[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp friend killed himself because he was a virgin at 27 (he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: 20160603_155200.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160603_155200.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Welp friend killed himself because he was a virgin at 27 (he left a note). He went with hanging.
>>
>>29210747
At least he isn't in pain anymore he had a rough life.
>>
What annoys me even more is that his parent who did nothing to help him and put him down are now the victims
>>
>>29211005
>What annoys me even more is that his parent who did nothing to help him and put him down are now the victims
How do you know they put him down and didn't try to help?
>>
>>29210747

what did the note say?
>>
>>29211005
If anything his parents were the reason. Maybe if they weren't so inferior and were more rich, his life would have been better and he wouldn't be a KV.
>>
Did he never talk to any man with a girlfriend or wife? Did he not realize that there is far more truth in the old joke that "Women; you can't live with them, can't live without them" than he could have possibly imagined?

Women are like sugar-rich foods, or salt. You are programmed like a robot to want them, but they are bad for you.

The wise sexually unattractive man realizes that he has truly been blessed by God.

Sex is basically a massive con. Society wants to to have children to perpetuate itself. Women want you to be drugged to pussy to raise its average value, even if they are individually not interested in you personally.

Also, am I the only one here who was speechless with disbelief at how disappointing the experience of sex is? It's roughly 800% better than wanking. That's good, but it seems somewhat pathetic to allow such a sensation to rule one's life.

Normalfags truly are beasts of the field.
>>
>>29211131
He's talking about losing virginity, not marrying a cumrag.
>>
>>29211040
Basically summed up as "I'm tired, nothing good has happened to me even though I have done everything right I studied a STEM degree, steady employment since graduation has been horrible to achieve, I have never had a GF all I have a chance of receiving now are women who have fallen off the cock carousel I'll never afford my own home ect ect." He then mentions the bullying he went through at high school and watching his brothers suceed while he fails.
>>
>>29211174
Fair enough. I suppose too that given that I fell for the sex meme myself I wasn't totally immune to the social pressure/instinct/whatever the fuck it was that made me lose mine.

But Christ I really wish more men would stop putting the pussy on a pedastal.
>>
>>29211186
>all I have a chance of receiving now are women who have fallen off the cock carousel
>not lifting hard
>not getting a qt high school girl gf at a disgustingly old age and making everyone around you livid with anger and jealousy if male
>>
>>29211186

How did you get to read the note?

did he leave you one?
>>
>>29211235
His parents (snatched it off them like I said they were cunts) gave it me when rushed over when I heard what happened
>>
File: aaef2ed8413a05d6a17df0bc2f5da90d.jpg (974 KB, 2184x2912) Image search: [Google]
aaef2ed8413a05d6a17df0bc2f5da90d.jpg
974 KB, 2184x2912
>>29211186
Sounds like another weak faggot too afraid to confront his own problems

Good riddance.
>>
>>29211332
Why should he confront his problems. If he got born a tall good looking rich Chad he wouldn't have any problems to confront.
>>
When I kill myself im gonna leave a note directly blaming my father for everything so my family always feels weird about him.
>>
>>29211332
Better man then you.
>>
>>29211332
>tfw I gave up on women at 25
>tfw my no fucks attitude somehow made me attractive to women again
>tfw one of them stole my budding wizard powers last year at the age of 28
>>
>>29210747
Hang in there,buddy

100% original
>>
>>29211365
No-one will. The Just World Fallacy is so strong that most people will convince themselves that you were just a defective, mentally-ill creep. They will couch it in terms of feeling sorry for you, but in actually fact you will be despised for your weakness as you likely already are.
>>
>>29211352
Lol.

>>29211374
You discovered the secret, congrats friend

Imagine killing yourself cause you were a virgin? My god lol
>>
>>29210747
Did he leave you cool stuff?

I wish dead people would leave me stuff they don't need.
>>
>>29211195
sex is not a meme

it's literally one of the best things you can experience in life. to constantly wonder about it and never have it can drive some men mad. and no prostitution is not the same thing
>>
How can you assume that it his only problem was "BEING A VIRGIN" I'm sure that if you had taken the time to talk to him whilst he were still alive about his problems and his issues then you would realize that the guy had far more issues than "MUH VIRGINITY".
>>
>>29211426
>Lol.
Great retort, normie.
>>
>>29211426
>Imagine killing yourself cause you were a virgin? My god lol
Who let this degenerate normie out of his oven?
>>
>>29211446
>it's literally one of the best things you can experience in life

No it's not. I've had it before, and it wasn't that good desu senpai. In b4 "she was ugly/old...", you're raising the goalposts.

Honestly, the very idea popularized by normies that sex is somehow one of the greatest things in life fills me with contempt. The average man is closer to the common rutting nigger savage than he would like to admit.
>>
>>29211460
I dont argue with beta webcucks

>>29211466
>Le normieee haha :)
>>
>>29211489
>I dont argue with beta webcucks
So you have no retors, just ad-homs. Nice. Stay retarded, normie.
>>
File: 1457723080532.jpg (235 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457723080532.jpg
235 KB, 900x1200
>>29210747
>>29211186

damn im 26 with no university degree. what am i still doing alive right?

just wondering what was his height OP? if im the same weight im dead
>>
>>29211446
Maybe it's just not for me but I couldn't even stay hard when I had a girlfriend and would fuck her. I probably fucked her like 5 times total, otherwise I really enjoyed fingering her.

