful about what you can't help, then?
Because it still affects my life in a negative way.

I never even mentioned fembots mate. I actually ignore fembot threads, tripfags and similar filth.
>>
>>29212087
The anger you display only shows that you still see yourself in robots posting in /r9k/ and that's what's driving you mad. If you were okay with yourself, the anger wouldn't be there.

Calm the fuck down and grow up.
>>
>>29211968
>"deny that the world works this way, when it actually does"
you are this arrogant
>>
File: fuckingdisgusting.jpg (24 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
fuckingdisgusting.jpg
24 KB, 399x388
>>29211726

>being fat and blaming genetics

There is no "fat gene", only poor diet and lack of exercise. Sure you can have a slow metabolism BUT you can speed it up with proper diet and exercise

>blaming genetics for being ugly

Beauty is subjective, take a little pride in your appearance and you will be attractive to someone
Stop making excuses for yourself op. Take some fucking accountability for your actions. The only limitations you have are the you create in this delusional existence you live.

You make me fucking sick.
>>
>>29211968
r9k BLEW THE FUCK OUT objectively and irrefutably beyond any hope of repair! There is literally and inarguably no healing that can be done after this savage redpill! Swallow it or kill yourself TODAY
>>
>>29212791
>Beauty is subjective, take a little pride in your appearance and you will be attractive to someone
Not really. Symmetry is in general attractive. Big defined jaw is attrative, light eyes are attractive, defined cheekbones. I could go on but beauty is nowhere near subjective.
>>
>>29212791
>Beauty is subjective

no it isn't, jesus christ stop saying this

an ugly person isn't going to be magically beautiful to someone else
>>
>>29212816
I'M A #CRUZMISSILE NAO
>>
>>29211968

I don't think I've ever seen this much delusion and bitter projection wrapped up in one 4chan post before, and that's saying something.
>>
>>29212826

This mentality is what makes you unable to attract a mate.

You know whats more attractive than any physical feature? Being funny and being confident. Also, there is woman who arent exactly 9/10 and dont go for men who are deemed "attractive". Stop with the beta mentality, its makes you sad and lonely. You will die like that if you dont change anything anon
>>
>>29212109
how do you know what effort they did or didn't put in? you think even the chaddiest chad is born with huge biceps, a nice haircut, social skills, and a six pack? no, he had to put effort in to get them. your fallacy is that you're the only one who has to work for anything, after all, work is hard when you could just be cucked by digital media addiction instead, right? thinking that you or anyone else like you should get anything without work, and assuming those who have didn't, is literally what feminist sjw cucks do, so congratulations on being the other side of the same coin, you massive bitch
>>
>>29212896
>Being funny and being confident
I knew many men who were both of these things but were always alone at the end of the day. They eventually grow bitter and just stop trying.
>>
>>29212883
looks like it struck a nerve. it's okay, you'll feel better once you reindulge in escapism like a good little cuck
>>
>>29212832

Yes but an ugly person can be beautiful to another ugly person with radically reduced standards.

I mean, what do you want me to say? "Youre weakening the gene pool please kill yourself'. No, everyone one of you can find love somewhere with someone.

The harsh reality is that you and your ugly mate would be weakening the gene pool for the generations to come BUT at least you dont die never knowing the touch of a woman
>>
>>29211726
Were you in that thread with that girl that just died.
christina grimmie or some shit?
>>
>>29211968
>don't realize that in the adult world it's possible to make friends with people no matter who you are because people don't give a fuck anymore
What retard came up with this? Everyone is competing with you for MONEY and in other cases the opposite sex. Grow up dude seriously, we don't live in a fairy tale or lalaland. Nobody genuinely is amybodys friend, in the end there is an exchange in every relationship.

The only time you can make actual friends is when you are young because you can't exchange much and almost every interaction is pointless.
>>
>>29212896
The mentality of truth?

>Being funny and being confident.
I have no reason to be confident. I am not a top Chad. I'm approximately a 3/10. There is NO reason to be confident if you don't have physical attributes to back your confidence up. Otherwise you're living a lie.

>You will die like that if you dont change anything anon
I will not change to live a lie. That's for sure.

>>29212900
I know about their effort because I was good friends with some of these people.

>he had to put effort in to get them
I know one guy who didn't do ANY of these things and he got a girlfriend easily. He was tall with good facial bone structure.

