[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How in the world do you meet decent women? And I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1460223231849.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460223231849.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
How in the world do you meet decent women?

And I don't mean generic sluts, respectable (this word choice will come back to haunt my) women.
>>
>>29211462
ask your mum to go out with you.
>>
>>29211462
Be a decent man, idiot. You'ren not getting a qt submissive traditional anime waifu for free.
>>
You don't, not anymore
>>
Be an honest, hardworking man.

People who are not honest and reliable will not be able to identify other people who are honest and reliable. It's a pretty ruthless test of your person, marriage and parenting. Better get started now.
>>
>>29211485
And where would a decent man go to meet them?
>>
>>29211490
Those are two traits I'm actually pretty comfortable with. But being good with socializing isn't on that list.
>>
>>29211585
If you work hard to take care of yourself and your family, and if you are an honest, reliable guy, there is nothing in the world you need to fear.
>>
>>29211475
OP said no sluts.
>>
>>29211994
Except manipulative gold digging SLUTZ.

SLUTZ
L
U
T
Z
>>
>>29211994
That's mostly true. I'm confident I can make a relationship work, I'm a lot less confident that I can find a relationship to begin with.
>>
>>29212089
I feel the same way. If a girl would date me in the first place, I would probably do anything to keep it and make us as happy as possible. The problem is no one has seen me shift into relationship-mode.
>>
>>29212333
Exactly! I'm positive I'll put in the time and effort to make it work. Meeting and getting to that point are the daunting parts.
>>
>>29211490

Young women don't care about "honest, hardworking" men. The older ones do, but the younger ones are sluts. This thread is full of delusion.
>>
>>29211462
Riddle me this /r9k/:
robots hate women yet adores mom or has mommy issues.
>>
>>29211462
>woman
>respectable

bulepilled normie
all woman are bitches and whore, its not a meme
fuck off to you now where
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.