I'm more into masturbation than intercourse, intercourse scares me, I think I'll probably go soft again.
>>
>>29211489
>>Le normieee haha :)
>/b/
>>
>>29211454
It was both being a virgin, women treating him like while being enabled to be whores by his tax dollars when he had work and the fact he felt his career had no hope and he had worked hard in uni for nothing.
>>
>>29211558
Maybe you are jerking off too much and it's making it hard for you to get erect?
>>
>>29211480
whether or not you had it before is irrelevant to someone who hasn't

with the way the media pushes sex combined with a mans sex drive they will genuinely believe it's that amazing. you may be right but good luck convincing a virgin of that.
>>
>>29211572
Maybe but I'm talking about like 6 years ago when I couldn't not be hard and I had a steady gf. I've always had a problem maintaining an erection during sex.
>>
>>29211426
Once again telling you're a virgin at 25+ is a just a way to say in one word you've wasted away your youth, never experienced intimacy, probably suffer from anxiety or issues that handicap your daily lives, live in remorse and pain, that you're unlovable and have bad genes.
>>
>>29211664
Or maybe it's just that everyone treated you like shit due to your bad genes. Fucking normies.
>>
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>29211664
>wasted away your youth, check
>never experienced intimacy, check
>probably suffer from anxiety or issues that handicap your daily lives, check
>live in remorse and pain, check
>that you're unlovable and have bad genes, no
>>
File: 1454232618059.png (451 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1454232618059.png
451 KB, 5000x5000
>their whole identity is built around the fact they never managed to stick penis inside vagina
>>
>>29211332
You're either a retard or a troll. The guy OP is talking about did confront his problems. It's not like he was a neckbeard NEET, he did everything that self help platitudes would consider "confronting your problems". If you do everything you can and life still sucks, it's perfectly rational to die because living is a net negative, effort for no reward.
>>
>>29211720
t. someone who has stuck his penis inside a vagina

you don't get a say in this
>>
>>29211749
>If you do everything you can and life still sucks

Did he, though? Why do I get the feeling that he had a Dad bod and dressed like a geek?
>>
>>29211664
OP yep both my mate and him were the same o n ly difference is he is dead and I am not. I don't blame him and like I said his suffering is over.
>>
>>29211778
>t. someone who has stuck his penis inside a vagina

i haven't actually. i just don't whine about it all day
>>
>>29211779
Don't even go down this way. Normies will ALWAYS be moving goalposts. In their just-world if you did try hard you would have succeeded. They can't even comprehend that you could work as hard as you can and still fail.
>>
>>29211779
He was a martial artist and rock climber
>>
>>29211352
Do you realize that tall, good looking, wealthy Chads can have mental illnesses like depression and bipolar disorder? You act like you're the only one with issues because you're ugly. It's a lot more complex than that.
>>
>>29211664
>Wasted away your youth
Dumbass, your own fault

>Never experienced intimacy
Maybe if you didnt smell like a septic tank and act like youre better than everyone, people might like you

>Anxiety
Nice meme illness bro

>Live in remorse and pain
Cry me a river cunt, people live in warzones and legitimate poverty and you have all the opportunities of the western world, yet you decide to be a faggot who feels sorry for himself
>>
>>29211664

Thanks for reminding it.

Girls are often brushing it off like it's nothing, not realizing that if they discovered that if a guy they knew is 27 and has never held the hand of a girl, they'll see Red Signs flashing all over him.

Worst part is that it's easy to lie about being a virgin but it's impossible to hide the lack of experience of intimacy, social interactions and other things that "everyone" is doing.
>>
>>29211821
>had a degree and job
>did physical activities

i dont understand how was this kid a failure? ive literally dont nothing but sit in a basement and smoke weed for 6 years. his life was fucking set what a complete idiot 0 feels for this kid that threw it all away
>>
>>29211842
And they will still have a better life because of their bigger social network they got by being tall, good looking and wealthy. Pretty much anything is easier for them, as is overcoming a mental disease.
>>
>>29211885
I don't know that basement feel, but I do take your point. I myself have a shitty arts degree and a low-paying, dull job.

If I had a STEM job and lots of money, I can't imagine being unhappy like this guy.
>>
>>29211885
he was an incel

i don't think normies can comprehend the idea of that though
>>
>>29211885
This is easily explained with an analogy. Let's say you like pizza. If you see someone with pizza, you think, what a lucky guy, but imagine if that pizza cost $10,000 a slice. The guy in OP's example worked his entire life and all he got was mediocrity and no girl.
>>
>>29210747
Couldn't he at least fuck a whore before killing himself?
>>
Entitled white middleclass faggot kills himself

More news at 9
>>
>>29211885
Because he obviously did all of that to get a gf, probably what he cared was finding someone he could spend his life with since he was young, it was mentioned that he was bullied in highschool, so he got 0 affection from there, then he probably figured out that he could find a girl if he got into higher education and a degree that will make him a lot of money, he either didn't find anyone even that or found just whores in theirs 30s that wanted to settle for the beta bux instead of settling with him because of likeness, can't really blame him, but at least fuck a prostitute before killing yourself.
>>
>>29211446
Drugs, literally any drug, is better. If you've snorted cocaine, spiked heroin, hell, if you've jacked off on LSD, you've had an experience far better than sex.
>>
>>29212167
he didn't say it was the best, just one of the best. and sex is definitely more enticing than drugs
>>
>>29212269
Tell that to all my buddies who blow off getting laid in favor of getting high as fuck.

I'm not sure if you've ever done any hard drugs, literally hours of excitement and stimulation, vs 15 minutes then blow your load.

You're objectively wrong, people literally go bankrupt feeding a drug addiction, nobody goes bankrupt buying hookers.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.