>your fallacy is that you're the only one who has to work for anything
Not saying that. Just saying that many people have to work much less and get better results due to better starting conditions.

Comparing me to a SJW? That's just shaming and insults, but not really an argument. So keep on norming, norman.
>>
>>29212950
I'm a 5 facially at best, 5'11" in boots, have shit teeth, am 30, still have 4 different 7/10+ fuck buddies I see regularly, including a petite little 20 year old art school introvert bitch with 36 d tits, a perfect ass, but size 0 frame. How? Confidence, social ability, and effort, you little shut in incel cuck
>>
>>29212900
>you think even the chaddiest chad is born with huge biceps, a nice haircut, social skills, and a six pack?

No, they're born with genetics for masculine features like large bone structure, height, good hair, attractive face, etc. And they had good habits/lifestyle throughout developmental stages of life, so they reached their full physical potential, and also most likely learned social skills and masculine behaviors from a role model.
If you don't that initial potential, then you can't win, no matter how hard you try. You can't make something out of nothing.
>>
>>29212681
It's literally just fun, but nice try

>>29212731
As are most people on this board. It's not arrogant to call your own worldview "redpilled"?

Neither me, nor anyone who says that, is objectoverly right. But my own experiences tell me that anything can happen to anyone. Period.

>>29212883
This entire board is nothing but delusion and bitter projection. You're only saying it about that post because it targets you.
>>
>>29213002
you're better looking than you say
>>
>>29212967
>weakening the gene pool for the generations to come

B-but diversity is good...
>>
>>29212994

Do you honestly have any physical disfiguration or are you just overweight. Be real anon.
>>
>>29213002
Not him but, whenever I read something like this, it's obvious that something is being left out. Having a big dick. being rich. Having good hair. Nothing happens for no reason.
>>
>>29212994
>crying about shaming
>saying you're not mentally the same as an sjw

oh I'm laughing. Even if some people have it easier, so what, you aren't them. If you're better at, say, robotics, but too much of a shut in autistic faggot, should nobody with less skill put in the effort to make your precious waifu bot you dream of? After all, you're naturally better at programming and robotics, right?
>>
>>29212993
You are literally only saying this because you have none. This is a jaded thing to say. I would pity you if you were more than a pink rectangle with words in it to me.
>>
>>29213046
How does that matter? Let's talk in general. My personal characteristics don't matter in this discussion.
>>
>>29213003
well, maybe you should have developed good habits instead of sitting on the internet every day your whole life. or is that someone else's fault, too?
>>
>>29213052
>rich
nope, 35k a year. Literally lower middle class
>big dick
average I'd say
>good hair
average at best
>>
>>29213074

Where do you think people learn their habits during childhood?
>>
>>29213074
not him but actually yes

my father would beat me if i was so much as 5 minutes late from coming home from school. never let me leave the house or join any sports teams, never let me socialize with friends.

totally my own fault
>>
>>29212672
>Because it still affects my life in a negative way
And bitching about it here solves nothing. It just kills what would have been a board full of original discussion. It's making the robot pointless.

>>29212672
>ignore fembot threads, tripfags and similar filth.

Then what the fuck is left?
>>
>>29213068

If you weren't fat you would have more defined facial features, you would emit a confident energy and be happy with yourself. This would attract a mate. There is no fat gene, only fat choices.
>>
>>29213054
I don't give a shit if you think I'm mentally same as a sjw. Reponses to my points are all that matters.

>Even if some people have it easier, so what, you aren't them.
I will hate them for having an unfair advantage.

Usually skill goes hand in hand. The ugly autistic shut-ins who are experts in one skills are EXTREMELY rare. I know that because I've in fact studied CS. Usually it's the Chads who are actually well-rounded and more succesful.
>>
>>29213113
>And bitching about it here solves nothing.

Doesn't matter. We like to talk about these things with each other just like you fucking insufferable normalfag invaders like to talk to each other about basketball.
>>
>>29211726
>be born white
>to media and everyone who isn't white and half of people who are, this makes you a bad person and everything is your fault.
>>
>>29213091
Then you're lying. I know you will now laugh. But nothing happens for no reason. Either you're lying or you're such an extreme outlier that your existence is irrelevant.

>>29213113
>And bitching about it here solves nothing. It just kills what would have been a board full of original discussion. It's making the robot pointless.
Nothing solves anything.

