[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post the last dream that you had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1431236221310.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1431236221310.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
I dreamed about being cucked last night

>wandering through the forest with 3 other guys
>find the cabin from Evil Dead
>go inside and hang out for a while
>suddenly 2 girls in bikinis wander into the cabin
>the 2 girls and other 3 guys all immediately start fucking
>I'm left just standing there watching them
>crawl underneath the bed that they're gangbanging on and start crying
>wake up
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 240x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 240x193
I was at my first job I had, carrying some trash to the dumpster. Two absurdly large tractor trailers came barreling by me and blocked out the sun.
>>
>eating lunch with friends
>friend casually mentions his gf died
>everyone reacts like they do in seinfeld
>im confused as hell
>wake up
>>
I fucked Francine from American dad and cucked Stan. I don't even like the show so It makes no sense to me.
>>
Had a terrible dream last night, I can't even find peace sleeping anymore.
>Walking back drunk alone from something and forget where I live
>Find house that I'm moving into next month, decide to sleep in the front garden on the floor
>Wake up covered in my own vomit it's all over the patio
>vomit soked jacket in the bin out front
>Uni class mate apparently lives there comes outside and is like dude what the fuck are you doing here
>Try to explain its ok I'm going to live here soon, that I'm sorry but I got lost and this was the only familiar place I could find and say that I'll clean everything up
>I ask to use bathroom to rinse myself off and ask for some kitchen/toilet role so I can clean the garden
>Everyone gets angry and starts violently threatening me that they'll call the police and beat me up
>get chased away by the people who live there like a fucking sperglord
I know why I had the dream, on the last day of term I got too drunk when trying to get in a club and got fucked up by the bouncer.
I thought I fell over that night but I saw my classmate who came with us that night and he told me what happened.
I'm so fucking tired of making an embaressment out of myself, I really need to learn how to drink responsibly.
>>
Lame but whatever

>be on a shooting rampage, shot people in the back of the head whenever I got the chance
>perspective would often switch from first person to third person, as in sometimes I was the killer sometimes I was just watching it happen
>point gun at childhood friend
>all of a sudden trigger is incredibly heavy, took me five seconds to pull it but nothing happened
>pause menu comes up, like a video game
>close it somehow, now in a skateboarding video game with characters that looked like the animated guys from Gorillaz
>figure the only way out of the game is by jumping from an cartoonishly high diving board
>run towards it
>qt girl chases after me while crying, like she didn't want me to leave
>was calling me a girl's name through the sobbing (I think it was Megan)
>climb up to the top of the diving board
>jump, but a very long earthworm attached to the diving board wrapped itself around my ankle
>now hanging upside down
>girl chasing me catches up, is now directly above me
>says "please don't leave me"
>earthworm cannot support my weight is ripped in half
>fall

>wake up
>>
>>29211642
>>crawl underneath the bed that they're gangbanging on and start crying

kek'd
>>
>be me
>in my elementary school
>playing during recess alone
>group surrounds me
>all the kids who bullied me
>basically whole grade
>a few teachers
>they start beating the shit out of me
>die
>wake up
recurring dream since i was 11
>>
>in my apartment doing something at night
>leave when ready
>go to the apartment I lived in when I was a student
>decide to stay there for a couple of days
>actually live in both apartments and pay rent for both of them for some reason (in the dream world, that is)
>sleep in the "old" apartment and wake up
>the "old" apartment has all kind of stuff: a huge tv hanging from the partially lowered living-room ceiling (wasn't like that irl), a desktop computer on a desk and a synthesizer along with random toys and gadgets on the bedroom floor (I've never had a synthesizer irl)
>it's a bright sunny day
>eat something in the kitchen
>walk around the apartment and think that if I can't get a job, I'd soon have to move out of one of the apartments because I couldn't afford both
>>
no more dreams?
>>
>me and a friend rob a convenience store
>run from the cops but eventually surrender after a firefight
>escape from jail and go into hiding
It was a weird dream.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.