[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's so screwed lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: dHZrMKR.jpg (43 KB, 514x514) Image search: [Google]
dHZrMKR.jpg
43 KB, 514x514
He's so screwed lol
>>
File: png.png (12 KB, 200x204) Image search: [Google]
png.png
12 KB, 200x204
>>29211457
I'm scared desu. The power of witchcraft is a force to be reckoned with.
>>
I'll be sending him good vibes
you'd think the wives of satan would approve, but a woman scorned
>>
don't worry, witches may as well not even exist, women never make it to the age of 30 as virgins

they are tapping into powers they will never have
>>
So did Brock Turner actually rape anyone, or is this going to wind up being another Jackie Coakley?
>>
>>29211457
lmao
finally a sorta-kinda-legit rape case for the feminazi spazoids to cum over
>>
>>29211760
they need to fuck satan to become witches. the virgin thing only applies to men
>>
>Hundreds of Democrats.
>>
>>29211457
Pfff, l just pray for his protection. One prayer Trump's any number of hexes.
>>
Is that even legal in USA?
>>
>normies attempting meme magic
kek will punish them
>>
File: malleus.jpg (17 KB, 219x330) Image search: [Google]
malleus.jpg
17 KB, 219x330
>>29211457
Seems like we're back in business

>>29211516
mememagic beats witchcraft
>>
>>29211773

In reality it was more like really drunk public sex than 'rape'
>>
>16 yr old gender fluid tumblr wiccans

I would be shaking in my boots too.
>>
I find this kind of baffling. What exactly are these grown women playing make-believe actually hoping to accomplish with their curses? What do they envision?

Do they hope and pray this particular criminal gets brutally raped in jail? He was spared prison, after all, but rape occurs in jail as well. Do they want him murdered, deformed, disfigured? There are many rapists in this world, many of whom are never even arrested, let alone convicted. Maybe they should dedicate their considerable occult power to rapists like that.

The rapist in question is going to be placed on the sex offender registry, and his rap sheet will forever be marked with a conviction for sexual assault, one of the most reviled and hated crimes in our culture. This man's life is effectively over. His crime will follow him wherever he goes, regardless of how long he continues to draw breath.

Why are these "witches" wasting their time trying to curse this particular criminal? He's already been cursed, and there's no magic that will ever remove it.
>>
File: blub.jpg (224 KB, 1048x1487) Image search: [Google]
blub.jpg
224 KB, 1048x1487
>>29212007
well, it worked out for pol
>>
>>29211947

Can't wait to burn some tumblrites at the stake.
>>
>>29211910
Praise kek, amen.
>>
>>29211997
She was unconscious though
>>
>>29211457
Everyone that falls unconscious at a party due to his own stupidity deserves to get raped. The guy literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>29211457
Why do women get so mad about rape? They don't get this mad when a woman murders their child.
>>
>>29213914

Feminists get mad about and exaggerate the frequency of rape because they really have nothing to complain about.

My guess is that women do because they have a hypersensitivity to threat, and so things like rape play on their mind a lot.
>>
>>29211457
He barely even did anything wrong. Why don't these roasties just fuck off?

His life has already been ruined with that criminal record.
>>
>>29213914
self fulfilling prophecy.
everyone keeps telling them that it's worse than murder.
meanwhile when a guy is too drunk and gets taken advantage off by a fat girl, they are embarrased for a while and get over it.
>>
>>29211841
No, heresy is a serious crime against the God Emperor and must be cured with fire.
>>
>>29211457
no pity for this guy. Fucking chad REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29213914
>'But it's my body, I can do what I want with it, shitlord!'
>*Circumcises son*
>>
Lol fucking who cares. Witchcraft is a meme.
>>
>>29213914
>implying you wouldn't be mad if i tore your ass apart bloody

100% autism
>>
>>29214824
First of all, the vast majority of rapes aren't violent, second, I'd beat your fucking ass if you tried.
>>
>>29214824
More like
>implying you wouldn't be mad if you drunkenly let me tear your ass up then reggretted it in the morning so decided I took advantage of you
>>
aw shit dude fuckin magic and shit
For real though, does anyone take this seriously?
>>
>>29214941
They do on /x/, or perhaps they only pretend to so they feel important.
>>
>>29214898
you would be hard pressed to find anyone other than a retarded feminist who actually believes regret sex is rape. you manchildren need to step out of your mommies' caves once in a while.
>>
>>29211457
The funny thing is that there's actually a huge divide between the sexes on the issue of whether magic is real. Women are literally children who think spells and fairy tails are real.
>>
>>29215632
>you manchildren need to step out of your mommies' caves once in a while

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
>>
>>29215768
Not him, but your triggering proves him right.

Fucking someone who's unconscious is not ok. We all have anuses, so we should be able to empathise with that.
>>
>>29214824
I would ask your routine, and then ask if I could top for a bit
No homo
>>
>>29216517
>him

K E K
>>
>>29216626
I'm also a man. Thinking that everyone with a Y chromosome is a woman beater neckbeard is a huge leap, mate.
>>
>>29216668

You're going to have to get more creative with your slurs if you want anyone to believe you aren't a roastie.
>>
File: PokemonQuestions.jpg (419 KB, 590x1000) Image search: [Google]
PokemonQuestions.jpg
419 KB, 590x1000
>>29216714
>If you disagreeeeeee with me you're a filthy woman.
Do you interact with people irl? Some of them must be men. Ask them about their views. You'll be surprised to see how not everybody is as fucked in the head as the average failed normie. e.g. (You)
>>
>>29216714
>>29216809
Thought so, faggot.
>>
>>29211457

>normalfags trying to use meme magic

KEK aint gonna have this shit.
>>
>>29217410
no, he fingered her and she passed out, which was why he was only charged with sexual assault
>>
>>29211457
Dumb roasties

Wizards vs Witches when?
>>
>>29211457
Why are tumblrinas so retarded?
>>
>>29214045
His life has been ruined? Maybe now he can relate to the girl he raped you fucking moron. Poor him
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.