[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to look like a Chad, but still be a Kissless Virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Elliot Rodger Quote.jpg (311 KB, 987x645) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger Quote.jpg
311 KB, 987x645
What do you guys think? Are there people like that?
>>
>>29211036
Elliot Rodger is a 4/10, objectively speaking.
>>
>>29211036
It's possible if the guy acts extremely autistic and looks like he never showers
>>
>>29211036
>dat pic
shit font though
>>
>>29211068
That's too low, really. He was at least 6/10, if he worked out and wasn't autistic, he could've been 7/10 for sure.
>>
There's that model tier looking full blown autist who's Stacey sisters and bolt on titted MILF mom upload youtube videos of.
>>
I am actaully attractive, girls will walk up to me and start hitting on me or wink at me in public. Apparently I am a chad in terms of looks, but I have never had a gf, never had a kiss, and I am still a virgin. The problem is that I have so little social skills that I never get anywhere, as well I am not self-aware. It is is real.
>>
>>29211533
I am sort of like you. I have shyness, but I am also suspicious of getting hurt. I reject a lot of girls, but those that I feel good about I am shy with.
>>
>>29211036
No, most people that experience the kind of life Elliot had come to the conclusion that they are better off alone and they shun themselves from the world
I'm convinced he would have done the same if he wasn't forced to be paraded around as some sorth of child from a celebrity having to pretend to be something that couldn't be further away from reality. At least I got to lock myself in my room my entire free time instead of having to face an award ceremony like that
>>
>>29211036
two of my friends have Chad aesthetics but are ultimately too autistic for normies, so yes it is possible
>>
There is the situation of the late bloomer who went through a terrible childhood and adolescence, and just took too much battle-damage to Chad-up when their looks and situation finally improved late in life.
>>
>>29211533
post some pics, autistic chad is really something
>>
>>29211036
Christens men and women are capable of such things. People are surprised that I'm a virgin. And I don't care who knows, in proud of it.
>>
Yes.

I was a worthless NEET who became a Chad. I won't bore you with the story of what made me change into what I loathed but I will let you know that it has only made me more of a robot.

Girls who paid no attention to me suddenly did now that I was somewhat attractive and had a lot of money to blow. Becoming Chad only made me more aware of the repulsive mechanics which the female mind operates according to. I've now been celibate for almost two years. I cry myself to sleep every single night. Now and then I do string a girl along for a while, hoping that they will somehow surprise me, but I always drop them before things can become physical because I find the idea of actually being near them utterly revolting. I can portray myself as the perfect partner, but it's all learned behavior and mimicry and I can only endure it for so long.

The only thing which keeps me alive right now is work. Work is honest and my relationship to it makes sense to me.

I do not believe there is any actual cure for this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.