>Then what the fuck is left?
Arguing with just-worlding normies like yourself.

>>29213115
I'm not fat. My facial characteristics don't look good. I have a retruded jaw, small chin, shitty cheekbones. Being thin doesn't make that much of a difference.
>>
>>29213002
look at this guy get off on insulting people

>you can do it too, i mean i'll describe all these sexy girls i fuck in detail to remind you it's possible BUT LOL YOU'RE AN INCEL KEK

like what the fuck you're a living contradiction
>>
>>29213161
They always do this shit. It's usually the same people who say IT'S SO EASY ANYONE CAN DO IT and then insult all the people who can't while offering absolutely no advice.
>>
>>29213160
>Nothing solves anything
Then either off yourself or force it. >>29213160
>Arguing with just-worlding normies like yourself.
Then why do you want us to leave?
>>
>>29213264
>Then either off yourself or force it.
Force what?

>Then why do you want us to leave?
Personally I don't. If I wanted normie-free space I would go to wizchan. See anywhere in real life you people would stomp me whenever I'd call you out on your bullshit. But here? I can argue on even ground. Here your social networks, your normieness doesn't mean anything. Here, you are powerless.
>>
>>29213134
Talking sports is not inherently destructive, unlike constantly going over your problems over and over.
>>
>>29213056
>xDD if you post on r9k you never experienced anything never tried anything just did nothing but complain
You can kill yourself because what I said is true, I have experienced it and I know what it's like to make friends.

Of course either you're trolling or too busy living an easy life with no worries because nobody is this stupid otherwise.

It's not like our great leaders of the past went around making friends like it was nothing. We live in a world of competition even when it is to see who is most mediocre.
>>
It's painful to see you argue over the same shit over and over again. It's like watching atheists and christfags having an argument. There's no point doing so.
>>
>>29213302
Why do you pin the "bullshit" on society as a whole rather than the individuals responsible?
>>
>>29213345
Because patterns exist. Many people get bullied. And the social dynamics are usually similar. It doesn't matter which normie actually bullied someone. If they got the chance, they would all do it.
>>
>>29213314
>I have experienced it and I know what it's like to make friends.
And I have experienced actual friendship, so that probably means that because I haven't seen what you described and have seen what I've described, you're probably lying and I'm the only person that's ever right about anything. Am I using your logic right?
>>
>>29213389
That's complete ignorance. Patterns do exist, but not everyone would do it if they got the chance.

I think I'm beginning to understand you. Do you refer to only Chads/Staceys as normies, or can you be a normie without being a chad?
>>
>>29213549
If you're a normie who isn't a Chad, you would use any chance to display Chad-like behavior, which is bullying.
>>
>>29213307

Talking about our problems doesn't destroy anything. Our lives will be miserable regardless of whether or not we discuss it.
>>
>>29211968
The adult world isn't some magical realm where humans stop having their inherent flaws and prejudice, they're just overgrown teenagers who sometimes act more decent but deep inside most people just can't quite escape the animalistic nature of humanity where the genetically superior are more attractive, it's just the way the world works: the strong DO stand above the weak.
We were just unlucky enough to be born weak. (Not talking about failed normies here, I'm talking about legitimately ugly people like eggman and people who are naturally untalented and dumb in addition to their mental illnesses, like I said - genetically inferior)
>>
>>29211968
This individual has the right of it.
>>
>>29212951
>>29213004

Nice try, neckbeards. That was an entire post of some loser sperging out and projecting his insecurities onto /r9k/ because this place is an easy target. I don't even come here much anymore, but you both (assuming you are not samefagging) need to remember that you are not special or unique and that many people that come here to sperg out at /r9k/ are just projecting neckbeards.

It's not my fault you have a chip on your shoulders. Drink bleach and cut yourself.
>>
>>29213587
So I can't generalize, but you can? What the fuck?
>>
>>29211968
/thread
no need for arguing, boys. pack your bags
>>
>>29213797
When have I said you can't?
>>
>>29213800
/thread my ass.
In the adult world it's possible to make friends with people no matter who you are? What fucking world are you living in?
>>
>>29212109
The just world fallacy is just a hypothesis, dweeb.
>>
>>29213873
It's a hypothesis because people assume that the world is just even when it isn't. Hence the name you fucking retard.
>>
>>29211968
Even if OP is not like this, this post still sums up /r9k/.

