[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the United States.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1459168914769.png (562 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
1459168914769.png
562 KB, 500x552
When will you accept that it's America's sole fault that the world is shit today?

AMERICA is the one that killed 3,000 of her own so that their government could justify destroying Iraq.
AMERICA is the one funding and arming Syrian rebels as ISIS militants are able to steal the weaponry.
AMERICA is the one who started the refugee crisis thanks to her actions in the Middle East.
AMERICA is the one who is spreading their influence around the world even if some places don't want them there.
AMERICA is the one where immorality is glorified and Miley Cyrus and others are looked up to as role models.
AMERICA is the one who keeps trying to police the world and only keeps fueling war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQGXgoHGj48
>>
>>29211022
>conspiritards actually believe this

You can't make this up
>>
>>29211022
It's the American government and the lying politicians.

No one remembers this, but George Bush Jr ran on a noninterventionist platform.

No American wants wars, but the political elite cause them anyway, even when they say they won't.

There's nothing we can do.
>>
File: george_w_bush3.jpg (243 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
george_w_bush3.jpg
243 KB, 620x412
>>29211053

"There's no need to destroy America, Kim! I've already taken care of it!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbW6xKrTaak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7iorfwcmeY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUkm4llCDic
>>
Funny how you post this in /r9k/ instead of /pol/ because you know you will get BTFO
>>
>>29211022
>thanks to her actions
did you just assume its gender?
>>
>>29211111
>quints
Holy spinach
>>
>>29211022

Europoors are just jelly that based America is a S U P E R P O W E R
>>
File: 1445377555627.jpg (35 KB, 341x334) Image search: [Google]
1445377555627.jpg
35 KB, 341x334
>>29211435
a superpower with either donald trump or hillary clinton at the wheel... good job
>>
>>29211470
>implying God Enperor Trump wont make America the heart of the universe
>>
You make the problem and offer a solution. And typically that solution benefits a few who are at the top. The games are only going to get.
>>
File: 1UzNU1l.jpg (187 KB, 999x553) Image search: [Google]
1UzNU1l.jpg
187 KB, 999x553
>>29211022

For their defense, it isn't easy to maintain a status quo in the world, with Russia, China, Europe and some Middle-East countries pushing their own agenda here and there.

>>29211435

More like worried. America has been a Superpower for almost a century now and the less retarded their leaders are, the more secure my country will be.

Give me one reason to vote Hillary if I was american.

> Hard mode, give me a good reason, not the "are you man enough" meme
>>
Cant say for sure and all in all I dont really care either. America is shit, Im glad I dont live there.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.