[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think I have a chance with her? She looks shy and insecure,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1465664147464.jpg (97 KB, 1080x1182) Image search: [Google]
1465664147464.jpg
97 KB, 1080x1182
Do you think I have a chance with her? She looks shy and insecure, and probably likes spending time with very few people.

And besides, she looks very pretty. I'd make sure to compliment her so she understands my affection for her.
>>
Is that johnny depps daughter?
>>
She looks like a drug addict whore who probably fucks the teacher secretly
>>
>>29211063
Where's her penis?
Like for real, we are all trannies on this website I swear to god.
>>
>>29211063
>shy
>insecure
>takes pictures in a fucking public toilet

No anon, she isn't any of those things.
>>
>>29211063
Give it a shot anon, she seems nice.
>>
Don't you have to be older than 18 to post here?
>>
she looks remarkably like johnny depps daughter.

are you good looking, confident, tall, and not poor?

if so, you've got a shot.
>>
>>29211127

oh, that's because it is johnny depps daughter.

god troll, OP, you're great.
>>
>>29211098
This, if a girl has social media and is taking pictures of herself in public places she sure as hell isn't that shy or insecure.
>>
>>29211098
Let the autist enjoy his fantasy.
>>
>>29211063
>shy and insecure

You must have non-existing social skills. That face screams "I suck and fuck my way to the top"
>>
>>29211063
Is this post ironic? She's doing the sarcastic depression face.

Some robots unironically think that if a 9/10 has dark circles or greasy hair they have a chance.
>>
>>29211200
OP is typing out his fantasy to an online chinese cartoon posting forum. I'm pretty sure he's autistic and is unable to accurately describe people.
>>
>>29211063
Looks like an addict. Heroin, I'd guess.

I knew a girl in highschool with the same vibe, she wound up moving 3 states away and whoring herself for her fix 3 years later.

(Got her ass beat by another hooker in Akron over shared cab fare, real class act, still wanted me to fuck her when she moved back) (ew, man, no)
>>
File: 1392880903833.png (1 MB, 1230x1444) Image search: [Google]
1392880903833.png
1 MB, 1230x1444
OP's confirmed bait, but it must be said that even a girl who is genuinely shy and low self esteem has no reason to want a robot. She won't feel valuable getting attention from a low tier male, only a high value male can make her feel better about herself.
>>
>>29211063
>she looks very pretty
kek

>I'd make sure to compliment her so she understands my affection for her.

and this is why you will never face fuck a bitch till she bleed you beta bitch
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.