Good job, anon.
>>
>>29212993
>look, mom! the social reject is pretending to know how people work!
>>
>>29213674
When you're 30 you can't afford to be picky.
Have you ever had a job, like, fucking ever?
>>
Holy shit, so many people agreeing with >>29211968. I didn't want to believe it but it's true, this place really is infested by normies who either come here to feel superior or "joke around", /r9k/ is fucking dead.
>>
File: 1460160664931.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1460160664931.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>29211968
get a load of this fucking norman

just b urself- the post
>>
>>29213965
Wait so, instead of getting good advice from people who are socially capable, you want to wallow in your own sadness and cheeto-dust?
>>
>>29213965
yea, any remaining robots are always fighting a losing battle

they've taken over and ruined this place, just like everything else they touch
>>
>>29213984
Not the anon you replied to, but the answer is yes.
>>
>>29213896
The just world hypothesis is not proven. Hence, it's called a hypothesis. If it were true it would have to be a theory.

Do you know nothing about scientific terminology?
A hypothesis is just an idea, a guess. A thought someone had.
>>
>>29213964
What the fuck does that mean I can't afford to be picky? About what? Friends? Lovers? And why can't I afford it, exactly? I can't have children either way, I'm infertile, not that I'd want to so please stop projecting your own standards and failures onto me.

Again with the presumptions? I've been working since highschool, part-time jobs, then military, now I'm a software engineer. Is this related to the argument or am I unraveling your anecdotal logical fallacies?
>>
>>29213984
The halo/horns effect is very real anon

People inherently trust and see the attractive as good, and vice versa
>>
>>29213984
Why do you think advice from someone with completely different circumstances than me is applicable to me at all?
>>
>>29213965
Most of the replies are obvious irony and/or anons disagreeing with him.

See:
>>29212021
>>29212109
>>29212407
>>29212662
>>29212731
>>29212816
>>29212883
>>29213800
>>29213965
>>29213971
>>
>>29213965
>>29213984

The situation is bad and it'll get worse but we need to stay strong. We can't leave this place, we got nowhere else to go.
>>
>>29214017
Do you even know what you're talking about you fucking retard? Seriously. It's called a hypothesis because it's a thought that people have that the world is just, even when it's not. It's a hypothesis that people have in general not just some scientist. Seriously why do I even have to explain this?
>>
>>29214043
People in adulthood don't typically have an endless pool of possible friends.Class differences is a huge factor in this. Also attractiveness, most people aren't hot shit, so they have to settle with 5/5s.

>>29214067
That is a cognitive bias that is proven, yes. Question remains how strong the bias is.
Strong or not, the halo effect doesn't only entail attractiveness, but also success, talents, manner of speaking, body language, etc.
So if you made music or something you'd probably higher your chances of drowning in pussy.

>>29214070
I don't know who you are talking about. But usually I'll make advice threads and tailor my advice to the people in the thread.

>>29214149
hypothesis
noun
noun: hypothesis; plural noun: hypotheses

a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.

Philosophy
a proposition made as a basis for reasoning, without any assumption of its truth.
>>
>>29214106
>we got nowhere else to go
That's just not true anon, there will always be some place to fall back to
>>
>>29214180
>People in adulthood don't typically have an endless pool of possible friends.Class differences is a huge factor in this. Also attractiveness, most people aren't hot shit, so they have to settle with 5/5s.
No shit? What are you even trying to say? That robots should, magically, become friends with people they don't even like, thus leading to a half-assed relationship, with no real closeness due to the "compromise" intrinsic quality upon which it is built and the principle that people are less open to new people and things in general as they grow older?
Sorry, but that's the worst advice I've ever heard, not only would you end up with non-friends from this situation, the situation in which you become friends with these people is already impossible due to the social flaws in the lone person coupled with the compromise leading to no one wanting to start a friendship from the outset.
>>
>>29214298
I'm not telling you to do that at all. On with those presumptions, huh?
What I'm saying is that you COULD get friends if you wanted to. But since you are incompatible with most people I suppose you'd be better off being a hikikomori
>>
>>29214372
>What I'm saying is that you COULD get friends if you wanted to. But since you are incompatible with most people I suppose you'd be better off being a hikikomori
and then you go on to contradict yourself, god I hate you normalfags
>>
>>29214372
Wow, advice of the century right here, bravo.
So what you're saying is that since us robots are flawed people that are incompatible with most people we shouldn't try, right? Though we do try, despite your presumptions about who we are, we really do try, but it's hard to keep going when at best you're rejected and at worst you're shamed, time after time after time.
So you're right, we are better off being hikikiomori because we're flawed people living in a flawed world, but that truth didn't stop us from trying in the first place because we still get lonely and we still get desperate, only to have people like come and lie to us that we didn't try at all and that we're horrible people because we're flawed and lonely and anguished at our existence.

