[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me stop ruining my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: impossible.jpg (300 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
impossible.jpg
300 KB, 680x383
I try to make everything perfect, like in a movie, and it's ruining my life.

If I'm doing something I have a perfect vision of how it should play out and then I try my best to make it reality. I listen to fitting music before and during, I look at exactly the right thinks, I move in a certain way, I think certain thoughts, I say certain things and try my hardest to feel a certain way.

This would be fine if it worked out well most of the time but it never does. People respond in the wrong way, my emotions are wrong, the weather is wrong etc. I am left feeling like I failed and ruined a once in a lifetime moment to form a perfect memory. I also never enjoy anything while I'm doing this.

I have no idea why I do this but I kinda feel forced to. Like if I don't make it perfect I will regret it in the future when I look back. Or I just watch way to many movies. It all started when I wanted to make my high school graduation the perfect day.

Please help me. Can anyone relate?
>>
It sounds like you just need more practice thinking about what you should say. When you go to sleep at night, think about how people reacted to what you said and why, and adjust accordingly.

Most importantly, you should know that it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Godspeed anon, you can do it.
>>
File: chad.jpg (241 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
241 KB, 768x1024
You have autism and must commit suicide *braap* *Farts in anons face*

There you go, another perfect movielike moment for you to cherish autismoboy
>>
>>29211073
No, I want to quit doing this, not get better at doing it. It never works out perfectly and even if it did I can't enjoy things I should be enjoying instead of focusing of making the perfect memory.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 768x1024
>>29211108
im not autistic you are
>>
>>29211108
Yeah, doing this is autistic as fuck and I want to stop. I'm not doing suicide though.
>>
bumpeinolol
>>
Please help anyone
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.