Thanks for disproving >>29211968
>>
>>29211968
JUST HORNET YOURSELF SENPAI
JUST CHARLOTTE HORNETS YOURSELF
>>
>>29214424
Where the did I contradict myself? Are you sure you're not confusing me with a previous poster?
>>29214430
I mean, if you're a 4/10, have nothing to contribute to anyone or anything. I suppose it wouldn't be unreasonable for people to reject you.
>>
>>29214534
>you COULD get friends if you wanted to
>oh, wait, you're an actual robot? you have actual flaws? oh well forget it then just kill yourself I mean you're the minority of society you can't even be considered human right? LOL
>>
>>29211968
>cultivate bitterness and victim complex, which turns into anger

why the fuck would i want empty friendships in adulthood where people aren't genuinely friends as much as they are out of convenience so they don't have to be alone
i'm fucking angry and bitter because i missed out on true friendship that you get between children and because i missed out on teen sex
why the fuck would i want to fuck some past her prime has been, i don't want that disgusting shit i wanted ptp but it was denied to me
>>
>>29214586
>oh, wait, you're an actual robot? you have actual flaws? oh well forget it then just kill yourself I mean you're the minority of society you can't even be considered human right? LOL
I mean you exaggerated it a bit but yeah. When you have characteristics people don't want people will reject you.
>>
>>29215341
So you admit >>29211968 isn't true? That people can still be outcasts because of forces outside of their control? That the world and society aren't just? That it's not just "in our heads"?

I'm not blaming you or anyone else for the way things are, I just want you to officially admit, once and for all, that they are that way instead of egotistically selling your lies as advice then stroking your superiority when the same advice doesn't work for the inferior- distinguishing their flaws and elevating your advantages.
>>
>>29214095
this is purely cognitive dissonance
>>
>>29211726
If you have shitty genetics, it literally is your fault. Niggers have shit genes so they nig, gypsies have shit genes so they gyp, etc. You are where you are because of inferior genetics
>>
>>29215507
>this is purely cognitive dissonance
tell me more
>>
>>29215551
just be yourself, just man up, just stop whining, just try, just go out there, just have fun.
>>
>>29211726
Sorry to break it to you, but the normies are right. Why do you think in the past the weak children didn't survive the initiation rituals? Because people need to wash the useless genes away. That's how every species work. You are lucky to be alive, anon.
>>
>>29215679
Once again, why are then people surprised when the people with useless genes fight back? When school shootings and rapes happen?

You say outright and with total honesty that people who got born unlucky are being treated like shit. How do you expect these people to be anything but bitter, hateful and destructive?
>>
>>29215450
The world is not just. The world is a cruel and harsh place. Most people get to be at least a normie. But some are doomed to be robots, I suppose. I am still a bit skeptical how someone could be THAT undesireable. Maybe people in Murica are just jerks?
>>
>>29211726
do you mean it is not your fault if you are a pedobear ?
>>
>>29215760
>I am still a bit skeptical how someone could be THAT undesireable.
There is a reason why we gather here, we are the extreme minority and this is the only place where we could feel at home.
Yet you people still come even here and treat us like this, destroying the last source of escape for undesirables like us. I guess that sort of thing makes normies feel good- destruction.
>>
>>29215744
Because of the shitty egalitarian principles that dominate the society more and more, ever since the beginning of Christianity, people have become domesticated, thus would more likely weep for the weak than praise the strong.
>>
>>29215820
So you're saying that people deserve to be treated like shit even for things they couldn't change?
>>
>>29215814
I have never talked to someone on here that couldn't turn their life around if they just applied themselves.

Dude, I used to browse this board myself, believe it or not. Now I am a normie/chad because I APPLIED MY SELF WITH DETERMINATION
>>
>>29215860
The genes do change over generations. For example, if their parents smoke or engage in other unhealthy habits, their children will be affected by this. And the child is also the direct result of their ascendant's genes.
>>
>>29215820
Don't worry, weeping crocodile tears for the weak isn't the same as accepting them, the fact of the matter is the weak will never be accepted for that is the nature of humanity and existence in general.

Case in point is this entire board.
People may broadcast to the world that they care for the weak, but they only care for the weak as a noble idea to promote their own superiority, after all who is stronger: a person who can kill and savagely does so, or a person who can kill and refuses to, showing that not only is your death in their hands but also your life?
The latter is the superior one, if only socially.

The gentle supreme treat the weak as an idea, they pity and support them as an idea, but of course they would not associate themselves personally with the weak as individuals.
Therefore, the weakest individuals are both personally shunned the most and impersonally cared for the most for the supreme's ego, hence all the "advice" and insults (that come for people inferior to the absolute supreme but still superior to robots).
>>
>>29215969
So what are you saying? It's still something out of my control.
>>
File: E1459901343552.png (610 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
E1459901343552.png
610 KB, 683x1024
>>29212393
This, raised by a single mother, i never even stood a chance.

>tfw, chad fucked your mom, left you and her and now you were raised a looser...
>>
>>29216021
It's just the truth of this world.
We do not deserve hatred for things we have no control over, yet we still get it, and we always will.

Your life will get better once you just accept that truth and start looking at the world around you instead of the people in it.

You should also understand this: the kindness people who each other is conditional to the receiving person's quality. Morality is subjective, don't accept people that are kind to 95% of the people to be good to you, because unfortunately you are within the most undesirable.

The paradox from the advice on this board comes from these kind people not actually knowing who you are or how undesirable you are, they see you as a noble idea of what a weak person, but they don't dare to actually see you as weak, hence their utterly useless advice.
They can be good and they can be kind, but not towards you.

Personally I have accepted my fate and left society, it's bothersome that it tries to seep even into this board now but whatever.
>>
>>29211968
>>don't realize that in the adult world it's possible to make friends with people no matter who you are because people don't give a fuck anymore
Woah-oh, you dumb faggot, this is where I stopped reading. I should've done it earlier.
>>
>>29216149
>We do not deserve hatred for things we have no control over, yet we still get it, and we always will.
Knowing this only a retard would participate in society.
>Your life will get better once you just accept that truth and start looking at the world around you instead of the people in it.
I don't see how my life would be better by being even more angry and hateful. And by accepting this I see no other way I could be.
>>
Normies fucking hate omegas and never see them as humans
>>
>>29211968
>tiny humans judge you based on your genetics
>mid sized humans judge you based on your genetics
>somehow big humans don't judge you based on your genetics whatsoever
sounds perfectly logical
>>
>>29216224
Just try to learn to give most of society less importance, that way their rejection and your loneliness wouldn't be as painful because you attribute the people that reject you close to no significance.

It's a harsh process, especially when we as humans are a social species (even introverts need a few close friends), and yet this is the life and existence that was given to us.

You can choose to live a life away from its social aspect and focus on its other aspects, or you can choose to not live it anymore.

The superior would think you can change it, because the downhills in their lives are transient and have a cause, when the downhill is your life and its cause is your birth the only changing you can do is whether you keep living or stop.

The tragedy is that despite our allegedly immeasurable flaws we are still human, we always will be.
>>
As much as I am a social darwinist, I gotta say that many of the negative traits that turn people into social outcast unworthy of society are in fact not in any way genetical, but social. We are being bombarded by all kinds of shit designed to turn especially strong people into weaklings.

An example: the Catholic Church lured the most kind and superior men and women into taking vows of chastity and poverty, effectively sterilizing them.

Another one: PORN. It turns men that have a normal sexuality into lifeless, uncompetitive and depressive, broken human beings. On the other hand, men that are hypersexual(because of lack of semen quality) enjoy a normal sex life and copulate.
>>
ITT: victim mentality and lack of responsibility equal to that of third wave feminist roasties, with the blame put in a different direction
>>
>>29212392
>sex is hot fulfilling
Virgin detected
>>
>>29217115
If you don't want a relationship, then sex is just meaningless fun. It's not fulfilling.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.